U.S. coronavirus cases rise by a record 70,000 in single day

Punkinpuss, no one convinced me that Sandy Hoax was a DHS capstone drill, I figured it out by myself, dipshit. BTW, when have I ever said that the moon landing was fake? You are a lying asswipe....but still, you are my personal board bitch.

P.S George Floyd's death was a psy-op and even had he croaked, he wasn't anyone whose death I would give a flying fuck about. He was a thug and a real POS.

You don't believe that the moon landing was fake?

You seem to gobble up every stupid conspiracy theory.

*Snicker*

It's not even close to being mostly passed.

View attachment 364239

You're a Dim so I know you're stupid, but I was real clear. Deaths due to Covid have dropped massively. From over 2700 daily in April to as little as 300 a day now. Active cases is a media scam. It's bullshit. The number of people dying has dropped big. That is what idiots like you cannot seem to compute.

You don't believe that the moon landing was fake?

You seem to gobble up every stupid conspiracy theory.

*Snicker*

The funny thing is that you have never had the sac to engage me in a debate or civil discussion about topics you believe I am wrong about. I chalk it up to the fact that you are intellectually lazy, have no strength in your convictions while lamely attempting to marginalize anyone that isn't a good little commie fuck like yourself. It's better for you that you remain a coward behind that keyboard instead of taking me on in a debate. I would shred you into teeny, tiny pieces...you haven't got the "chops", little man.

Right. The friends that convinced you that the moon landing was fake also convinced you that the CDC is giving fake numbers.

It's a conspiracy! Everything is a conspiracy!

People getting notified that they tested "positive" for a test they never took? Yeah, I would say that the numbers are being intentionally inflated, dipshit.

You're a Dim so I know you're stupid, but I was real clear. Deaths due to Covid have dropped massively. From over 2700 daily in April to as little as 300 a day now. Active cases is a media scam. It's bullshit. The number of people dying has dropped big. That is what idiots like you cannot seem to compute.

Dropped from their highest levels, yes.

What do you think is going to happen to the number of deaths as more people are infected?

The funny thing is that you have never had the sac to engage me in a debate or civil discussion about topics you believe I am wrong about. I chalk it up to the fact that you are intellectually lazy, have no strength in your convictions while lamely attempting to marginalize anyone that isn't a good little commie fuck like yourself. It's better for you that you remain a coward behind that keyboard instead of taking me on in a debate. I would shred you into teeny, tiny pieces...you haven't got the "chops", little man.

I walked past a crazy guy one time. He was shouting something about God creating plungers for a reason, or something.

Would you sit there and argue with him? I didn't.

*Snicker*

I walked past a crazy guy one time. He was shouting something about God creating plungers for a reason, or something.

Would you sit there and argue with him? I didn't.

*Snicker*

Why you gots to be so angry? Let's fire up dis here blunt and chill-axe.....I am "down" homes,.

Your friends aren't very nice to you.
And you are so (snicker) "informed" and that everyone should take your fool-fueled rants seriously, ya commie fuck. I will pass, if it's all the same to you...but allow me to pass you this here blunt....

(snicker)

Dropped from their highest levels, yes.

What do you think is going to happen to the number of deaths as more people are infected?

No, the death rate from Covid has dropped massively. As I keep telling you, a drop from over 2700 deaths daily to 300-400 a day is huge.

The death rate will not go up again because most of the new "cases" are young people. Over half the new cases in Florida are people 30 and under. Most do not even know they are Covid positive.

Covid kills the very old and the very sick. A 25 year old dude is not gonna fucking die. Almost no one under 40 is gonna die from this shit. Isolate the very old and the very sick and let the rest of us live our damn lives.

And you are so (snicker) "informed" and that everyone should take your fool-fueled rants seriously, ya commie fuck. I will pass, if it's all the same to you...but allow me to pass you this here blunt....

(snicker)

Maybe the drugs are the reason you think Sandy Hook is fake.

The states jumped in with all the rules and regulations. NY, NJ and Mass, three solid blue states account for 17% of the population and 45% of all deaths. The killed their economies and then started killing their people.

Why in the fuck would they place COVID-19 treated patients in nursing homes for quarantine instead of allowing them to convalesce in their own homes? Blue states get 30K from Medi-Care and Medi-Caid when a senior dies PLUS they no longer have the expense of caring for the elderly that are no longer contributing to the collective. They lose and expense and collect a cool 30K for the trouble and since relatives are not allowed to visit? No one is the wiser........try and tell me that this isn't genocide.

No, the death rate from Covid has dropped massively. As I keep telling you, a drop from over 2700 deaths daily to 300-400 a day is huge.

The death rate will not go up again because most of the new "cases" are young people. Over half the new cases in Florida are people 30 and under. Most do not even know they are Covid positive.

Covid kills the very old and the very sick. A 25 year old dude is not gonna fucking die. Almost no one under 40 is gonna die from this shit. Isolate the very old and the very sick and let the rest of us live our damn lives.

Well the last few days have been 900-1000, not 300-400.

Florida hit a record of 156 deaths today. They were also the highest in the country. Deaths are trending upward in Florida.

1594963378829.png

Maybe the drugs are the reason you think Sandy Hook is fake.
Sandy Hoax, dipshit........shall we debate this? Perhaps you can do what your fellow leftards have tried and failed at and explain the 100 plus anomalies of that day.

#1 How do you explain the fact that there is no mass evacuation pics if 440 plus students or buses needed to whisk them away to safety? Or pics of 440 plus kids evacuated to the Fire station next door awaiting anxious parents to come and pick them up? We do have the scene at the Firehouse where people go in the front, exit the back and then enter the front of the fire station yet again. Gene Rosen, are you familiar with his ludicrous story of how 4, no, wait...it was five? NO! It was six children that a bus driver dropped off on the curb of his home and left them there with no explanation to Gene Rosen as to why they were evacuated.

Let's start with those indisputable facts and you make the argument as to why the official story isn't bullshit.........go for it, homes.

Sandy Hoax, dipshit........shall we debate this? Perhaps you can do what your fellow leftards have tried and failed at and explain the 100 plus anomalies of that day.

#1 How do you explain the fact that there is no mass evacuation pics if 440 plus students or buses needed to whisk them away to safety? Or pics of 440 plus kids evacuated to the Fire station next door awaiting anxious parents to come and pick them up? We do have the scene at the Firehouse where people go in the front, exit the back and then enter the front of the fire station yet again. Gene Rosen, are you familiar with his ludicrous story of how 4, no, wait...it was five? NO! It was six children that a bus driver dropped off on the curb of his home and left them there with no explanation to Gene Rosen as to why they were evacuated.

Let's start with those indisputable facts and you make the argument as to why the official story isn't bullshit.........go for it, homes.

What stupid conspiracy theories do you NOT believe in?

(Snicker)

Forum List

Back