U.S. coronavirus cases rise by a record 70,000 in single day

You're a birther, aren't you?
Clarify, homey....do I believe that the Barrypuppet's birth certificate is a fraudulent document that has been scientifically and forensically proven to be so? Absolutely.....but the fact that the jug-eared mulatto had two American born parents makes it all inconsequential.

Clarify, homey....do I believe that the Barrypuppet's birth certificate is a fraudulent document that has been scientifically and forensically proven to be so? Absolutely.....but the fact that the jug-eared mulatto had two American born parents makes it all inconsequential.

Yup, I knew it.

U.S. coronavirus cases rise by a record 70,000 in single day
Can Trump and the Republicans be any more Pathetic? Yeah, you probably can. Disgusting.

Yes......that is what testing on a large scale does......you find more people who have it. The more important number is the declining death and hospitalization rates.....but then you can't exploit the Chinese Flu when it isn't killing people which is why you guys never report that number anymore.

The Herd is moving forward............good good.......

So we can end this nonsense...........

Now would someone put duck tape over the mouths of the Fear Mongering people of this country.

That would be nice.

Yes, so by your numbers the Covid death rate has dropped over 70% from its peak. So tell me again why you are so panicked?

Because this isn’t even close to over yet.

Deaths are picking up again. Look at Arizona, Florida, Texas, California, South Carolina.

This is what us experts expected to happen after the massive BLM COVID-19 parties.

I agree that those contributed.

It’s also obvious that some states are getting hit harder than others. Particularly Arizona and Florida right now.

Because this isn’t even close to over yet.

Deaths are picking up again. Look at Arizona, Florida, Texas, California, South Carolina.

No. The death rate has dropped massively. As I just said, the overall U.S. Death rate has dropped from a peak of over 2700 a day, to less than a 1,000 a day. Aren't you happy so many fewer people are dying. Isn't that the point?

No. The death rate has dropped massively. As I just said, the overall U.S. Death rate has dropped from a peak of over 2700 a day, to less than a 1,000 a day. Aren't you happy so many fewer people are dying. Isn't that the point?

It’s better that less people are dying than we had a few months ago, sure.

Those deaths were primarily in the North East which has since stabilized significantly. We’re now seeing some new hot spots in Arizona, Florida, California, Texas, and the Southern states. In just the last few days, we saw record numbers of deaths in Florida, Texas, and South Carolina.

The number of deaths has been climbing. With the number of cases skyrocketing, we’re seeing death counts pick up as well.

Cases are climbing and deaths are climbing. This isn’t close to over yet. That’s why we’re seeing states roll back their reopening.

Last edited:
I’m here in sunny Florida, which had 10,466 new cases today, a positive testing result near 10%, and over 100 deaths each day for the last four in a row. Old people are really worried around these parts, most being very careful. An aide caught the virus and she passed it on in our community — it killed a very old guy, and her spouse is in critical condition.

My wife finally returned from Beijing, where she went to help our daughter (and husband) care for our beautiful, healthy 10-month-old granddaughter. Beijing, with over 20 million people like the state of Florida, just went eight straight days without a single new positive Covid-19 case found. Their massive testing and tracking program is working well.

While we shelter ourselves here and watch the young people go on with their lives in Beijing, frankly I’m happy that they are all over there ... safe. Of course we all worry about the worsening relations between China and the U.S.A.

Almost 850000 tests so percentages are the same

True or False?

300,000 tests with 30,000 positives and 800,000 tests with 80,000 positives is The Same Thing?

I’m here in sunny Florida, which had 10,466 new cases today, a positive testing result near 10%, and over 100 deaths each day for the last four in a row. Old people are really worried around these parts, most being very careful. An aide caught the virus and she passed it on in our community — it killed a very old guy, and her spouse is in critical condition.

My wife finally returned from Beijing, where she went to help our daughter (and husband) care for our beautiful, healthy 10-month-old granddaughter. Beijing, with over 20 million people like the state of Florida, just went eight straight days without a single new positive Covid-19 case found. Their massive testing and tracking program is working well.

While we shelter ourselves here and watch the young people go on with their lives in Beijing, frankly I’m happy that they are all over there ... safe. Of course we all worry about the worsening relations between China and the U.S.A.
A collaborator, huh?

Forum List

Back