U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

The sooner we are fully aware that the left are traitors worthy of a traitors death because they are 100%absolute enemies to this country (really all liberty) will be the day we need to organize to do what absolutely must be done.

They have declared war and they have absolutely drawn first blood. Not sure how long it will take before we do not stand for it any longer and give them the war they so desperately want.

Trust this. If a faggot professor ever swung a padlock at me and it even came within a whisker of my head, that will be the last moments of that persons pathetic life.

The sooner we are fully aware that the left are traitors worthy of a traitors death because they are 100%absolute enemies to this country (really all liberty) will be the day we need to organize to do what absolutely must be done.

They have declared war and they have absolutely drawn first blood. Not sure how long it will take before we do not stand for it any longer and give them the war they so desperately want.

Trust this. If a faggot professor ever swung a padlock at me and it even came within a whisker of my head, that will be the last moments of that persons pathetic life.
You are wise Owl.

You demonstrate a creepy violent character.

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE END!!!!!!
hair-fire.gif

aZlhU.png

Wars, pestilence, scandals, spying, corruption, crime, poverty, genocide, floods, fires, earthquakes, nuclear proliferation--- and this is what passes for "news" on your planet?

Where the fuck does your story mention anything at all about "Liberals"? Are you retarded?

From the link: "“This practice has served us well as it has allowed the class to show unity by dressing the same, but also allowing for individual accomplishments to be recognized by wearing stoles and chords,” he said. “This tradition is not intended to be disrespectful to students, parents, or our community, but as a source of pride for our students. It is also not intended to be disrespectful to our students choosing to serve in the military, our active duty servicemen and women and our veterans. We are forever grateful for the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis for our freedom.”

hair-fire.gif

aZlhU.png

Wars, pestilence, scandals, spying, corruption, crime, poverty, genocide, floods, fires, earthquakes, nuclear proliferation--- and this is what passes for "news" on your planet?
He is a man of honor. Something you know nothing about.

hair-fire.gif

aZlhU.png

He is a man of honor. Something you know nothing about.

Pogo hates America so it's no surprise he doesn't respect our military.

Making light of a serious issue - that being anti America forces trying to bring down our county - is just another tactic of the anti America Lefties.

It's the FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL'S POLICY, Dumbshit. Read the fucking article.

Got zippo to do with "Liberals", got squatso to do with "honor", got bupkis to do with "America", got fuck-all to do with "lefties", and it's got Sweet Fanny Adams to do with anything except the blatant need of the OP to go look in the Yellow Pages under L for "Life" and get one.

Forum List

Back