U.S. Muslim population expanding rapidly

Get to humping now people, pull those seniors out of retirement, we gotta build up our culture, our color or whatever....

The 1st Amendment ---freedom of religion. What seems to be the problem with 3.45 million Muslems as long as they are in the U.S. legally?

Our Constitution doesn't mean jack shit to them. remember the guy sentenced for making facebook post about Muslims,
Remember the people who are asked to keep their dogs away from them
remember Linda Sosours who tells her idiots to become slaves
A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court said the same thing about Catholics before he rewrote the Constitution in a S.C. decision that created "separation of Church and State" in 1948. The point is that you don't get to single out Muslems any more than the KKK singled out Catholics as long as the Bill of Rights is still on the books.

I fail to see the problem?? ..... :dunno:

As the Government pushes the Gay is oK, , the war on normalcy is being hidden , by pushing these gays, and feminist into NOT wanting kids it slows down the " population" among lets say those gawd for saken whites who are the trendy morons of society. They want no kids, they are gay ir bi, or an it, ................no kids there.........

Feminist want to wear the pants , don't want a man in the home, don't want kids, etc... etc..

While the Muslim population isn't stupid enough to think that stuff they mass populate as the US dumb asses slow down making the whites and a few others the " minority" ...

If that makes any dam sense LOL. i'm multi tasking and on phone so that's why i'm saying.

In the end the ELITES are making ISLAM POLITICAL and using them wtf else is new.
So 1% of the population not reproducing is dragging down the demographics for 99%...??

It's way beyond 1% good dreamed up number though trying to make up shit as you go along lmao.
Actually homersexuals make up less than one percent of the population, I just thought I'd inflate it somewhat..I had four kids, that I know of, I did my part...

View attachment 169985

See we are going to be fkd......................

Or not fkd enough :dunno:

As the Government pushes the Gay is oK, , the war on normalcy is being hidden , by pushing these gays, and feminist into NOT wanting kids it slows down the " population" among lets say those gawd for saken whites who are the trendy morons of society. They want no kids, they are gay ir bi, or an it, ................no kids there.........

Feminist want to wear the pants , don't want a man in the home, don't want kids, etc... etc..

While the Muslim population isn't stupid enough to think that stuff they mass populate as the US dumb asses slow down making the whites and a few others the " minority" ...

If that makes any dam sense LOL. i'm multi tasking and on phone so that's why i'm saying.

In the end the ELITES are making ISLAM POLITICAL and using them wtf else is new.
So 1% of the population not reproducing is dragging down the demographics for 99%...??

It's way beyond 1% good dreamed up number though trying to make up shit as you go along lmao.
Actually homersexuals make up less than one percent of the population, I just thought I'd inflate it somewhat..I had four kids, that I know of, I did my part...

View attachment 169985

I never understood why they can't figure out how to correct the problem....

The 1st Amendment ---freedom of religion. What seems to be the problem with 3.45 million Muslems as long as they are in the U.S. legally?

Our Constitution doesn't mean jack shit to them. remember the guy sentenced for making facebook post about Muslims,
A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court said the same thing about Catholics before he rewrote the Constitution in a S.C. decision that created "separation of Church and State" in 1948. The point is that you don't get to single out Muslems any more than the KKK singled out Catholics as long as the Bill of Rights is still on the books.

Yeah funny how the KKK was also started by Democrats...............

Then we have this on a different note.

The fear that a conspicuous minority, loyal to a foreign doctrine and a foreign power, was subverting the United States, was also a staple of anti-Catholic ideology. In the 1890s, notes David Bennett in his book, Party of Fear, the half-million member American Protective Association printed flyers alleging that the Pope had absolved American Catholics of their obligation to obey the United States government. The doctrine of Papal “sovereignty over the state in utter disregard of the Constitution and the laws of the land,” warned the APA’s head, William Traynor, was being propagated through the rapidly expanding network of Catholic schools and clubs. When the Democratic Party made New York’s Catholic governor, Al Smith, its presidential nominee in 1928, The Atlantic printed an open letter from an “Episcopalian lawyer” who asked “whether, as a Roman Catholic, you accept as authoritative the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church that in case of contradiction” between “the jurisdiction of that Church and the jurisdiction of the State … the Jurisdiction of the Church shall prevail.” Smith’s political opponents were cruder. Across America, they distributed photos of the recently completed Holland Tunnel, which, they claimed, Smith had built to transport the Pope to the United States, where he would rule..............................

Frank Gaffney's Campaign to Denationalize American Muslims

View attachment 169985

With a male population who wants to shit pack it, and a female population who wants to clam it how the hell else will there be babies. These stupid mother fkrs don't know what the hell they want to screw it's either the wrong sex or anything that walks.

Then those twenty pills a day they're on causes low sperm count, or causes her eggs to go belly up LOL.

The fear that a conspicuous minority, loyal to a foreign doctrine and a foreign power, was subverting the United States, was also a staple of anti-Catholic ideology. In the 1890s, notes David Bennett in his book, Party of Fear, the half-million member American Protective Association printed flyers alleging that the Pope had absolved American Catholics of their obligation to obey the United States government. The doctrine of Papal “sovereignty over the state in utter disregard of the Constitution and the laws of the land,” warned the APA’s head, William Traynor, was being propagated through the rapidly expanding network of Catholic schools and clubs. When the Democratic Party made New York’s Catholic governor, Al Smith, its presidential nominee in 1928, The Atlantic printed an open letter from an “Episcopalian lawyer” who asked “whether, as a Roman Catholic, you accept as authoritative the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church that in case of contradiction” between “the jurisdiction of that Church and the jurisdiction of the State … the Jurisdiction of the Church shall prevail.” Smith’s political opponents were cruder. Across America, they distributed photos of the recently completed Holland Tunnel, which, they claimed, Smith had built to transport the Pope to the United States, where he would rule..............................

Gaffney is a friggin loon. You actually believe that stuff?

I didn't say I believed it I posted it because of the BS it says.

My trusted source for most Muslim bs is you know who or the Clarion project............. a few others..... here and there.

The KKK was not created by the Democratic Party...

so long as they multiply in California, i wont complain

View attachment 169985

With a male population who wants to shit pack it, and a female population who wants to clam it how the hell else will there be babies. These stupid mother fkrs don't know what the hell they want to screw it's either the wrong sex or anything that walks.

Then those twenty pills a day they're on causes low sperm count, or causes her eggs to go belly up LOL.
I know of dozens of women that are pregnant and the dude has split the scene.. Step in a be that special person if you can't be Johnny Spermseed in your own legend...

So long as they multiply in the Middle East....over there....

That's ok with me.

To many smog laws for them to be there in great numbers.

So long as they multiply in the Middle East....over there....

That's ok with me.
well cally might become part of the spacific ocean by 2020 with all of those 10.5 earthquakes they keep getting

ok,,,then they can move to Mexico,,,,i heard they got plenty of food and 20 dolla call girls there

well it wasnt George Bush the 1st,,,then who created the KKK?

so who were the KKK before they were KKK? the FFF?

ok,,,then they can move to Mexico,,,,i heard they got plenty of food and 20 dolla call girls there
Not since the Russian mafia took over, they try to be as high as American outcall girls, even though you have in call them..That's in the resort towns, now in the wild brush you can get a dead hooker killed by the cartel for cheap..

Forum List

Back