U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

Attended Grandsons graduation last night.

at the end of the scholarships being handed out, they had two,(of the 35 in the graduating class), stand as it was announced those two were entering the military.

One immediately, and one when they completed college.

They received a standing ovation.

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE END!!!!!!

Making light of a serious issue - that being anti America forces trying to bring down our county - is just another tactic of the anti America Lefties.

It's the FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL'S POLICY, Dumbshit. Read the fucking article.

Got zippo to do with "Liberals", got squatso to do with "honor", got bupkis to do with "America", got fuck-all to do with "lefties", and it's got Sweet Fanny Adams to do with anything except the blatant need of the OP to go look in the Yellow Pages under L for "Life" and get one.

That policy is 100% wrong.

Then maybe you should pack up your stuff and move to fucking Crown Point Indiana, plop out some kids and join the PTA so you can have a say in what that that high school's policy is. Then it would actually be your business.

Making light of a serious issue - that being anti America forces trying to bring down our county - is just another tactic of the anti America Lefties.

Got zippo to do with "Liberals", got squatso to do with "honor", got bupkis to do with "America", got fuck-all to do with "lefties", and it's got Sweet Fanny Adams to do with anything except the blatant need of the OP to go look in the Yellow Pages under L for "Life" and get one.

Then maybe you should pack up your stuff and move to fucking Crown Point Indiana, plop out some kids and join the PTA so you can have a say in what that that high school's policy is. Then it would actually be your business.
I am a former United States Marine...it is my fucking business.

Where the fuck does your story mention anything at all about "Liberals"?

Still waiting OP.................... :eusa_whistle:
This explains it all.
Lake 100.0% Reporting B. Obama (i) Dem 64.9% 130,824
M. Romney GOP 33.9% 68,397
G. Johnson Lib 1.2% 2,427
School is in Lake County

How in the blue fuck does an election return explain where you saw "Liberal" in the OP? :lame2:

Just say it ---- you pulled it out of your ass.

Just another example of what a disgrace our nation has become. Too many years of liberal disrespect for our military.
Marine fresh from boot camp denied high-school graduation walk over dress blues dispute

Oh WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! This story comes up at a graduation every fucking year. The school requires EVERYONE to be in their cap and gown, no exceptions. Why does him joining the military make him an exception to the same rule everyone else has to follow? You'd think of all people, a kid about to enroll in the Marines would understand following orders.

PPfffft. That doesn't give you any right to dictate high school policies in a town you don't even live in.
How 'bout you worry about your own shit and let other people handle theirs. What a concept huh?

This explains it all.
School is in Lake County

How in the blue fuck does an election return explain where you saw "Liberal" in the OP? :lame2:

69% for Obama in 2012. That county also has a college campus there. So Marxist cell is near location. Explains a lot.

This explains it all.
School is in Lake County

Damn. You're one stupid Liberal cultist.

Just another example of what a disgrace our nation has become. Too many years of liberal disrespect for our military.
Marine fresh from boot camp denied high-school graduation walk over dress blues dispute

Oh WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! This story comes up at a graduation every fucking year. The school requires EVERYONE to be in their cap and gown, no exceptions. Why does him joining the military make him an exception to the same rule everyone else has to follow? You'd think of all people, a kid about to enroll in the Marines would understand following orders.
If you don't understands this because you have no honor.

Attended Grandsons graduation last night.

at the end of the scholarships being handed out, they had two,(of the 35 in the graduating class), stand as it was announced those two were entering the military.

One immediately, and one when they completed college.

They received a standing ovation.

This Indiana school does exactly the same thing.

>> Hobart schools Superintendent Peggy Buffington said Wednesday that School Board President Terry Butler started the tradition to honor the military at every graduation.

"We recognize audience members and future military in our graduates by having them stand. It is always a very special and patriotic moment where the audience roars with applause," Buffington said. <<​

--- that's from the local paper article from which the OP's Moonie Times ( :rofl: ) embellished its whine story. That article also notes that the student was already told before the graduation that he couldn't be exempted from the dress code, and tried to defy that directive. Moonie Times seems to have somehow forgot to mention that.

You'd think of all people, a kid about to enroll in the Marines would understand following orders.

That ^^ right there.

Last edited:

I understand that you have no valid argument.

they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel

If he wanted to wear a Black Lives Matter shirt and no gown...liberals would support that as a "protest."

PPfffft. That doesn't give you any right to dictate high school policies in a town you don't even live in.
How 'bout you worry about your own shit and let other people handle theirs. What a concept huh?

So now criticism or opposition to anti Americanism is dictatorial. Wow, there's a defense for you. LOL

I understand that you have no valid argument.
You have made no argument.

Forum List

Back