U.S.Capitol on lockdown

doesn't matter who is president the country has always survived every presidency and the world is still here and still will be four years from now and beyond....

'The World' survived Stalinism, Nazi Germany, bubonic plague, etc. That doesn't mean they didn't matter.
Trumpism will go down in history being compared to Stalinism, Nazism, bubonic plague-COVID-19.
Trump will not be compared to Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Reagan.
Trump and his minions are a true embarrassment.
Many spineless politicians who support Trump are realizing they he is becoming a liability. They will be running from him like the spineless rats they are.

They should have removed him when they impeached him. I'm sure they regret it now.. They just couldn't face how sick Trump really is.
You're confused. President Trump was targeted by Barack Obama who instructed his staff to harass him, spy on him, and get him out of office at his last formal staff meeting in the oval office. That was treason and a violation of constitutional orders to provide a smooth transfer of power to the new president. President Trump did nothing untoward his 4 years in office, yet the Democrats harassed him,threatened his staff a d children on a daily basis, a d the speaker of the House wrongfully went after him and destroyed him by feeding frenzies she put the press up to.

Don't be stupid.. Trump came up on the radar because they kept calling the Russian Embassy. The US has monitored ALL communication in and out of the Russian Embassy for decades ..

Trump's paranoia may be a result of his long standing Adderall abuse.

GW was the worst president ever. Obama was a close 2nd. Now we are divided. If one more person tells me I have white privilege I am going to laugh in their stupid face. PC/cancel culture is the root of the issues in America. Soon everyone will see that.
How are you ranking them?
My partner says I have white privilege. I'm not so sure. Never walked in another culture's shoes.
GW got is into two stupid wars and lied about Iraq. He also saw an awful financial disaster due to his negligence in terms of regulations and oversight. Obama never got us out of the wars in the Middle East, ISIS formed on his watch as did BLM and that utterly divided our country. Obama meant well I believe but his leadership was awful.

What do you call a"patriot" planting IED'S throughout our capital building Trumpies?

Or are you going to try and rationalize domestic terrorism now.
Patriots stand-up against the usurpation of our Constitution by the liberal media and their Democratic Party handlers. Lexington and Concord was today. Innocent patriot was murdered in cold blood. This is an uprising against the Washington D.C. liberal media cabal.
And guess who can be charged with her murder ... ? Everyone of the yahoos who stormed the Capitol today.
I do not recall you being this outraged during the BLM destructive riots. Hypocrisy 101. How many small businesses were destroyed today?
Your ignorance is not my hypocrisy, ShortBus.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.
What is rioting send murders? Assflap?
Autocorrect, ShortBus. Regardless, that post demonstrated your ignorance.
There you go again making fun of handicapped children. Assflap might be too good for you.
At least you realize you're mentally crippled. That's a good start for you.

doesn't matter who is president the country has always survived every presidency and the world is still here and still will be four years from now and beyond....

'The World' survived Stalinism, Nazi Germany, bubonic plague, etc. That doesn't mean they didn't matter.
Trumpism will go down in history being compared to Stalinism, Nazism, bubonic plague-COVID-19.
Trump will not be compared to Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Reagan.
Trump and his minions are a true embarrassment.
Many spineless politicians who support Trump are realizing they he is becoming a liability. They will be running from him like the spineless rats they are.

They should have removed him when they impeached him. I'm sure they regret it now.. They just couldn't face how sick Trump really is.
You're confused. President Trump was targeted by Barack Obama who instructed his staff to harass him, spy on him, and get him out of office at his last formal staff meeting in the oval office. That was treason and a violation of constitutional orders to provide a smooth transfer of power to the new president. President Trump did nothing untoward his 4 years in office, yet the Democrats harassed him,threatened his staff a d children on a daily basis, a d the speaker of the House wrongfully went after him and destroyed him by feeding frenzies she put the press up to.
This whole country is a hoax.

Move to Syria..

GW was the worst president ever. Obama was a close 2nd. Now we are divided. If one more person tells me I have white privilege I am going to laugh in their stupid face. PC/cancel culture is the root of the issues in America. Soon everyone will see that.
My partner says I have white privilege. I'm not so sure. Never walked in another culture's shoes.
GW got is into two stupid wars and lied about Iraq. He also saw an awful financial disaster due to his negligence in terms of regulations and oversight. Obama never got us out of the wars in the Middle East, ISIS formed on his watch as did BLM and that utterly divided our country. Obama meant well I believe but his leadership was awful.
I wouldn't put Obama in the top 10 worse presidents, but he might be in the top 20. Mainly because I thought he was too indecisive and seemed to want to be friends with everybody. In politics, sometimes you have to make the hard decisions.

What do you call a"patriot" planting IED'S throughout our capital building Trumpies?

Patriots stand-up against the usurpation of our Constitution by the liberal media and their Democratic Party handlers. Lexington and Concord was today. Innocent patriot was murdered in cold blood. This is an uprising against the Washington D.C. liberal media cabal.
And guess who can be charged with her murder ... ? Everyone of the yahoos who stormed the Capitol today.
I do not recall you being this outraged during the BLM destructive riots. Hypocrisy 101. How many small businesses were destroyed today?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.
There you go again making fun of handicapped children. Assflap might be too good for you.
Assflap, your party has the WH, Senate and House. Why are you still so bitter?

ISIS came out of Camp Bucca prison in Iraq in 2004..

The neocons and dual citizens of the PNAC got us into Iraq.. Bibi demanded it with Clean Break Strategy.

I wouldn't put Obama in the top 10 worse presidents, but he might be in the top 20. Mainly because I thought he was too indecisive and seemed to want to be friends with everybody. In politics, sometimes you have to make the hard decisions.
ISIS was formed on his watch as was BLM. He was awful. I did Not vote for Bush or Obama interestingly enough.

The neocons and dual citizens of the PNAC got us into Iraq.. Bibi demanded it with Clean Break Strategy.
ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.

ISIS was formed on his watch as was BLM. He was awful. I did Not vote for Bush or Obama interestingly enough.
Yeah, but I always think, 'how did that come about'. It's a bit like Vietnam. I blame Kennedy and even Eisenhower for that. Yet Nixon takes a lot of heat. Without Eisenhower and Kennedy there is no Vietnam. Without Bush's two wars of choice, there is no ISIS.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope. It was vague at best, Assflap.
LOLOL

You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over. Even funnier, the best you could muster following that embarrassing moment for you was to slobber over autocorrect inserting the word, 'send,' when I intended to type, 'and.'

:abgg2q.jpg:

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

ShortBus, I'm laughing at you dolts. You're nothing but entertainment for me. You confuse bitterness with laughter.

Yeah, but I always think, 'how did that come about'. It's a bit like Vietnam. I blame Kennedy and even Eisenhower for that. Yet Nixon takes a lot of heat. Without Eisenhower and Kennedy there is no Vietnam. Without Bush's two wars of choice, there is no ISIS.
Yes. Bush was by far the worst. Obama was bad too. He also spent $10trn on bullshit and left our military weak and our veterans on the street suffering.

ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.
They grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which formed to combat our forces in Iraq when Bush idiotically invaded there. They morphed into IS, Islamic State and then later, ISIL or ISIS after they invaded Syria. You really don't know shit, do ya, ShortBus?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope. It was vague at best, Assflap.
LOLOL

You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over. Even funnier, the best you could muster following that embarrassing moment for you was to slobber over autocorrect inserting the word, 'send,' when I intended to type, 'and.'

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nope. You didn’t. You showed some illegible post. Try again. Assflap.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

ShortBus, I'm laughing at you dolts. You're nothing but entertainment for me. You confuse bitterness with laughter.
Keep telling yourself that. You’re the one scared of COVID. You admitted as such. You’re also old. You admitted that too. As my dad says, one can’t buy youth. Tik tok, old man. Tik tok.

They grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which formed to combat our forces in Iraq when Bush idiotically invaded there. They morphed into IS, Islamic State and then later, ISIL or ISIS after they invaded Syria. You really don't know shit, do ya, ShortBus?
Assflap. I blamed Bush for that but ISIS formed under Obama’s watch and was eradicated by DJT. Maybe if Obama paid more attention to ISIS vs kissing Iran’s ass and vilifying Israel then ISIS would not have garnered the power it did? How is that. Assflap.

The Islamic State, aka ISIS, was founded by B. Hussein O.

President Trump made that crystal clear, and Obama never disproved the fact.

I think today was just the beginning. I'm fearful there will be multiple assassination attempts by right wing blobbers.

I don't think that's likely at all. If the Ultraliberals who have control of our government watch their P's as well as their Q's , I don't foresee any problemos at all. Sleepy Joe just needs to respect the Loyal Opposition and make sure he reaches across the aisle.

Forum List

Back