U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

Just another example of what a disgrace our nation has become. Too many years of liberal disrespect for our military.
Marine fresh from boot camp denied high-school graduation walk over dress blues dispute

Oh WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! This story comes up at a graduation every fucking year. The school requires EVERYONE to be in their cap and gown, no exceptions. Why does him joining the military make him an exception to the same rule everyone else has to follow? You'd think of all people, a kid about to enroll in the Marines would understand following orders.
If you don't understands this because you have no honor.

I understand that you have no valid argument.
You have made no argument.

Actually, I did, far more logical than yours, you just didn't like it because it wasn't filled with your biased emotional sap.

Stop being a snowflake.

Just another example of what a disgrace our nation has become. Too many years of liberal disrespect for our military.
Marine fresh from boot camp denied high-school graduation walk over dress blues dispute

Oh WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! This story comes up at a graduation every fucking year. The school requires EVERYONE to be in their cap and gown, no exceptions. Why does him joining the military make him an exception to the same rule everyone else has to follow? You'd think of all people, a kid about to enroll in the Marines would understand following orders.

We understand you have no comprehension skills.

What part of everyone has to follow the dress code do you not understand?

Actually, I did, far more logical than yours, you just didn't like it because it wasn't filled with your biased emotional sap.

Stop being a snowflake.
That young Marine would kick your scrawny mouthy little punk ass.

Where the fuck does your story mention anything at all about "Liberals"?

Still waiting OP.................... :eusa_whistle:
This explains it all.
Lake 100.0% Reporting B. Obama (i) Dem 64.9% 130,824
M. Romney GOP 33.9% 68,397
G. Johnson Lib 1.2% 2,427
School is in Lake County

How in the blue fuck does an election return explain where you saw "Liberal" in the OP? :lame2:

Just say it ---- you pulled it out of your ass.
69% for Obama in 2012. That county also has a college campus there. So Marxist cell is near location. Explains a lot.

oooOOOOoooh, "has a college campus" does it? You mean there are people there who actually know things?

Like how to read? Like what the Moonie Times is? Like what a dress code is? Like what "no" means?

What part of duty, honor, country, don't you understand?

Where the fuck does your story mention anything at all about "Liberals"?

This explains it all.
School is in Lake County

How in the blue fuck does an election return explain where you saw "Liberal" in the OP? :lame2:

69% for Obama in 2012. That county also has a college campus there. So Marxist cell is near location. Explains a lot.

oooOOOOoooh, "has a college campus" does it? You mean there are people there who actually know things?

Like how to read? Like what the Moonie Times is?
No, unfortunately these are the people who "think" they know everything.

Stop being a snowflake.

Still waiting for you to form a cogent argument. All I'm getting so far are insults, because like I said, you have no valid argument. Flail away, snowflake.

Who else gets an exception?

Stop being a snowflake.

Still waiting for you to form a cogent argument. All I'm getting so far are insults, because like I said, you have no valid argument. Flail away, snowflake.
The post was my disgust over them policy. You were too dumb to figure that out.

This explains it all.
School is in Lake County

And you are ------ ?

My points was that he should get an exception for putting his life on the line for his country

Lefties will always support rules and laws as long as they benefit their Liberal agenda.

If the same guy was a transgender freakazoid wearing a woman's dress.

He would have been allowed to walk across the stage to receive his/her diploma, and called a courageous hero. ..... :cuckoo:
The Snowflake Maureen Corps Will Defend Them

Since most of the Antifa-educated students wind up dyslexic, they won't know the difference between dress blues and blue dresses.

This explains it all.
School is in Lake County

And you are ------ ?
Someone smart enough to know a bad policy when I see one.

My points was that he should get an exception for putting his life on the line for his country

Who else should get an exception? Should students enrolling in the police academy get one? They put their lives in jeopardy. How about kids enrolling in the fire department? Do they get an exception?

You seem to think because one decides to put a uniform on to become an armed agent for the government that makes them above the same rules the rest of us have to follow. Generally, that kind of mentality exists in totalitarian countries. Another example of how American conservatives have so much in common with their Communist enemies.

Forum List

Back