U.S. Muslim population expanding rapidly

Pew Research Center came out this week with an updated estimate of the American Muslim population, which is sure to cause a stir on all sides of the issue.
U.S. Muslim Population Expanding ‘Rapidly’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trendy retards don't get how Muslims will put their religion before their own kid in many situations. But, since leftards live in a fantasy world you can't really tell them the truth because they can't handle reality .. They only deny it all it's easier that way , it's less threatening that way.

They are breeding like roaches, and it's intentional it gives them the upper hand to massively OVER POPULATE everybody. Either be a Muslim or DIE..................... you sheep are truly fkn retarded idiots this is what your Obama brought to you the fkn pos......................... oh don't worry though his kids and their kids will be safe because they are one of them, your trendy non muslim white kids you can forget it morons. lol

Obsession - radical Islam war against the West - part 8

In the 19th century people shared your same irrational fears about the Irish

It's not a fear it's called being " Informed" . Half this dumb ass population don't even know about the information you just said to me. " Irish" .

Pew Research Center came out this week with an updated estimate of the American Muslim population, which is sure to cause a stir on all sides of the issue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trendy retards don't get how Muslims will put their religion before their own kid in many situations. But, since leftards live in a fantasy world you can't really tell them the truth because they can't handle reality .. They only deny it all it's easier that way , it's less threatening that way.

They are breeding like roaches, and it's intentional it gives them the upper hand to massively OVER POPULATE everybody. Either be a Muslim or DIE..................... you sheep are truly fkn retarded idiots this is what your Obama brought to you the fkn pos......................... oh don't worry though his kids and their kids will be safe because they are one of them, your trendy non muslim white kids you can forget it morons. lol

But you also haven't a clue the intentions of them populating like crazy.

Whites aren't mass producing any more either they are fkn gay, or radical feminist who don't want kids, or thanks to Monsanto and a few other causes in life many just can't have kids.

So the population is slowing down for the white side of things. LOL..

Bad analogy.

The Irish do not follow a supremacist ideology that commands them to indulge in eternal war until all submit.

It is entirely rational to oppose such an ideology.

You are exactly right.

Bad analogy.

The Irish do not follow a supremacist ideology that commands them to indulge in eternal war until all submit.

Nor do the Muslims living in this country. That’s why they are here

I fail to see the problem?? ..... :dunno:

As the Government pushes the Gay is oK, , the war on normalcy is being hidden , by pushing these gays, and feminist into NOT wanting kids it slows down the " population" among lets say those gawd for saken whites who are the trendy morons of society. They want no kids, they are gay ir bi, or an it, ................no kids there.........

Feminist want to wear the pants , don't want a man in the home, don't want kids, etc... etc..

While the Muslim population isn't stupid enough to think that stuff they mass populate as the US dumb asses slow down making the whites and a few others the " minority" ...

If that makes any dam sense LOL. i'm multi tasking and on phone so that's why i'm saying.

In the end the ELITES are making ISLAM POLITICAL and using them wtf else is new.
So 1% of the population not reproducing is dragging down the demographics for 99%...??

As the Government pushes the Gay is oK, , the war on normalcy is being hidden , by pushing these gays, and feminist into NOT wanting kids it slows down the " population" among lets say those gawd for saken whites who are the trendy morons of society. They want no kids, they are gay ir bi, or an it, ................no kids there.........

Feminist want to wear the pants , don't want a man in the home, don't want kids, etc... etc..

While the Muslim population isn't stupid enough to think that stuff they mass populate as the US dumb asses slow down making the whites and a few others the " minority" ...

If that makes any dam sense LOL. i'm multi tasking and on phone so that's why i'm saying.

In the end the ELITES are making ISLAM POLITICAL and using them wtf else is new.
So 1% of the population not reproducing is dragging down the demographics for 99%...??

It's way beyond 1% good dreamed up number though trying to make up shit as you go along lmao.

All the more reason to let more Hindus emigrate here then. They will out compete the Muslims for the jobs and they are a lot more fun to be around.

It's way beyond 1% good dreamed up number though trying to make up shit as you go along lmao.
Actually homersexuals make up less than one percent of the population, I just thought I'd inflate it somewhat..I had four kids, that I know of, I did my part...

upload_2018-1-5_20-12-13.png

Explaining Why Minority Births Now Outnumber White Births

upload_2018-1-5_20-10-45.png

In a third of the U.S., more white people are now dying than being born

View attachment 169984

Explaining Why Minority Births Now Outnumber White Births

View attachment 169983

In a third of the U.S., more white people are now dying than being born
So only white folks die or do all people die?

Actually homersexuals make up less than one percent of the population, I just thought I'd inflate it somewhat..I had four kids, that I know of, I did my part...

upload_2018-1-5_20-13-36.png

See we are going to be fkd......................

View attachment 169985

See we are going to be fkd......................
It's all about income, pay the whites more to have more babies...and bring back the rebates for having babies....I'll throw in for one more...

The 1st Amendment ---freedom of religion. What seems to be the problem with 3.45 million Muslems as long as they are in the U.S. legally?

Bad analogy.

Nor do the Muslims living in this country. That’s why they are here

upload_2018-1-5_20-20-41.png

In the next half century or so, Christianity’s long reign as the world’s largest religion may come to an end, according to a just-released report that builds on Pew Research Center’s original population growth projections for religious groups. Indeed, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group.
Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group

The 1st Amendment ---freedom of religion. What seems to be the problem with 3.45 million Muslems as long as they are in the U.S. legally?

Our Constitution doesn't mean jack shit to them. remember the guy sentenced for making facebook post about Muslims,
Remember the people who are asked to keep their dogs away from them
remember Linda Sosours who tells her idiots to become slaves

Forum List

Back