U.S. employees set to be forced to give bosses their Facebook PASSWORDS

The easy way to keep from having to give your boss your password is to:
1: invoke your fourth amendment rights
or
2. don't use a facebook account

Either way it is effective although #1 might keep you from getting that promotion.

No, you need to stop listening to the voices. They told you I was an inmate...I was actually just there to deliver three pallets of new bed linens and one of lab coats. When finished, I just fired up the truck and left. Don't you remember: I was wearing boots, you haven't been permitted those in years.

You have been firing up the crack pipe again, haven't you,? :D

:D You are fail here, Jarlaxle. Folks will figure out ways how to lie successfully to employers while hiding their FB.

You're projecting again, junior.

I care not at all about Facebook.

Oh, he's not "projecting," he's trolling. Since most of us have him on ignore, he latches on to anyone who replies to him.

The only way to "win" against Jakematters is to completely ignore him.

I know Uncensored is nattering, but since he is on Ignore, I have no idea about what. He is a simple minded reactionary, so don't worry about it.

The proposal, put forward by Democrat Ed Perlmutter was defeated by a 224-189 majority, according to the Huffington Post.

An attempt to ban US bosses from asking employees to hand over their Facebook login details has been blocked by Congress.
A last minute alteration to the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) that would have prevented employers demanding that prospective employees disclose social media passwords as a condition of employment was voted down in the house of representatives.
The proposal, put forward by Democrat Ed Perlmutter was defeated by a 224-189 majority, according to the Huffington Post.

Read more: CISPA: Amendment to US cyber attack law banning employers from asking for Facebook passwords is blocked | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So you're the only person allowed to violate liberty?

We aren't even allowed to ask an applicant their age. We can only ask if they are over 18, have a drivers license or are a felon. Apparently government operates on completely different rules.

CISPA is criminal. It should not be allowed to pass. I'm absolutely sick of Big Brother's "It's for your Security...and for the Children" Bullshit. And to Hell with their Internet Sales Tax too. Fuck em.

t. And to Hell with their Internet Sales Tax too. Fuck em.

The internet sales tax law won't make a difference to law abiding citizens. If you live in a state where you owe a use tax on out of state purchases, the federal internet sales tax law just makes it easier for you to pay the tax you already owe. If you don't live in such a state then your state has already chosen to not impose a tax on internet purchases and such a tax would still have to pass your state's legislature. All this law does is make it easier for states to enforce their existing tax law and easier for law abiding citizens to comply.

Last edited:

The internet sales tax law won't make a difference to law abiding citizens. If you live in a state where you owe a use tax on out of state purchases, the federal internet sales tax law just makes it easier for you to pay the tax you already owe. If you don't live in such a state then your state has already chosen to not impose a tax on internet purchases and such a tax would still have to pass your state's legislature. All this law does is make it easier for states to enforce their existing tax law and easier for law abiding citizens to comply.

Yes, if you oppose it, you must be a non-law abiding Citizen. All hail the State!! You're becoming quite the good little Nazi. Congrats on joining the club.

Fuck Big Brother's CISPA and Internet Tax Bullshite!

seriously dude. tell me you actually go back and pay internet sales tax on purchases you make

Yes, if you oppose it, you must be a non-law abiding Citizen.

Can you explain why anyone who already pays their use taxes would be opposed to making it less cumbersome for them to do so?

I spend a couple hours every year combing through account statements looking for internet purchases. Then I have to verify the company is actually out of state and didn't already impose a sales tax. Then I have to add it all up and include it in my tax return. So does every single other law abiding citizen in my state who makes out of state purchases. The savings in time alone will be tremendous - millions of people each saving a couple hours of time adds up to quite a bit.

All hail the State!! You're becoming quite the good little Nazi. Congrats on joining the club.

The internet sales tax law gives more power to the States to collect taxes that they already lawfully impose. It has nothing to do with "Nazis".

Last edited:

Can you explain why anyone who already pays their use taxes would be opposed to making it less cumbersome for them to do so?

I spend a couple hours every year combing through account statements looking for internet purchases. Then I have to verify the company is actually out of state and didn't already impose a sales tax. Then I have to add it all up and include it in my tax return. So does every single other law abiding citizen in my state who makes out of state purchases. The savings in time alone will be tremendous - millions of people each saving a couple hours of time adds up to quite a bit.

All hail the State!! You're becoming quite the good little Nazi. Congrats on joining the club.

The internet sales tax law gives more power to the States to collect taxes that they already lawfully impose. It has nothing to do with "Nazis".

You've clearly joined the Party. You feel accepted now, huh? How sad.

You've clearly joined the Party. You feel accepted now, huh? How sad.

Forum List

Back