U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Why are you hiding behind a computer? This is your moment? You're not a coward...are you?
Like I said.

Bring the shit to Texas and we'll see what happens.
The same fucking shit you are doing now - posting on USMB, safely locked in your home. All fucking mouth, no brains, no courage.
Like I said....

Texas Independence requires me to go nowhere.

:dance:
And your cowardice prevents it.

Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
You mean the democrat usurpation of our election process? That coup?
I'm sorry, but the elected government of the country is evacuated from the Capital while conducting constitutional duties under threat of a mob of people.

That's as close to a coup as we've gotten in a really long time, maybe ever?
Those congressmen and their media are largely part of a plan to decapitate the US government. That’s your coup. Deal with it and keep your lies to yourself, commie.

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

It was a mostly peaceful break in as I understand it. Nothing to see here.

View attachment 438164

View attachment 438165
Mac has turned into an extreme partisan who only judges an action based upon the identity of the perpetrator.

It has been sad to watch how far he has regressed because he used to a good poster instead of just one more mindless hack.

And the right shows their hatred of this country and the constitution.
Yes we do hate this bullshit fucked up union.
Traitors. And you choose the worst president ever over the greatest country in history. The dumb is epic.
Yep.

fuck your piece of shit union. I don't wanna be in it anymore.

Texas independence can't happen fast enough.

Goddamn the "United" States of America to fucking ass-rape hell.

306-232. Democracy.

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

View attachment 438164

View attachment 438165
Mac has turned into an extreme partisan who only judges an action based upon the identity of the perpetrator.

It has been sad to watch how far he has regressed because he used to a good poster instead of just one more mindless hack.
:hhello:
Hi Dogmaphile!

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

The protesters are very peaceful. Nothing has been vandalized. No one has been threatened. It it was democrats those statues would be rubble.

When the government fears the people there is liberty.

And the right shows their hatred of this country and the constitution.
Yes we do hate this bullshit fucked up union.
Traitors. And you choose the worst president ever over the greatest country in history. The dumb is epic.
Yep.

fuck your piece of shit union. I don't wanna be in it anymore.

Texas independence can't happen fast enough.

Goddamn the "United" States of America to fucking ass-rape hell.

306-232. Democracy.
fuck democracy.

Conquest. That's what you're about to get.

View attachment 438164

View attachment 438165

Turned? The fraud has always been a leftist and a liar and now he can add hypocrite.

T
Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
You mean the democrat usurpation of our election process? That coup?
I'm sorry, but the elected government of the country is evacuated from the Capital while conducting constitutional duties under threat of a mob of people.

That's as close to a coup as we've gotten in a really long time, maybe ever?
Those congressmen and their media are largely part of a plan to decapitate the US government. That’s your coup. Deal with it and keep your lies to yourself, commie.
They are the US government you goof.

Forum List

Back