U.S. coronavirus cases rise by a record 70,000 in single day

Punkinpuss, no one convinced me that Sandy Hoax was a DHS capstone drill, I figured it out by myself, dipshit. BTW, when have I ever said that the moon landing was fake? You are a lying asswipe....but still, you are my personal board bitch.

P.S George Floyd's death was a psy-op and even had he croaked, he wasn't anyone whose death I would give a flying fuck about. He was a thug and a real POS.
Damn, you're really gullible, aren't you.

Deaths are increasing as well, sad to say.

I'm worried about what happens when the hospitals are overrun.
Deaths are decreeing and serious to critical in USA is down to 0.88% of all positives
Interesting that I can constantly provide these fact based posts without profanity or name calling and you cannot with your fictions

Last edited:
Deaths are increasing as well, sad to say.

I'm worried about what happens when the hospitals are overrun.
You assume so but I notice the lib news media has little to say about the daily death toll

that can only mean the predicted increase is not proportional to the numbers tested

every one of us will be exposed to the chinese disease sooner or later

and 1% or less will surely die

but if liberals have their way the economy will die long before the last wuFlu victim does

Deathsare decreeing and serious to critical in ISA is down to 0.88% of all positives
Interesting that I can constantly provide these fact based posts without profanity or name calling and you cannot with your fictions
English please

You assume so but I notice the lib news media has little to say about the daily death toll

that can only mean the predicted increase is not proportional to the numbers tested

every one of us will be exposed to the chinese disease sooner or later

and 1% or less will surely die

but if liberals have their way the economy will die long before the last wuFlu victim does
1% of the population is 3.4 million people you know.

1% of the population is 3.4 million people you know.
And in the years to come that many or more may die from the chinese disease

we know that even with a vaccine up to 70,000 Ameticans die from the common flu each year

but in the future many of those same people will die from the wuFlu instead

and there is a human cost to a depressed economy too

Last edited:
And in the years to come that many or more may die from the chinese disease

we know that even with a vaccine up to 70,000 Ameticans die from the common flu each year

but in the future many of those same people will die from the whFlu instead

and there is a human cost to a depressed economy too
Months, not years.

Ok

you have months to live

would you rather spend the time living life to the fullest or huddled in a homeless shelter?
Damn you people are stupid.

If you had to wear a mask and avoid crowds for a few months to live pat those months wouldn't you?

If you had to wear a mask and avoid crowds for a few months to live pat those months wouldn't you?
Ask the millions of liberal protestors running wild in our big cites

then tell us what they say

if libs were really serious they would have called out the National Guard and arrested every one of them

We are going to have a lot of fake cases as long as these yahoos keep reporting followup positive tests for already infected people as new cases.

Kinda like fake news. We see this shit all the time.

Forum List

Back