U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

It was a mostly peaceful break in as I understand it. Nothing to see here.

View attachment 438164

View attachment 438165
The Japanese had a mostly peaceful protest on Dec. 7th 1941 according to the media's definition of peaceful.

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

law & order. lol. shoot black people because you feel you are about to get stabbed. ok.

tear gas protesters for a phony photo op. ok.

let magatards breach the capitol. yeah, why not. they are just concerned about the made up election fraud.

must feel nice to walk around with all that privilege...

This is unbelievable. Truly frightening. Traitors are taking over the Capitol and basically attacking the United States of America. They are no longer protesters, they are traitors. I'm wondering where the National Guard is. Now there are rumors of pipe bombs. Back in the 70's, they had to open RFK Stadium to lock up those arrested in an anti-war protest. They are going to have to do the same today. Damn, where is the Guard? They are going to have corral these criminals and herd them onto police vans.

Good God! Now there is an armed standoff at the House front door, and the police have their guns drawn. Pence has been evacuated. The local officials unfortunately assumed that trumpsters were civilized Americans.

And the right shows their hatred of this country and the constitution.
Yes we do hate this bullshit fucked up union.
Traitors. And you choose the worst president ever over the greatest country in history. The dumb is epic.
Yep.

fuck your piece of shit union. I don't wanna be in it anymore.

Texas independence can't happen fast enough.

Goddamn the "United" States of America to fucking ass-rape hell.

This is unbelievable. Truly frightening. Traitors are taking over the Capitol and basically attacking the United States of America. They are no longer protesters, they are traitors. I'm wondering where the National Guard is. Now there are rumors of pipe bombs. Back in the 70's, they had to open RFK Stadium to lock up those arrested in an anti-war protest. They are going to have to do the same today. Damn, where is the Guard? They are going to have corral these criminals and herd them onto police vans.

Good God! Now there is an armed standoff at the House front door, and the police have their guns drawn. Pence has been evacuated. The local officials unfortunately assumed that trumpsters were civilized Americans.
A perfectly appropriate ending to this Talk Radio/Qanon presidency.

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

Latest news alert
arrest have been made when men wearing Trump masks were mistaken for the president.

As the door slow closes on Trump every move ( court action, calls to Georgia, recounts, Pence, congress objections of results, and placing his head in Melanie's chest and crying that the Democrats are so mean) have failed. At this point when he said that he will accept the electoral college vote and he hasn't, it begs the question will he ever accept the results?

If he doesn't accept the results then his supporters will not. Well it does not matter to
him as he will remain in the hearts. If they spread violence then it is all good.
TLM (Trumps life matters).

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

This is crazy.

He's gone from sedition to treason.
That all happened on Nov. 3rd and the days following yielding fraudulent results and denying any kind of transparency.
That's a lie.
Prove it with transparency. Scan ballots and forensic audits of the voting machines. A representative just told the nation AR is withholding both ballots and machines. What are they hiding?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back