🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U. S. Army Opens Grueling 'Ranger' Course To Women (They Won't Be Able To Cut It)

Here in Charleston we have The Citadel military college. It was forced to accept women in 1996. Many have made it and graduated. I didnt go there. But many alumni comment on how far the standards had to be lowered...and as a result its now quite common to see male cadets with fat guts because the standards dropped.

LOL. Grew up around Eastern Oregon. Some of those gals would laugh at that course. And women, for the most part, are mentally tougher than men.
I had some relations that were farm gals, they would glide through that, unless you short sheeted them...

I honestly don't think there's a woman that can even pass the PT test to GET INTO Ranger School! ... Much less endure the eight-weeks of pure Hell!

Army opens grueling Ranger job to women - Yahoo News
I am not surprised. Without turning the Rangers into a glee club, no women will qualify.
No harm in letting them try...
I agree the problem is as with the marine course NOW they are talking about LOWERING the standards because women can not pass it.

The odds are such that at least one woman in the US will pass the course. And probably more than that.

But as to sex and qualities, males dropped out of the airborne schools at a higher % than females

Last edited:
But as to sex and qualities, males dropped out of the airborne schools at a higher % than males
Looks like Fake Jake has started hitting the :booze:a little early today. ....... :lol: :lol:

Yup, I was at ABN Training Battalion for over a year, and I handled the figures, SunniMan. I know you are used to being wrong.

The males "quit" more than the females when the began training. The Marines did not quit, not one in the time I was there.

Loses like Sunni were shipped out immediately to grunt units in some form of attachment.

But as to sex and qualities, males dropped out of the airborne schools at a higher % than females
Looks like Fake Jake has started hitting the :booze:a little early today. ....... :lol: :lol:

Yup, I was at ABN Training Battalion for over a year, and I handled the figures, SunniMan. I know you are used to being wrong.

The males "quit" more than the females when the began training. The Marines did not quit, not one in the time I was there.

Loses like Sunni were shipped out immediately to grunt units in some form of attachment.

Sunni Man, although a wash out, was correct about a correction above, which I high lighted.

Forum List

Back