U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
You mean the democrat usurpation of our election process? That coup?
I'm sorry, but the elected government of the country is evacuated from the Capital while conducting constitutional duties under threat of a mob of people.

That's as close to a coup as we've gotten in a really long time, maybe ever?

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

It was a mostly peaceful break in as I understand it. Nothing to see here.

1609962337302.png

1609962354858.png

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

Since when did libs oppose peaceful protest?

Why are you hiding behind a computer? This is your moment? You're not a coward...are you?
Like I said.

Bring the shit to Texas and we'll see what happens.
The same fucking shit you are doing now - posting on USMB, safely locked in your home. All fucking mouth, no brains, no courage.
Like I said....

Texas Independence requires me to go nowhere.

:dance:

so. where is Trump. is he turning up in a golf cart to spearhead this idiotic demonstration?

Let the war begin.

Pretty funny. Capitol police locked down the city to protect it from the PRESIDENT having a rally. :smoke:

FB and Twitter deletes and censors the PRESIDENTS posts. Trump has crawled right up the ass of the left.

People in DC brought their own food because they closed all the restaurants there so none of Trump's people could eat.

Democrats just cost their own businesses there about 6 million dollars there just in one day in food. :21:

Don't you just love how the democrats "win?" :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back