U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.
You tards bitched and moaned for weeks when tear gas was used on the Dimwinger hoards.

law & order. lol. shoot black people because you feel you are about to get stabbed. ok.

tear gas protesters for a phony photo op. ok.

let magatards breach the capitol. yeah, why not. they are just concerned about the made up election fraud.
If I was in charge I would have had 10 50 Cals lined up on looters and opened fire LOL

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

I was wondering where the Stars and Bars were.....

They really can't help themselves. Nothing says patriotism more than an enemy nation's flag being brought to the Capitol.

Forum List

Back