U.S. employees set to be forced to give bosses their Facebook PASSWORDS

Can you explain why anyone who already pays their use taxes would be opposed to making it less cumbersome for them to do so?

I spend a couple hours every year combing through account statements looking for internet purchases. Then I have to verify the company is actually out of state and didn't already impose a sales tax. Then I have to add it all up and include it in my tax return. So does every single other law abiding citizen in my state who makes out of state purchases. The savings in time alone will be tremendous - millions of people each saving a couple hours of time adds up to quite a bit.

The internet sales tax law gives more power to the States to collect taxes that they already lawfully impose. It has nothing to do with "Nazis".

You've clearly joined the Party. You feel accepted now, huh? How sad.

Can you explain why anyone who already pays their use taxes would be opposed to making it less cumbersome for them to do so?

You'll argue anything for the State at this point, huh? But i know you feel accepted now. So i can't blame you too much. People like to feel accepted. It's human nature. But it is sad.

You've clearly joined the Party. You feel accepted now, huh? How sad.

You'll argue anything for the State at this point, huh? But i know you feel accepted now. So i can't blame you too much. People like to feel accepted. It's human nature. But it is sad.

Yes i know, Big Brother is doing this for our own good...And for the children of course. ;)

Yes i know, Big Brother loves us and is doing this for our own good...And for the children of course. ;)

Yes i know, Big Brother loves us and is doing this for our own good...And for the children of course. ;)

Your question is bullshit.

As it stands now I pay no internet sales tax, this law would require that I do.

No it wouldn't.

EDIT:

Texas DOES have a tax on internet sales.

If you live in Texas and aren't paying your use tax on internet sales, then you aren't a law abiding citizen. My question relates only to those who obey the law. If you are compelled to obey a law that you currently to not, that's a good thing in my book.

Last edited:

Chill out man. Big Brother is doing you another favor. You should be thanking him for stealing more of your money. What the Hell's wrong with you?

Chill out man. Big Brother is doing you another favor. You should be thanking him for stealing more of your money. What the Hell's wrong with you?

Hard working Americans just can't catch a break. Businesses don't want to pay em and Big Brother wants to steal more & more from em. It feels like we're living in the time of oppressive Pre-Revolution King-Rule. The People aren't being heard. What do they do? Who can they turn to?

Hard working Americans just can't catch a break. Businesses don't want to pay em and Big Brother wants to steal more & more from em. It feels like we're living in the time of oppressive Pre-Revolution King-Rule. The People aren't being heard. What do they do? Who can they turn to?

Hard working Americans who follow the law and pay their taxes don't mind it if Uncle Sam saves them some time paying those taxes.

Hard working Americans who follow the law and pay their taxes don't mind it if Uncle Sam saves them some time paying those taxes.

if we believed that we'd still be paying taxes to England.

if we believed that we'd still be paying taxes to England.

That doesn't even make sense.

Forum List

Back