🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only muslims to protest violent acts against nonmuslims are APOSTATES to islam and they are not TRUE muslims MMike !!

They won't do a poll on the subject at least not one I've been able to find, but find me an example of a prominent religious American Muslim who has condemned them, the left's new Muslim mouthpiece Linda "Sharia" Sarsour sure as hell hasn't.

Christians are diverse and extremely different from one another. Evangelicals are a HUGE proportion. Just accept the fact that American Muslims are right in the opinion mainstream. I know it sucks but that's what the data shows.

Poll: Majority of Religious Americans Support Gay Marriage
According to the poll, 42 percent of white evangelicals said they oppose allowing business to refuse services. Fifty-two percent of Mormons, 53 percent of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 60 percent of Muslims, 63 percent of Hispanic Catholics, and 72 percent of Jews said they are against allowing small business the right to refuse services.

Evangelicals do not make up the majority of Christians in this country, if memory serves they don't even make up the majority of Protestants.

Why don't you break the Muslims down by groups? I have no problem with most Kurds and Sufis which make up the majority of US Muslims and who for the most part are secular and liberal, it's the Sunni nut jobs you people want to import from Iraq, Syria, the Palestinian territories etc. that I have a huge problem with.

The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

Also you conservatives are hypocrites. I am Muslim

That explains much
-------------------------------------------- muslims cannot be trusted , their religion is full of mohamad approved CONCEPTS for Lying . One such concept being 'taqiyah' .

Last edited:
The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

Every single major Islamic group in America has spoken out against essentially every single act or Islamic terrorism, here and abroad.

The fact that you've been sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming the whole time doesn't mean we haven't heard them.

The real question is, are you actively lying, or just willfully ignorant?
------------------------------------------------------- muslim orgs are liars practicing their perculiar 'mohamad' approved islamic brand of lying Doctor .

as an American Muslim here is what i have to say.

First of, yes most of us are super proud to be Americans, yes we do disagree about some of our policies towards the middle east and other issues but that's the beauty of democracy.
Second, yes we think Trump presidency affected us negatively and that's why we overwhelmingly voted against him and we will next elections.
Also i gotta be honest with you conservatives, unlike the teachings of christ that you suppose to be following you guys are the least welcoming group. And that's why we are compelled to vote DNC and even live in liberal areas. say what you want about the liberals, but they live and let live, educated and open minded in most cases....and that's why conservatives are losing the minorities vote, and will be too late for them to regain their trust, cause the demographics trend isn't on their side.
God bless you all, and still love all of you, the redneck, the balck, the yellow, the hispanic....until you show that you are a coward, bigo or a racist.
you are either lying or ignorant if you say that liberals are live and let live. they are anything but.

muslims in the West are the same as the German people were during nazi times . The German people weren't targeted by the nazis unless they opened their mouths and protested the ovens and gas chambers used to kill the Jews . muslims are the same 'ilk' as they just watch the murder , mayhem as they wait for the winner . -------------------- their protests are weak and should not be believed or encouraged .

-------------------------------------------------- i disagree , muslim will just watch and see what happens and which side is winning , they can swing both ways MMike .

I know that one muslim king over there who is a fighter pilot, after his country got attacked he PERSONALLY led an air strike on ISIS and damn near turned em into WASWAS

King , can't think of his name . king of 'jordan' i think . Guy is Westernized , think he is married to a 'white' chick and owns some Harleys . Guy would be regarded as an APOSTETE by TRUE muslims in my opinion Swifty . ------------------------------------- king abdullah i think . Al Sissi of Egypt is also half way decent i think . Both would be considered as APOSTATES to islam i think .

Muslim leaders begin European bus tour against terrorism in the name of Islam

"
Muslim leaders launched a European bus tour in Paris on Saturday to express opposition to terrorism in the name of Islam.

Under the banner “Muslims’ march against terrorism,” imams from around Europe and North Africa planned to visit sites of recent terrorist attacks, starting at the Champs Elysees and passing through Germany, Belgium and other parts of France over the next week.

“Our message is clear: Islam cannot be associated with these barbarians and these murders,” who kill in the name of Allah, said Hassen Chalghoumi, the imam of Drancy, France, according to Le Figaro. The initiative is the brainchild of Chalghoumi and Marek Halter, a French-Jewish writer and intellectual.

The tour will land at the site of an attack on a Christmas market last year in Berlin on Monday, before holding a ceremony in Brussels on Tuesday. It is set to stop in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, France (visiting the grave of a priest who was stabbed), and a Jewish school that was targeted in Toulouse. ...

About 30 imams were on the bus departing from Paris on Saturday, according to Reuters, with around 60 expected to participate in total, from countries including France, the U.K., Tunisia, Belgium and Portugal."

interesting tidbit-----pre 9/11, over 90% of muslims in America who voted, voted republican
That is very true.

Muslims have much in common with conservatives. But after 911 conservatives turned their back on the muslim community and vilified them all as terrorists.

The liberals decided to fill the vacuum and extended the hand of friendship to the muslim people. So unfortunately today, muslims are in the liberal camp and vote Democrat, even though that share very little in common. ..... :cool:

question for you muslims on this thred. Back when I was young, the stereotype when you saw a young middle eastern male wasn't "terrorist", it was "rich party boy going to college on daddy's oil money till he's forty, living in the dorm and takin his buddies to the titty bar"......what happened to THOSE guys?

info on 'king abdullah' of 'jordan . He got annoyed when his captured Pilot was burned alive in a cage so he made a publicity flight or attack to show that he was mad , imo .

interesting tidbit-----pre 9/11, over 90% of muslims in America who voted, voted republican
That is very true.

Muslims have much in common with conservatives. But after 911 conservatives turned their back on the muslim community and vilified them all as terrorists.

The liberals decided to fill the vacuum and extended the hand of friendship to the muslim people. So unfortunately today, muslims are in the liberal camp and vote Democrat, even though that share very little in common. ..... :cool:
------------------------------------------------------------------ go liberals , at least on this issue Sunni !!

question for you muslims on this thred. Back when I was young, the stereotype when you saw a young middle eastern male wasn't "terrorist", it was "rich party boy going to college on daddy's oil money till he's forty, living in the dorm and takin his buddies to the titty bar"......what happened to THOSE guys?
------------------------------------------------------------- all those nonpracticing muslim Apostates can probably be summed up if you look at the example of 'king abdulla' that i linked to Swifty .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back