U.S.Capitol on lockdown

The killing of the Patriot woman is the first shot fired in the Second American Civil War.

I wonder. That's what I'm wondering about --- is this the tipping point, or not yet? It was completely unexpected by anyone, and that's how this kind of thing always happens.

Where is TRUMP?
This is an example of his lack of leadership
Unleash a MOB and then sit back and do nothing.

Au contraire, this is exactly how he does lead and wow! was that effective, or what?

Now what is needed is field leadership, goals, priorities, and objectives.

We've got proof of concept. Now let's take back the country.
Amazing

Trump has not said ....A word
After his...I love the protestors speech

He is finished

The killing of the Patriot woman is the first shot fired in the Second American Civil War.

I wonder. That's what I'm wondering about --- is this the tipping point, or not yet? It was completely unexpected by anyone, and that's how this kind of thing always happens.
Nah. It'll settle down. The main issue is there are a whole lot of disenfranchised white folk. They have been starting to get marginalised more and more and they're getting upset about it. Unfortunately for them they are getting more and more the minority every election cycle.

The media is not going to tell the truth about anything. This protest is no different. This leaves no choice but to investigate any claims of fraud by the release of the ballots and machines in question. It is clear half the country wants proof there was no fraud. Hiding evidence and lying is not a way to prove that.

You have Trump's word that there was fraud. What more do you need?
Four more years of Trump and many people sent to jail, people expelled from Congress and the Senate. For starters.
With all the talk about the 25th Amendment at the moment, you'll be lucky to get 4 more days.
Trump is a danger to the nation and needs to go immediately. He is a psychopathic pathologically liar who is becoming unhinged.
"Becoming??"
He is gone in 2 weeks. You ll need to find a new scapegoat
Trumps legacy will last

You cannot brush it away in two weeks

Looks like a mostly peaceful protest to me.
It's funny, RWNJs watch their own committing treason, and they see a peaceful protest.

The RWNJs' fantasy reality, where facts do not exist, must be incredibly comforting, to complete idiots.

In all fairness, the left called the protests all summer as peaceful protests, even when fires, violence, burnings, looting and property damaged occurred. So if they were peaceful then, the are peaceful now, the difference is which side is doing the protesting.

My views on protests and riots hasn't changed from this past summer. It seems many leftists have changed their stance, but it is because of who is doing the protests.
Most democrats and republican do not approve of violence. However, this event was a lot more than turning over a statue or burning some cars and breaking windows. It was an attack on our Capital brought about the president with the specific intent to stop the US congress from fulfilling it's constitution duty. It was an attack on our democracy by American terrorists. And Trump's parting words to the terrorist were, "We love you. You’re very special." I wonder if he can impeached a second time?

I disagree with you completely. I didn’t support the summer protests nor do I support this protest but in this country we have a right to protest. The people exercised their 1st Amendment rights. To me it is unfounded but it is a right that they are allowed.
Launching an armed attack on the Capital and the US congress in an attempt to stop them from performing their constitutional duty of counting and certifying an election. It is not a protest.

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
It’s insurrection.
Not protest.
Hey Pajama Boy. What you were you saying about the looting and murder this Summer. You purple PJ boys are in for a big suprize.
Hey Pajama Boy. What you were you saying about the looting and murder this Summer. You purple PJ boys are in for a big suprize.
That wasn’t insurrection, dope.
An armed attack on the US congress by US terrorists egged on by the president is not an insurrection? :cuckoo:
The violent ones were not Trump supporters. They were your supporters. You planned this...not you....This was a coordinated attack with few police planned. You people are sick.

Trump has not said ....A word
After his...I love the protestors speech

He is finished

I agree with your characterization. Difference is, I like it. Too many worthless RINOs are deploring and denigrating and whatever other de- words there are. We need to get rid of them.

Trump presumably IS "finished" in the sense that Biden will come in and ruin the country with communism, but this exact same thing happened to Andy Jackson and he fulminated for four years and then roared back and took the presidency. So we'll see. I'd be okay with Cruz instead, maybe. . . . If there is anything left after the Brooklyn Barmaid and her ilkies get thru with us.

The media is not going to tell the truth about anything. This protest is no different. This leaves no choice but to investigate any claims of fraud by the release of the ballots and machines in question. It is clear half the country wants proof there was no fraud. Hiding evidence and lying is not a way to prove that.

Four more years of Trump and many people sent to jail, people expelled from Congress and the Senate. For starters.
With all the talk about the 25th Amendment at the moment, you'll be lucky to get 4 more days.
Trump is a danger to the nation and needs to go immediately. He is a psychopathic pathologically liar who is becoming unhinged.
"Becoming??"
Trumps legacy will last

LMaO...you need professional help. Honestly.

Well if he just STFU and goes, then all will probably be well.
Want to make a bet? That is a very ignorant statement. One person is not the root of all the issues in America.
This was preplanned and infiltrated. People with knee pads??????......The libs did this.
People were dressed in some “armor” to defend themselves from BLM and Antifa.

"Becoming??"
Trumps legacy will last

This is really really sick to pre plan this. These people are going to kill us. Should we let that happen?

Want to make a bet? That is a very ignorant statement. One person is not the root of all the issues in America.
This was preplanned and infiltrated. People with knee pads??????......The libs did this.
People were dressed in some “armor” to defend themselves from BLM and Antifa.
LOL. See the hammer and icepick tats...lol..These people are so stupid. And hardly any police....The Deep State is unreal

I agree. But I think up until Clinton came to power there were a lot of compromises. They went after him by spending $70 million on a blow job.
Then Bush II comes to power and starts two wars and the GFC, so the Dems go after him.
Then an uppity nigra gets elected, and from Day 1 the right give it to him. Doesn't help that he seems indecisive and wants to be friends with everybody.
Then the right doesn't double down, or triple down. It quintuple downs and decides to bring in the biggest disgrace to the seal of the President of the US ever seen.

So since Clinton it has got steadily worse with every new president. Biden is just an average Joe. Boring as. Hopefully that will calm things down a bit. Plus he doesn't tweet fake news 24/7. There are two things I wish hadn't happened though. Kamala Harris - personally I think she is good, but too polarising. And it would have been good for the GoP to keep the Senate. I think checks and balances important in a place like the US. Not so much in my country because it is a lot smaller and the election cycle is every three years. Plus our system makes it a very rare occurrence for one party to have a majority so the politcal parties have to work together.

Actually, President Trump isn't the issue at all. The problem that Xiden and his colluders have is actually with the Trumpster. Call them "deplorables" , "chumps" or the "Middle Class", they are the real problemo that the libs have. Xiden's handlers thought they could steal the election and get away with it. The events of this week tell me they underestimated the proverbial Bitter Clingers.

Really, Sleepy Joe got a wake up call today. He'll probably still be inaugurated as Fake President in a fortnight.

But he was put on notice that he isn't fooling anyone. Did he really think he could fool a Trump?

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

I was wondering where the Stars and Bars were.....

They really can't help themselves. Nothing says patriotism more than an enemy nation's flag being brought to the Capitol.

which enemy nation?

CSA

Have no clue as to what CSA means. I grew up at a time when people weren't lazy and actually spelled out words instead of using juvenile initials. I'm not wasting time to figure your language out, not that important.

So if you don't know the enemy nation, fine by me.

Confederate States of America.

There was never a country named the Confederate States of America, the group trying to pull it off were defeated.

:rolleyes:

I agree. But I think up until Clinton came to power there were a lot of compromises. They went after him by spending $70 million on a blow job.
Then Bush II comes to power and starts two wars and the GFC, so the Dems go after him.
Then an uppity nigra gets elected, and from Day 1 the right give it to him. Doesn't help that he seems indecisive and wants to be friends with everybody.
Then the right doesn't double down, or triple down. It quintuple downs and decides to bring in the biggest disgrace to the seal of the President of the US ever seen.

So since Clinton it has got steadily worse with every new president. Biden is just an average Joe. Boring as. Hopefully that will calm things down a bit. Plus he doesn't tweet fake news 24/7. There are two things I wish hadn't happened though. Kamala Harris - personally I think she is good, but too polarising. And it would have been good for the GoP to keep the Senate. I think checks and balances important in a place like the US. Not so much in my country because it is a lot smaller and the election cycle is every three years. Plus our system makes it a very rare occurrence for one party to have a majority so the politcal parties have to work together.
You people infiltrated this. What the hell you talking about? You cannot work together with cancer. My God what you defend.

"Becoming??"
Trumps legacy will last

This is really really sick to pre plan this. These people are going to kill us. Should we let that happen?
The is evidence they planned to do this? Link please

Forum List

Back