U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

Where was your concern when the BLM terrorists and your Commie ANTFA suck buddies were rioting, looting and burning down American cities?

If someone gets hurt, this will be directly on Trump.
Election theft is not as much fun as libs thought it would be

And I can guarantee you that it won't be for some on the right...especially not the guy sitting in the Oval Office. Taking bets on how quickly Skippy gets charged with inciting a riot and sedition after he leaves office.

And the right shows their hatred of this country and the constitution.
Yes we do hate this bullshit fucked up union.
Traitors. And you choose the worst president ever over the greatest country in history. The dumb is epic.
Yep.

fuck your piece of shit union. I don't wanna be in it anymore.

Texas independence can't happen fast enough.

Goddamn the "United" States of America to fucking ass-rape hell.

306-232. Democracy.
fuck democracy.

Conquest. That's what you're about to get.

mmm hmmm When is that gonna happen?

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.
Mostly peaceful...

Isnt that the standard you Clowns set?

And the right shows their hatred of this country and the constitution.
Yes we do hate this bullshit fucked up union.
Traitors. And you choose the worst president ever over the greatest country in history. The dumb is epic.

How do you figure "treason"? Its the Biden Family that is in the pockets of Chairman Xi, America's chief adversary.
Going against the constitution.

T
Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
You mean the democrat usurpation of our election process? That coup?
I'm sorry, but the elected government of the country is evacuated from the Capital while conducting constitutional duties under threat of a mob of people.

That's as close to a coup as we've gotten in a really long time, maybe ever?
Those congressmen and their media are largely part of a plan to decapitate the US government. That’s your coup. Deal with it and keep your lies to yourself, commie.
They are the US government you goof.
They are seditionists, seditionist.

Trumpybear's Orangeshirts abandon Law and Order and attacks Congress

You reap what you sow.

While they are in the neighborhood - lets hope we can get a few to load up Trump's Uhaul. These mindless walking dead criminals can then walk behind their inferior leader as he heads down i95.

Forum List

Back