U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Wearing a mask is douchebaggy dictated by fascist democrat governors.

They are trying to prevent the overthrowing of the government. They are patriots and heroically standing up for the Civil Rights of American citizens.
the federal level has to wear mask along with the military per the commander in chief.

Do any of the idiots at the Capitol, who show their face on camera, realize what will happen to them?

The same thing that happened to the idiot rioters this summer.

Police will identify them from video and pictures and then arrest them.

The charges will include
18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Yup..lets see if all these so called law and order cons will now back up their rhetoric..
§2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

What did CNN call the riots all year? “The voice of the unheard”?

I don't know what they called them.

Are you condemning those riots and supporting these ones?
Yes I condemn riots.

This is a protest. Don’t think they should had broken into the chambers, but they didn’t destroy anything, set anything on fire, nor did they shoot anyone.

It’s jut funny that liberals have been okay with rioters destroying property all year, but now suddenly its a terrible crime that needs to be stopped immediately.
As long as the rioting and "fiery, but somewhat peaceful protests" werent in their neighborhood, they didnt give a shit, but at their front door, they were cowering in fear, like the pricks and bitches always do.. Pansy ass progs, run when they get confronted by law abiding citizens....
^^^THIS^^^

After this election, rife with fraud, DC should have expected to be descended upon by honest Americans.

Do any of the idiots at the Capitol, who show their face on camera, realize what will happen to them?

The charges will include
Good luck trying to prove they want to “overthrow” the government. They are asking for the lawful count of votes.

Taking over the capital building is a weak coup, not to mention they were going through papers on pelosi's desk and reading papers in the chamber, they are all on camera.

Yep, it's pretty obvious overrunning the capital because you don't like how the election went is kind of not legal.

The charges will include
Yup..lets see if all these so called law and order cons will now back up their rhetoric..
§2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Well, they didn't do it to the other side...so.

134747596_1376306562703297_8139350550727494525_n.jpg

After this election, rife with fraud, DC should have expected to be descended upon by honest Americans.

And those who believed in fraud went to court and lost. End of story. But I do like the "Look what she was wearing, she was practically asking to be raped" analogy. POS.

The made up shit was Russia.

Nobody is talking about Russia. You're deflecting.

Trump supporters breached the capital and one of them is in critical condition because they are spoon-fed the nonsense that their election was stolen.

The one spoon-feeding them this has a delicate ego, cares only about himself, and is no leader.

Another fart in our history for the grandkids to cherish..
They won't be teaching US history to your grandchildren if Biden takes office. It will all be erased or corrupted to a point where it is unreconizable. You will not be able to speak of freedom and liberty.
I have granted you no permission to discuss my family. Nor to presume me a Biden supporter. Now make like a tree and fuck off.

Well it was stolen.

Nah, you're just a brainwashed retard.

Don't waste your time. As long he HE keeps telling them it was stolen, they'll keep believing it. HE is their messiah... funny when you think about it... odds are he he was nothing but a punchline to them while was hosting that idiotic reality show, then he starts spouting some of their favorite slogans, making promises that appeal to their lizard brain, and, voila! Unqualified asshole in the White House!

And now we've got Biden and Harris and the Dems control both houses of Congress. Thank you very fucking much...
The Democrats have zero credibility any normal person at this point.
Everyone knows that they can never be trusted.
This Election Fraud will haunt the Crazy Democrat Cult for generations.
The Democrat Voter base is now made up of Violent Antifa Crackpots and BLM Racist.
Good Luck.
You are going to need it.

Did I somehow give you the impression I am a Biden/Dem supporter? GOD I hope not...

As for good luck, we're all going to need it...
i am sorry if i made a mistake

Forum List

Back