U.S. Muslim population expanding rapidly

The 1st Amendment ---freedom of religion. What seems to be the problem with 3.45 million Muslems as long as they are in the U.S. legally?

Our Constitution doesn't mean jack shit to them. remember the guy sentenced for making facebook post about Muslims,
Remember the people who are asked to keep their dogs away from them
remember Linda Sosours who tells her idiots to become slaves
A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court said the same thing about Catholics before he rewrote the Constitution in a S.C. decision that created "separation of Church and State" in 1948. The point is that you don't get to single out Muslems any more than the KKK singled out Catholics as long as the Bill of Rights is still on the books.

Yeah funny how the KKK was also started by Democrats...............

Then we have this on a different note.

The fear that a conspicuous minority, loyal to a foreign doctrine and a foreign power, was subverting the United States, was also a staple of anti-Catholic ideology. In the 1890s, notes David Bennett in his book, Party of Fear, the half-million member American Protective Association printed flyers alleging that the Pope had absolved American Catholics of their obligation to obey the United States government. The doctrine of Papal “sovereignty over the state in utter disregard of the Constitution and the laws of the land,” warned the APA’s head, William Traynor, was being propagated through the rapidly expanding network of Catholic schools and clubs. When the Democratic Party made New York’s Catholic governor, Al Smith, its presidential nominee in 1928, The Atlantic printed an open letter from an “Episcopalian lawyer” who asked “whether, as a Roman Catholic, you accept as authoritative the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church that in case of contradiction” between “the jurisdiction of that Church and the jurisdiction of the State … the Jurisdiction of the Church shall prevail.” Smith’s political opponents were cruder. Across America, they distributed photos of the recently completed Holland Tunnel, which, they claimed, Smith had built to transport the Pope to the United States, where he would rule..............................

Frank Gaffney's Campaign to Denationalize American Muslims
The KKK was not created by the Democratic Party...
so who were the KKK before they were KKK? the FFF?
One Pissed Off Dude...OPOD
Bored With Nothing To Do Before The Internet...BWNTBTI

Rather have Muslims than Sneaky Jews! What's everyone worried about? Muslims having a big as say so on Capitol Hill as the Jews and AIPAC does?

When's the last time you heard the Jews raping women so badly the country has to make safe zones for women.......

When's the last time Jews made their women wear bee keeper suites................................

When the last time you saw a JEW kill someone because they weren't JEWS.....................

When's the last time you saw a Jew beheading a few Christians here and there. C'mon dude you gotta think outside the box.
The Jew does things BEHIND the scenes. What another religion does is none of my concern and that shit doesn't happen here especially among American born Muslims. Jews instigate wars,control the media and money around the world.

David Duke obviously got to you. lol
I am MUCH more radical than Dr Duke. Facts are facts. You can either ignore them or embrace them and do what you can to inform yourself and fight back.
^trumpanzee

The 1st Amendment ---freedom of religion. What seems to be the problem with 3.45 million Muslems as long as they are in the U.S. legally?

Our Constitution doesn't mean jack shit to them. remember the guy sentenced for making facebook post about Muslims,
A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court said the same thing about Catholics before he rewrote the Constitution in a S.C. decision that created "separation of Church and State" in 1948. The point is that you don't get to single out Muslems any more than the KKK singled out Catholics as long as the Bill of Rights is still on the books.

The fear that a conspicuous minority, loyal to a foreign doctrine and a foreign power, was subverting the United States, was also a staple of anti-Catholic ideology. In the 1890s, notes David Bennett in his book, Party of Fear, the half-million member American Protective Association printed flyers alleging that the Pope had absolved American Catholics of their obligation to obey the United States government. The doctrine of Papal “sovereignty over the state in utter disregard of the Constitution and the laws of the land,” warned the APA’s head, William Traynor, was being propagated through the rapidly expanding network of Catholic schools and clubs. When the Democratic Party made New York’s Catholic governor, Al Smith, its presidential nominee in 1928, The Atlantic printed an open letter from an “Episcopalian lawyer” who asked “whether, as a Roman Catholic, you accept as authoritative the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church that in case of contradiction” between “the jurisdiction of that Church and the jurisdiction of the State … the Jurisdiction of the Church shall prevail.” Smith’s political opponents were cruder. Across America, they distributed photos of the recently completed Holland Tunnel, which, they claimed, Smith had built to transport the Pope to the United States, where he would rule..............................

Was too , watch D'ines D'souza's

Dinesh D'Souza: A World Without America

AND

[Audiobook] Dinesh D'Souza "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"

just to make sure, the KKK never became the KLF in 1989, right?

Rather have Muslims than Sneaky Jews! What's everyone worried about? Muslims having a big as say so on Capitol Hill as the Jews and AIPAC does?

When's the last time you heard the Jews raping women so badly the country has to make safe zones for women.......

When's the last time Jews made their women wear bee keeper suites................................

When the last time you saw a JEW kill someone because they weren't JEWS.....................

When's the last time you saw a Jew beheading a few Christians here and there. C'mon dude you gotta think outside the box.
The Jew does things BEHIND the scenes. What another religion does is none of my concern and that shit doesn't happen here especially among American born Muslims. Jews instigate wars,control the media and money around the world.

David Duke obviously got to you. lol
I am MUCH more radical than Dr Duke. Facts are facts. You can either ignore them or embrace them and do what you can to inform yourself and fight back.
^trumpanzee
I bet he's one of the few guys that has ever had a reverse circumcision...

Kelly's Leg Fetish?

Was too , watch D'ines D'souza's

Dinesh D'Souza: A World Without America

AND

[Audiobook] Dinesh D'Souza "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"

Propaganda that's ladled on thick and gooey...

Kelly's Leg Fetish?
is that some massage parlor in east Los Angeles?

Kelly's Leg Fetish?
You live in da south, do they still have hot crossed buns there?...You know a hot crossed bun is when a KKK member shoves a burning cross up yer ass...

Kelly's Leg Fetish?
You live in da south, do they still have hot crossed buns there?...You know a hot crossed bun is when a KKK member shoves a burning cross up yer ass...
I'm not sure where the fort Myers k
Kelly's Leg Fetish?
my T-Mobile phone will not allow so many bad words to be typed,,im on PC now,,,i tried to respond, and yup, I am not allowed to type KKK on my phone,,,u cant even type Fart,,,god,,whats wrong with Fart?

Kelly's Leg Fetish?
Kelly's Leg Fetish?
my T-Mobile phone will not allow so many bad words to be typed,,im on PC now,,,i tried to respond, and yup, I am not allowed to type KKK on my phone,,,u cant even type Fart,,,god,,whats wrong with Fart?
Damn prudes...

Kelly's Leg Fetish?
Kelly's Leg Fetish?
Damn prudes...
i hate it! even mild R rated words,,not allowed,,,i wonder if i have an option to text anything i want. so if i ever respond to u, and misspell a curse word,,its coming from my phone

Kelly's Leg Fetish?
Kelly's Leg Fetish?
Damn prudes...
i hate it! even mild R rated words,,not allowed,,,i wonder if i have an option to text anything i want. so if i ever respond to u, and misspell a curse word,,its coming from my phone
Just spell like G.T. and you can't tell if it's not on purpose..

Damn prudes...
I'm on my phone now this is one way to spell pharrt

Werner
Damn prudes...

I fail to see the problem?? ..... :dunno:

As the Government pushes the Gay is oK, , the war on normalcy is being hidden , by pushing these gays, and feminist into NOT wanting kids it slows down the " population" among lets say those gawd for saken whites who are the trendy morons of society. They want no kids, they are gay ir bi, or an it, ................no kids there.........

Feminist want to wear the pants , don't want a man in the home, don't want kids, etc... etc..

While the Muslim population isn't stupid enough to think that stuff they mass populate as the US dumb asses slow down making the whites and a few others the " minority" ...

If that makes any dam sense LOL. i'm multi tasking and on phone so that's why i'm saying.

In the end the ELITES are making ISLAM POLITICAL and using them wtf else is new.
Worth thinking about.

Pew Research Center came out this week with an updated estimate of the American Muslim population, which is sure to cause a stir on all sides of the issue.
U.S. Muslim Population Expanding ‘Rapidly’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trendy retards don't get how Muslims will put their religion before their own kid in many situations. But, since leftards live in a fantasy world you can't really tell them the truth because they can't handle reality .. They only deny it all it's easier that way , it's less threatening that way.

They are breeding like roaches, and it's intentional it gives them the upper hand to massively OVER POPULATE everybody. Either be a Muslim or DIE..................... you sheep are truly fkn retarded idiots this is what your Obama brought to you the fkn pos......................... oh don't worry though his kids and their kids will be safe because they are one of them, your trendy non muslim white kids you can forget it morons. lol

Obsession - radical Islam war against the West - part 8

You do love Infowars- which is pretty funny- because Infowars took their info from the ever so reliable WND....rather than from Pew itself...and WND doesn't provide an actual link to the report- almost like the contards don't want anyone to see the source documents....

New estimates show U.S. Muslim population continues to grow

Pew Research Center came out this week with an updated estimate of the American Muslim population, which is sure to cause a stir on all sides of the issue.
U.S. Muslim Population Expanding ‘Rapidly’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trendy retards don't get how Muslims will put their religion before their own kid in many situations. But, since leftards live in a fantasy world you can't really tell them the truth because they can't handle reality .. They only deny it all it's easier that way , it's less threatening that way.

They are breeding like roaches, and it's intentional it gives them the upper hand to massively OVER POPULATE everybody. Either be a Muslim or DIE..................... you sheep are truly fkn retarded idiots this is what your Obama brought to you the fkn pos......................... oh don't worry though his kids and their kids will be safe because they are one of them, your trendy non muslim white kids you can forget it morons. lol

Obsession - radical Islam war against the West - part 8

In the 19th century people shared your same irrational fears about the Irish

Bad analogy.

The Irish do not follow a supremacist ideology that commands them to indulge in eternal war until all submit.

It is entirely rational to oppose such an ideology.

Nor do the Muslims living in this country. That’s why they are here

You do not know history.

There is an extremely clear and extremely consistent pattern of behavior when Islam takes root and starts to grow. As the population grows, so does the pressure to Islamize. There just aren't enough numbers yet for the pressure to have become overt, but if you don't think C.A.I.R. has an agenda, you are a very ignorant young boy, indeed.

Forum List

Back