U.S. employees set to be forced to give bosses their Facebook PASSWORDS

That doesn't even make sense.

Neither does what you claim.

Internet transactions are just like mail order - which out of state orders have been exempt forever.

BUT because greedy public workers want MORE - MORE -MORE, now they demand that they get part of the internet.

It's just greed on the part of scumbag government workers - as usual.

So you're the only person allowed to violate liberty?

We aren't even allowed to ask an applicant their age. We can only ask if they are over 18, have a drivers license or are a felon. Apparently government operates on completely different rules.

Depends on the job...I recall anyone employed as a driver can be asked his/her age. (And even if not...they can just get it off the licence.)

It depends on what state you live in, moron. Something like 22 state impose a tax on internet purchases.

Driven by the never ending greed of government workers.

Again, there is ZERO difference between an internet purchase and a purchase from the old Sears catalog. Yet leftists demand that the first be subject to local and state sales tax, when the latter never was.

It's just the greed of public workers feeding at a trough that's drying up. Desperate to get more from the productive sector.

Depends on the job...I recall anyone employed as a driver can be asked his/her age. (And even if not...they can just get it off the licence.)

Nope. We can ask if they have a valid license, nothing more. We can't even check the driving record anymore.

It depends on what state you live in, moron. Something like 22 state impose a tax on internet purchases.

Driven by the never ending greed of government workers.

Again, there is ZERO difference between an internet purchase and a purchase from the old Sears catalog. Yet leftists demand that the first be subject to local and state sales tax, when the latter never was.

It's just the greed of public workers feeding at a trough that's drying up. Desperate to get more from the productive sector.

22 states already subject mail order purchases AND internet purchases to use tax, moron.

22 states already subject mail order purchases AND internet purchases to use tax, moron.

Prior to 1995 - zero did.

It is the greed of those feeding at the public trough - wanting to stuff their little piggy maws with other peoples money, that have led states to try this shit.

Prior to 1995 - zero did.

It is the greed of those feeding at the public trough - wanting to stuff their little piggy maws with other peoples money, that have led states to try this shit.

LOL! So by "never" you really meant "prior to 1995". Got it.

BTW, Louisiana has had a use tax since 1934. Is 1934 before 1995?

I meant exactly what I said, greedy little government piggies decided to change the laws to try and gouge consumers for internet transactions.

As I recall the Louisiana tax was levied against those who withdrew goods from a company inventory when those goods were bought as tax exempt, and used them for personal consumption.

I meant exactly what I said, greedy little government piggies decided to change the laws to try and gouge consumers for internet transactions.

No they didn't.

As I recall the Louisiana tax was levied against those who withdrew goods from a company inventory when those goods were bought as tax exempt, and used them for personal consumption.

Perhaps it was. Its also been levied against all out of state retail purchases of goods for use in the state, just like I said.

I am required by law to furnish a copy of my licence to my employer.

For I-9 verification purposes. That is one of the idiocies about current laws. I'm in the Peoples Republic, so we have less ability to vet employees than the free state do. Still, the ability of employers to check on employees is severely limited.

No, you're not paying attention: I am required by Federal law to furnish my employer with a copy of my licence. I-9's do not require a drivers' licence (though one can be used).

OP- of course it's Pubs behind this, dupes:

"A last-minute amendment to the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act — known as CISPA — banning such a practice was blocked by members of the U.S. House of Representatives, despite the passage of the broad cybersecurity bill overall.

The provision, proposed by Rep. Ed Perlmutter (D-Co.), was voted down 224-189, with Republicans constituting the majority. "

The dupes think civil rights are protecting citizens from having guaranteed and affordable health care, or having a good SS ID card that would end illegal workers (and immigration)...perfect chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

Can you explain why anyone who already pays their use taxes would be opposed to making it less cumbersome for them to do so?

Your question is bullshit.

As it stands now I pay no internet sales tax, this law would require that I do.

Chill out man. Big Brother is doing you another favor. You should be thanking him for stealing more of your money. What the Hell's wrong with you?

In April Only A Fool Happily Pays Taxes

Forum List

Back