U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

"Another dimtard ASSuming that the word pay means violence. Perhaps your mommy should read the OP to you fuckwit......."

Ah, poster "lantern", you seem too invested into the Duped & Snookered MAGA-world.
Please, settle down and talk nice. We are all friends here.

After all, my poor avatar simply and sincerely asked what YOU had in mind.

Here, let me show you:

• Poster "lantern":
The one who did something stupid was the cop. Now he’ll get to pay for it.

• My poor avatar queries:
Whatcha got in mind there.....
How's he gonna "pay"
?

And for that simple, sincere, and well-meaning query, poor avataree "lantern" seemingly got discombobulated and defensively resorts to the f-bomb, the 'Mommy' stuff, the 'dimtard' epithet.

What's up with that?

Poster 'lantern' settle down. Breathe.
This is just the internet. No need to have a overwrought keyboard enema about being politely queried over a statement you yourself made.

Is everything OK in your life?
Is this really the right message-board for you, given your defensiveness, unsteadiness, and sensitivity?
Poor baby. You’re throwing tantrums because YOU got shown up and outsmarted because you ASSumed something and got proven to be a dipshit. Polite query? No, you were being you’re usual asshole self. One must question the quality of your upbringing and education. YOU got outsmarted. YOU got your shit thrown back in your face and YOU looked stupid. You’re not doing well in this thread.

If any law enforcement officer anywhere else in the country stuck a gun in an unarmed woman's face and shot her in the neck point blank killing her they would be charged with murder.

Yes they would.

Of course no one knows what the SOP's are for the Capital Police. But man what a senseless death for a decorated vet. The guy who shot her should feel her families pain.

than the sinking of the Arizona!

Oh, ouch, K9Buck!
YOU had to bring up the Arizona, eh?
You have seen the reportage, I'm sure of the previous guy during a visit to the Arizona had to ask his chief of staff, General Kelly, 'why is this important'?

Of course no one knows what the SOP's are for the Capital Police. But man what a senseless death for a decorated vet. The guy who shot her should feel her families pain.
Absolutely senseless. The people who ruined her life were the ones who filled her head with lies.

I agree. It was a senseless death but she believed in protesting that election. No one filled her head with lies. There was plenty of proof. Hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits by people who were there. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lots of proof.

Absolutely senseless. The people who ruined her life were the ones who filled her head with lies.

I agree. It was a senseless death but she believed in protesting that election. No one filled her head with lies. There was plenty of proof. Hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits by people who were there. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lots of proof.

She was egged on by Trump's rhetoric and Qanon.. She even wrote on social media that she was there for Trump to take back the election and stop the EC certification. She was VERY fired up.

"Another dimtard ..... you fuckwit "
Poor baby..... proven to be a dipshit..... usual asshole self.......shit thrown back in your face.......YOU looked stupid."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, well good morning to you too, poster "lantern".

I read your post (#102) and it's a lot like your post from last night. And, I must say again: 'Poster you may be overthinking this. Taking it a tad too seriously. It is the internet, you know. You are posting anonymously under a fake name. You really don't have a lot of skin in the game.

Yet, you seem to think you are adding to the adult discourse here with: dimtard, mommy, fuckwit, tantrums, outsmarted, ASS, dipshit, asshole, baby, shit in your face, stupid, and so on.

I don't get it. Likely, the readers of the message board don't get it either.
So let's do this, let's go back to posts 74 and 78

• Lantern: (re: the Capitol cop) "Now he'll have to pay for it."
  • Me: 'Pay for it? Whatcha got in mind?'
And away we go with the seemingly unstable over-the-top responses.

Mon ami, my fake-named avatar is here to tell you......it ain't a good look for you.
I'm mildly sure that the hand-in-the-sock is a smart, mature, responsible adult.
However..............
However, the avatar you have employed to represent your maturity and thoughtfulness is, ..........is......well, may not be doing the job you have employed it for. You may want to re-think THAT relationship.

In short, your 'sock' looks worrisomely unstable, volatile, sketchy, immature.
And I absolutely deadsolidperfect know that is not a good look for you.

No disrespect intended.
Wish you well. ;)

She was a fringe QAnon believer. She most certainly was told many, many lies especially about the supposed proof which is anything but. Clearly you believe the same lies.

She wasn’t protesting. She was rioting. Did she believe in rioting?

What an expected STUPID reply! ......
No. You've still proved NOTHING, doofus.
...though I do expect you to stupidly try again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch! again.
Here we go once more with the issue of fluidity, malleability, the fungibility of fake named avatars posting anonymously on an internet gossipboard.

2-dollars words like 'fluidity' can be fun to use, but........but they mean 'you really can't tell the difference between 'em'. They are all the same.

In other words, I wouldn't be at all mildly surprised if there is one single moke sitting in his safe-space somewhere in the English speaking world of the Duped & Snookered who posts under multiple fake-named avatars.
In short, the legitimate question arises: is poster "asaratis"......also poster "lantern"?.......is he also poster "toobefreak"?

My avatar offers that hypothetical question because their word patterns, thought processes, seeming maturity level, even epithet usage seem all cut from the same cloth. Surely, they couldn't be triplets? So one being all, could be argued by some, I suppose.

I guess that's the fungibility thingy.

As a lurker on this messageboard and a long retired farmer, I sorta like the efficiency of responding here. Meaning, a response to one of the above is a response to all three. Time is precious, so the streamlining of the asaratis/lantern/2bfreak identity allows for quicker dispatch.

True that?

She was a fringe QAnon believer. She most certainly was told many, many lies especially about the supposed proof which is anything but. Clearly you believe the same lies.

Gotta laugh at your post. The woman was a decorated war vet. I doubt she would accept lies as truth. Oh and there was loads of proof. You would rather believe the lie that there was no proof.

She was unarmed and shot through a window. She was protesting. Not one gun was found on any of those protesters. Most of them will be charged with trespassing. Not insurrection or sedition.

You keep believe the lies. You are good at it.

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!
The officer had probable cause to believe that his life, and that of others was in danger. That is why he has not been charges. He would have been justified in shooting more of them but he used restraint.
Your a liar. You weren't there and you don't know jack. Just another commie liar.

Gotta laugh at your post. The woman was a decorated war vet. I doubt she would accept lies as truth. Oh and there was loads of proof. You would rather believe the lie that there was no proof.

She was unarmed and shot through a window. She was protesting. Not one gun was found on any of those protesters. Most of them will be charged with trespassing. Not insurrection or sedition.

Decorated? What exactly did she do in war?

Anyone can be susceptible to lies. Maybe military are more susceptible given their training for obedience. Veterans seem to be over represented in the rioters at the Capitol.

Are you sure she was protesting and not rioting? That window was just smashed by the “protestors”. I wasn’t aware that property destruction was protesting and not rioting.

Anyone can be susceptible to lies. Maybe military are more susceptible given their training for obedience. Veterans seem to be over represented in the rioters at the Capitol.

Are you sure she was protesting and not rioting? That window was just smashed by the “protestors”. I wasn’t aware that property destruction was protesting and not rioting.

Well since most have been charged with trespassing I'd say you are wrong. I doubt you will see any of them charged with insurrection or sedition.

As for the murdered woman?? I read she was a decorated vet. I'm sure if you look it up you can verify it. Or not.

She was egged on by Trump's rhetoric and Qanon.. She even wrote on social media that she was there for Trump to take back the election and stop the EC certification. She was VERY fired up.
how?

Well since most have been charged with trespassing I'd say you are wrong. I doubt you will see any of them charged with insurrection or sedition.

As for the murdered woman?? I read she was a decorated vet. I'm sure if you look it up you can verify it. Or not.
She received medals for doing her job. I think she was air traffic controller. Not that she did anything wrong, but she did nothing remarkable. Calling her decorated is an overstatement.

Most were charged with disorderly conduct, violent entry or assault. The idea that most are charged with “just trespassing” is false. Babbitt had she not gotten herself killed would have been charged with violent entry. She was rioting, not protesting.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

Democrats ought to know better than to run such a totally corrupt election.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
on his neck (yes, his neck, not his back) for 9:29???..No.
Tell us more how a small group of unarmed middle age out of shape citizens nearly ended America.

I can tell you about 500 arrested so far, with more to come. I can tell you about many of them still sitting in jail without bail. I can tell you about the upgraded charges that will get most of them convicted of felonies, which means an end to their gun rights and voting rights.

Hey SCREWY,

You cannot tell us ANY of these things, you don't know jack other than from garbage the media has fed you, you can't even tell us the fact that a great many of these people, about 25% of them, are guilty of nothing more than simple misdemeanor trespass. I mean, they basically just walked into the Capitol-- -- THEIR Capitol (yes, OK, after others had mostly forced their way in).

That's just being a criminal nuisance, not an asteroid to the center of all democratic stability as man has known it. And certainly not worth dying over.

You can't even tell us that the entire 1-6 event was an invention created to:
  1. Engineer the final Pelosi-spite-driven seething impeachment revenge lashing out at Trump because she knew that withered, dried-out snatch of her 5' 6" Carla Tortelli frame of hers fell about 100 light-years short or Trump's standards; he was just too much red blooded macho he-man for her. The Nance had tried her whiles with Trump--- the man wasn't born she couldn't lick, she thought, and Donald told the wrinkled prune to go take a hike.
  2. For the Left hopefully, a riot at the Capitol was just the kind of staged diversion from stealing the election from Trump that they needed to keep questions about how a no-name twice-failed senile loser like Biden could possibly beat the hugely successful and popular downhill locomotive marathon runner of Donald Trump---- with record numbers without even campaigning!
It goes beyond the pale anyone can even suggest there was no hanky panky with this election we are not being told the whole truth about and still keep a straight face.

Oh just stop with this crap, Freaky. Walked In??? Please. They overran it. Broke windows to get in to it. Roamed the halls ransacking offices and stealing government property. Posing for selfies posting their bragging to their alt-right message boards and social media outlets. Waving the Confederate flag in the Rotunda. Sheesh. This is starting to get lame even for young boomer like you. Babbit would still be alive today had she not decided to scale the door and try to get in through the top pane of glass that had been broken. She was a Air Force veteran. She should have known better. But that's the alt-right in a nutshell. It's poison. It's cancer. It's bile and hatred. All in fealty to a POS who doesn't deserve an ounce of it.

January 6th will be a blight on the pages of history in this country. The seat of our democracy was desecrated (PS, I don't care what this country is organized as righties..so save it. :)). Anyone who was there either in the Capitol or outside of it participated in an attempt to overthrow our government. You righties have another year to collect yourselves and convince enough Americans that you were right. :)

She received medals for doing her job. I think she was air traffic controller. Not that she did anything wrong, but she did nothing remarkable. Calling her decorated is an overstatement.

Most were charged with disorderly conduct, violent entry or assault. The idea that most are charged with “just trespassing” is false. Babbitt had she not gotten herself killed would have been charged with violent entry. She was rioting, not protesting.

She served and deserved whatever decorations she got.

Oh and most are charged with trespassing. She was unarmed and killed. If a regular cop did that he'd be facing a murder charge. She was protesting a stolen election.

Kinda funny there were people in the Capital Buildings while Trump was still speaking. They weren't Trump supporters. There were cameras, not phones, cameras all over that building. Gotta wonder just who those folks were. They were allowed in by the Capital police.

Want to see real rioters and looters?? Take a look at what happened in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Those are rioters. They looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground. The police forces in those cities were told to stand down.

you all crack me up. No shit, the lack of honesty in your being is amazing. to make such a statement after all the looting and riots from the antifa BLM protests. Oh, no's no's, those looters weren't part of the protesters, then you make that statement. must really suck to be you!!!!

so? Look at you, you little jealous traitor. go invade the military and tell them how they should do their job. go on sylvester.

Forum List

Back