U.S. And Russian Alliance is a Good Thing

How so?

Putin is a trouble maker . Unless you want us to join him and invade the rest of the planet like some new aged axis of evil ?!

As Trump said during his fabulous presser yesterday..."How is it a bad thing that Putin likes me? Isn't that an asset?"

fucking retard American commies.

How so?

Putin is a trouble maker . Unless you want us to join him and invade the rest of the planet like some new aged axis of evil ?!
Putin wants to invade the world? You are ignorant of real politic.

Russia is not the friend of a murderous thug like Putin.
He has power. I don't care who he has killed or what a bad old meanie he is. Go suck your mommies tit if you can't handle the real world.

The hacking claim is cobbled together bullshit and there are zero links between Russia and Trump, researched by our intelligence agencies we found out yesterday, have been debunked. There is no reason for us to have bad relations with Russia.

~ Waits for the socks to show up and call her a traitor some more ~

As Trump said during his fabulous presser yesterday..."How is it a bad thing that Putin likes me? Isn't that an asset?"

Liberals used to be Russia's bitch.

Now you "conservatives" are Russia's bitch.

You'd happily align with an anti-American who once said that the collapse of the USSR was the greatest tragedy of the 20th century because you live in an alt-right media echo chamber spewing nonsense.

You'd happily align with an anti-American who once said that the collapse of the USSR was the greatest tragedy of the 20th century because you live in an alt-right media echo chamber spewing nonsense.

Lolol...

You sound so tearful.

Absolutely! Nobody on their right mind wants WW3

It IS an asset that both countries will get along well! Mr Trump is right! :clap:

Lolol...

You sound so tearful.
Toro is hamburger.

Absolutely! Nobody on their right mind wants WW3

It IS an asset that both countries will get along well! Mr Trump is right! :clap:

You are a grade A moron if you think that we are anywhere near a world war.

I mean dumber than a sack of hammers.

How could it be "a bad thing"? Didn't the current president lecture his republican opponent about how important the American and Russian alliance was before he decided that Russia was our enemy about 30 days before his administration ended?

Forum List

Back