U.S. Gen.: We need new Afghanistan plan

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Once again, Obozo gets his plans to surrender a country to ISIS exposed...

U.S. General John Campbell: U.S. Gen.: We need new Afghanistan plan - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The top commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan said Tuesday that he needs to adjust troop level recommendations to respond to the growing strength of ISIS and al Qaeda.

Gen. John Campbell told the Senate Armed Services committee he has presented options for revising President Barack Obama's plan for slashing the U.S. troop presence after 2016 from its current level of about 9,800 to an embassy-based security force of 1,000.

"Based on conditions on the ground, I do believe we have to provide our senior leadership [with] options different than the current plan we are going with," Campbell said.

He did not provide details about the troops levels he was recommending.

Campbell said the reasons for revamping the existing plan include the strengthening of ISIS, "an increased al Qaeda presence," and the "upsurge" in insurgent violence in some areas of Afghanistan.

Let Putin fix it.
Putin obama pussy.jpg

U.S. General John Campbell: U.S. Gen.: We need new Afghanistan plan - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The top commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan said Tuesday that he needs to adjust troop level recommendations to respond to the growing strength of ISIS and al Qaeda.

Gen. John Campbell told the Senate Armed Services committee he has presented options for revising President Barack Obama's plan for slashing the U.S. troop presence after 2016 from its current level of about 9,800 to an embassy-based security force of 1,000.

"Based on conditions on the ground, I do believe we have to provide our senior leadership [with] options different than the current plan we are going with," Campbell said.

Campbell said the reasons for revamping the existing plan include the strengthening of ISIS, "an increased al Qaeda presence," and the "upsurge" in insurgent violence in some areas of Afghanistan.
Maybe you'd like to volunteer to go over there and handle the situation. Maybe you could fuck some young boys while you're at it.
I'm a vet, and I have a lot more vets in my family.
Since you seem to hate veterans, how about stating YOUR service???

And shopping at the Salvation Army doesn't count..

Maybe you'd like to volunteer to go over there and handle the situation. Maybe you could fuck some young boys while you're at it.

true-------I am a vet------active during peace-time ------and I also shop at
the salvation army. ------great prices. I was dismayed to learn that
THE DONALD never actually served but did attend a military style high
school. I do believe that the COMMANDER IN CHIEF----should have,
at least,, some military experience. I am not sure if any of the serious
contenders do have any military experience. I love vets and active
military guys. especially my all time faves---NAVY (we will destroy
you, in the coming football game ARMY!!!!!)

The go to position for all kinds of fucking phonies on an internet forum.
US Army, 1979-1987...

Got out as SGT/E-5 with an honorable discharge...

And you???

First rescue the chaldeans and the Yazidis. Then hand it over to isis

pwjohn-------I am horrified at your characterization of "rescue of the chaldeans
and Yazidis" as 'funny' ---------what is 'funny' about it-------their situation is
tragic. I am actually, personally offended

What a fucking cop out. You talked shit but couldn't back it up, so now your only recourse is to call a veteran a liar. You are filth. I hope you die in a fire.
Now, we try not to stoop to the Libs' level.

But it was fun calling him out... You see, I've found that asking for dates of service trips the fakers up!!! I's not personally identifying information, but that's something a real vet will never forget!!!

He's probably just afraid he won't remember what he said next time, and he'll get caught when someone posts proof of his lie...

What a fucking cop out. You talked shit but couldn't back it up, so now your only recourse is to call a veteran a liar. You are filth. I hope you die in a fire.

But it was fun calling him out... You see, I've found that asking for dates of service trips the fakers up!!! I's not personally identifying information, but that's something a real vet will never forget!!!

He's probably just afraid he won't remember what he said next time, and he'll get caught when someone posts proof of his lie...
I served too. US Navy ejection seat mechanic. Why is it always people on the right who are veterans, while limp wristed lefties simply talk shit about us?

I served too. US Navy ejection seat mechanic. Why is it always people on the right who are veterans, while limp wristed lefties simply talk shit about us?
They think it makes points for them and puts them on equal footing with the vets.

But it's sure fun to nail them.

When I posted on MSNBC, we had a clown that claimed to have fought his way across Europe in WWII, and listed his "unit", and the battles he "fought in"...

We all thought it was pretty funny that he could get that drunk and lost, since a quick check of the "order of battle" proved his "unit" was hitting the pubs in England during the time frame in question!!!

They think it makes points for them and puts them on equal footing with the vets.

When I posted on MSNBC, we had a clown that claimed to have fought his way across Europe in WWII, and listed his "unit", and the battles he "fought in"...

We all thought it was pretty funny that he could get that drunk and lost, since a quick check of the "order of battle" proved his "unit" was hitting the pubs in England during the time frame in question!!!
You are just another internet warrior, that's all you've ever been, that's all you ever could be.

Jr ROTC and the Salvation Army represents the full extent of Donald Trump's military experience.......much like his supporters on this thread.

Jr ROTC and the Salvation Army represents the full extent of Donald Trump's military experience.......much like his supporters on this thread.
ROTC still beats the last 2 Democrat presidents' experience...
facebook-20151022-031336.png

You are just another internet warrior, that's all you've ever been, that's all you ever could be.
US Army, 1979-1987...

And you???

US Army, 1979-1987...

And you???
In the army of your imagination.

Forum List

Back