U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

We all know what's going on here. Anti America people vs pro America people. Why do you think Trump is hated so much. He's loudly PRO America.

Last edited:
Lefties will always support rules and laws as long as they benefit their Liberal agenda.

Who knew the military was one giant liberal agenda, seeing as who they all have to conform to the rules.

We understand you have no comprehension skills.

What part of everyone has to follow the dress code do you not understand?
What part of duty, honor, country, don't you understand?

Who else gets an exception?
My points was that he should get an exception for putting his life on the line for his country

Who else should get an exception? Should students enrolling in the police academy get one? They put their lives in jeopardy. How about kids enrolling in the fire department? Do they get an exception?

You seem to think because one decides to put a uniform on to become an armed agent for the government that makes them above the same rules the rest of us have to follow. Generally, that kind of mentality exists in totalitarian countries. Another example of how American conservatives have so much in common with their Communist enemies.
He had already been through boot camp.

What part of everyone has to follow the dress code do you not understand?

My points was that he should get an exception for putting his life on the line for his country

Who else should get an exception? Should students enrolling in the police academy get one? They put their lives in jeopardy. How about kids enrolling in the fire department? Do they get an exception?

You seem to think because one decides to put a uniform on to become an armed agent for the government that makes them above the same rules the rest of us have to follow. Generally, that kind of mentality exists in totalitarian countries. Another example of how American conservatives have so much in common with their Communist enemies.

Again, tell me how that exempts him from the same rules as everybody else at his graduation?

Again, tell me how that exempts him from the same rules as everybody else at his graduation?

Who else should get an exception? Should students enrolling in the police academy get one? They put their lives in jeopardy. How about kids enrolling in the fire

Blah blah blah. This is the perverted thinking of the Left. Everyone gets a trophy - no exceptions - no discrimination - every culture equal etc etc. It's this kind of thinking that hates a president who supports exceptionalism. It's this kind of thinking that welcomes an awful ideology with it's awful law into our country.

Exceptions can and should be made for people who put their lives on the line to defend our country.

Still waiting for an argument justifying why he does not have to follow the same rules everyone else in his class does.

Exceptions can and should be made for people who put their lives on the line to defend our country.

Who all gets an exception then?

Still waiting for an argument justifying why he does not have to follow the same rules everyone else in his class does.

Flag draped caskets you skinny little anti-American punk assed bitch.

Who else should get an exception? Should students enrolling in the police academy get one? They put their lives in jeopardy. How about kids enrolling in the fire

Blah blah blah. This is the perverted thinking of the Left. Everyone gets a trophy - no exceptions - no discrimination - every culture equal etc etc. It's this kind of thinking that hates a president who supports exceptionalism. It's this kind of thinking that welcomes an awful ideology with it's awful law into our country.

Who said anything about everyone getting a trophy? Now, you're just extrapolating because you still can't make a logical case. I'm asking you why a Marine should get an exception to the dress code because he puts his life on the line when nobody else going into other professions taking on the same risk gets the same deference?

Neither one of you can give me an answer other than your biased emotional babble towards people in the military.

Flag draped caskets you skinny little anti-American punk assed bitch.

Like these flag draped coffins?

Anniversary of officers shot at Cici's Pizza

Who all gets an exception then?

The guy wearing the uniform. Duh.

Why? Are saying he's better and more important than people who choose not to? How about the kid who goes to medical school to become surgeon and save a three year old child's life?

By the way, tard, not everybody who puts on a uniform is a good and honorable person.

The sooner we are fully aware that the left are traitors worthy of a traitors death because they are 100%absolute enemies to this country (really all liberty) will be the day we need to organize to do what absolutely must be done.

They have declared war and they have absolutely drawn first blood. Not sure how long it will take before we do not stand for it any longer and give them the war they so desperately want.

Trust this. If a faggot professor ever swung a padlock at me and it even came within a whisker of my head, that will be the last moments of that persons pathetic life.
Because....you are just that tough.......:lol:

From the link: "“This practice has served us well as it has allowed the class to show unity by dressing the same, but also allowing for individual accomplishments to be recognized by wearing stoles and chords,” he said. “This tradition is not intended to be disrespectful to students, parents, or our community, but as a source of pride for our students. It is also not intended to be disrespectful to our students choosing to serve in the military, our active duty servicemen and women and our veterans. We are forever grateful for the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis for our freedom.”
I find it sad that some people think that a Marine must act the victim for their own needs.

Forum List

Back