U.S. Senate Election Results Thread

Didn't pay attention did you? That was Guam.
No liar, that was Florida.

Guam asshole.

Guam doesn't vote in presidential or any other federal elections, you dipshit!

I knew that fuckwad, just screwing with M TX. So before you call someone dipshit ask if that might be a joke. You're not near as smart as you think you are.

It wasn't a joke, dipshit, and you know it!

You libtards are Hank Johnson stupid!

Not a libtard, now see you think you know it all. I bet you had one friend growing up being such a know it all and that friend was in the mirror.

Look up how many times m tx fucks with me so I fuck with him.

I still can't believe with all them bean eatin latino's in Fla. they're still stuck on being a racist homophobic state...good luck with your racist Gov. idiots

GOP holds Senate, good news for Trump's court picks.
He can stack the courts all he wants, but the orange guy is finally getting a diaper change and Nancy's gonna do it....shitty piss an all

I sure wish they'd elect someone other than Pelosi as leader. Just never have liked her. Besides sometimes she acts like she's out in space about as much as trump.

He can stack the courts all he wants, but the orange guy is finally getting a diaper change and Nancy's gonna do it....shitty piss an all
McConnel Can Table Anything He Wants
Impeach Away....
th.jpg

I still can't believe with all them bean eatin latino's in Fla. they're still stuck on being a racist homophobic state...good luck with your racist Gov. idiots
They Know How Blacks Talk About Them Behind Their Backs...

No liar, that was Florida.

Guam asshole.

Guam doesn't vote in presidential or any other federal elections, you dipshit!

I knew that fuckwad, just screwing with M TX. So before you call someone dipshit ask if that might be a joke. You're not near as smart as you think you are.

It wasn't a joke, dipshit, and you know it!

You libtards are Hank Johnson stupid!

Not a libtard, now see you think you know it all. I bet you had one friend growing up being such a know it all and that friend was in the mirror.

Look up how many times m tx fucks with me so I fuck with him.

I am the smartest person I know. If you don't believe it, just ask me! I'll be glad to tell you how great I am!

You, on the other hand, are an intellectual heavyweight on the order of Ronald McDonald!

GOP holds Senate, good news for Trump's court picks.

I sure wish they'd elect someone other than Pelosi as leader. Just never have liked her. Besides sometimes she acts like she's out in space about as much as trump.

We can only handle so much ugly in our lives.

+4 isn't bad that puts us at 55.

Arizona, Montana, and Nevada are the remaining disputed races. Two of those are Republican held seats so if we sweep them we might get to 56

Of course there could be some surprises still but I doubt it at this point

There was no Blue Wave, the Democrats will get between 226-228 House Seats and the Republicans will keep The Senate with extra seats 55-56 to 45-44, the Democrats were going on about a Blue Wave of 60 wins in The House and taking back The Senate and it did not occur.
You think the dems taking the house comfortably is not a blue wave? Winning back the senate was never likely and most of us understood that.

Winning it back? You lost seats!

You better put an around the clock medical team around the liberals on the Supreme Court for the next two years or SCOTUS will be conservative for the next 30 years or more.
That would hurt you. A pro corporate conservative court would strip you of your defenses against all the bad things the super rich do. The right and the GOP are pro corporate rich elite. It's obvious with the policies they support and have passed.

Arizona, Montana, and Nevada are the remaining disputed races. Two of those are Republican held seats so if we sweep them we might get to 56

There was no Blue Wave, the Democrats will get between 226-228 House Seats and the Republicans will keep The Senate with extra seats 55-56 to 45-44, the Democrats were going on about a Blue Wave of 60 wins in The House and taking back The Senate and it did not occur.
You think the dems taking the house comfortably is not a blue wave? Winning back the senate was never likely and most of us understood that.

You better put an around the clock medical team around the liberals on the Supreme Court for the next two years or SCOTUS will be conservative for the next 30 years or more.
That would hurt you. A pro corporate conservative court would strip you of your defenses against all the bad things the super rich do. The right and the GOP are pro corporate rich elite. It's obvious with the policies they support and have passed.

Guess who works for corporations? PEOPLE!

That doesnt mean you bow to and worship the elite you absolute fool. Is that your defense for a corporatist court? Pure mental

Corporations are like big banks... Too big. While I understand a person working for Walmart doesn't have much in the way of skills (thus, low pay) unless they're a few notches above the bottom of the chain, corporations that large should at least provide affordable healthcare and good plans through a group insurance plan. They should also treat their help better than s*it on the bottom of their shoes.

It's always best to work for a small company (< 50 people) or a family owned business because they're more employee and customer friendly.

Corporations are like big banks... Too big. While I understand a person working for Walmart doesn't have much in the way of skills (thus, low pay) unless they're a few notches above the bottom of the chain, corporations that large should at least provide affordable healthcare and good plans through a group insurance plan. They should also treat their help better than s*it on the bottom of their shoes.

It's always best to work for a small company (< 50 people) or a family owned business because they're more employee and customer friendly.

Excuse me, but you have your definitions all screwed up. I work for a corporation and we have less than 75 employees.

That doesnt mean you bow to and worship the elite you absolute fool. Is that your defense for a corporatist court? Pure mental

No. You seem to forget that I earn my living working for a corporation, just like many Americans. In fact, I never said anything of the sort. Would you please stop putting words in my mouth because you simply don't understand the issue.?

The insanely stupid democrats who think they can impeach our President (and Kavanaugh) are so fucking stupid. Besides as skye pointed out, the SENATE is the judge and jury in cases of impeachments and the SENATE is PRO-DONALD! :p As far as the disgusting democrats insisting they can demand The Donald's tax returns....

As the Supreme Court explained in Watkins v. United States, “there is no congressional power to expose for the sake of exposure.” Rather, if Congress wants to collect information from the executive branch or other outsiders, it must do so in connection with its legislative power. That is, a Congressional attempt to investigate an official or request information from him is valid only to the extent it serves proper legislative purposes.** Congress cannot simply engage in “a fruitless investigation into the personal affairs of individuals.” Kilbourn v. Thompson, 103 U.S. 168, 195 (1880). Thus, for example, it seems unlikely that Congress could properly request the tax returns of all civil rights leaders solely for the purpose of harassing them, even if there were potential non-discriminatory reasons for making those requests.

Can Congress Get President Trump’s Tax Returns? | Notice & Comment

Democrats are unfit to be in public office not only because they are so damn stupid, they are ugly SOBs also. :p

Forum List

Back