U.S. coronavirus cases rise by a record 70,000 in single day

Isn’t it interesting that my post was locked concerning the gross number of tests having increased proportionally
It now appears that USMB is engaging in suppression of information that is counterbalancing to the positives panic

Isn’t it interesting that my post was locked concerning the gross number of tests having increased proportionally
It now appears that USMB is engaging in suppression of information that is counterbalancing to the positives panic

I think you needed a supporting link, if I remember correctly.

A little of both

You believe the numbers are up because of protests and you don't believe the numbers.

Thanks, that makes sense.
I believe the numbers are up thanks to more testing, more false positive results, and the riots

how much of each is impossible for me to say

but deaths do not appear to be exploding at the same pace as the test results

I believe the numbers are up thanks to more testing, more false positive results, and the riots

New York's numbers have decreased since the protests despite "more testing, more false positive results, and the riots".

That’s some real bullshit there as Worldometer is referenced here by me in my posts frequently so the stats are available to anyone with the desire to retrieve them. BUT, if your desire is to keep that information from being available and discussed then lock the thread. Really really Bad.

Last edited:

That’s some real bullshit there as Worldometer is referenced here frequently so the stats are available to anyone with the desire to retrieve them. BUT, if your desire is to keep that information from being available and discussed then lock the thread. Really really Bad.

Just start it up again and throw in the Worldometer link.

Forum List

Back