U.S. employees set to be forced to give bosses their Facebook PASSWORDS

Yes, yes it has happened..

Are those goal posts heavy?

First it never happens because no one cares. Then you're proven wrong and you change it too no one has been fired. Next you'll change it to "no one has been fired...on a Tuesday!!" and continue to throw your pathetic hands in the air to claim victory to something you just made up

I should have taken into account government. Hard to be more petty and less sensible than government agencies.

You should've taken into account not knowing what the fuck you're talking about

Do they go to jail if they say no? Are they arrested if they get up and walk out of the interview? If not, there is no reason for me to get upset about it.
No, they probably don't get the job - notice that these were job interviewers asking for the passwords. That's what these companies are counting on. Desperate people who NEED a job, and who will do anything to get one. It's pretty disgusting behavior, if you ask me.

The government is counting on desperate people who need a job?

This is #7,255 on the list of Reasons Not To Have A Facebook Account.

Do they go to jail if they say no? Are they arrested if they get up and walk out of the interview? If not, there is no reason for me to get upset about it.

No, they probably don't get the job - notice that these were job interviewers asking for the passwords. That's what these companies are counting on. Desperate people who NEED a job, and who will do anything to get one. It's pretty disgusting behavior, if you ask me.

Is there any way of proving you have a FB account? There's always denial....right?

Set the privacy filters on your FB and then tell the employer "nope, never had one".

Set the privacy filters on your FB and then tell the employer "nope, never had one".

Privacy filters on FB....LOL! Zuckerturd has no respect for privacy. I shut my account down a LONG time ago.

You can set them so the boss can't see you on FB is the point.

True...I think. I left there when they made it so my mother could read all of my political posts on other peoples' pages. Not good.

Privacy filters on FB....LOL! Zuckerturd has no respect for privacy. I shut my account down a LONG time ago.

You can set them so the boss can't see you on FB is the point.

True...I think. I left there when they made it so my mother could read all of my political posts on other peoples' pages. Not good.

Yah, understand that. I am very careful who can see what.

Of course, I was the boss for more than two decades so it did not matter to me about it when the HR person came to me and asked if. I told her emphatically, nope and go away.

In our part of the South, nobody knew how to hide anything. And if they did, their teenage girls would rat em out anyway.

This is real simple;

If the government agency that you're applying to, asks for your password and you refuse. Should you not get the job, you have a winning lawsuit as a fallback.

Jake, the orderlies are coming...they have the GREEN PILLS! Those will stop those voices in your head until your surgery Monday. We finally got you in for that lobotomy.

No, you need to stop listening to the voices. They told you I was an inmate...I was actually just there to deliver three pallets of new bed linens and one of lab coats. When finished, I just fired up the truck and left. Don't you remember: I was wearing boots, you haven't been permitted those in years.

Forum List

Back