U.S. Senator John Kerry Being Considered For U.S. Secretary Of Defense

If Rassman believes everything that Kerry said about the American military then he has been smoking those orchid's.

Nobody has said that Kerry was not in Vietnam even though it was a short period of time. His heroics are what is in question.

I never met Kerry or Rassman in Vietnam but some vets did even though he was there for such a short period of time and they have every right to speak to his so called valor.

No man has the right to question another man's valor or honor if that man served in combat

Especially not men like Davey who never saw combat and people like Quantum Blowhard
And yet you support Kerry, who questioned other men's valor.

You can eat all of Kerry's shit you like. Just don't tell me it's yummy.

Dumbass.

No man has the right to question another man's valor or honor if that man served in combat

Every man, and woman, has the right to question every other person on Earth in any way they want to.

Not if they want to keep their honor and reputation. There are some things that just aren't right.

scoundrels and gutter crawlers usually question people's patriotism and combat records
Ahhh, then you admit Kerry is a scoundrel and gutter crawler.

:clap2:

This thread is dreadfully boring

and so will the vote be when the GOP led Senate backs Senator Kerry for whatever office the President recommends him for

what is interesting is how hateful and disgusting right wingers are about a man who served his country in combat.

people like Davey who should be ashamed

You do realize military service doesn't mean you are a good person 100% of the time, right? Like take Major Hasan for instance.

Senator Kerry, really whoever they nominate, is going to continue to murder people overseas in the name of "defense" despite the fact that these countries present no security threat to the USA.

please keep up. I already mentioned Lee Harvey Oswald and McVeigh

Believe me, I want our troops out of the middle east and home. On the other hand there's nations like China that are capable of coming at us they won't take pot shots. They will go right for the throat. We need a defense secretary that can go all the way in defending this nation. Kerry won't as seen in his past. If he doesn't such a war could end up on our shores.

Anyone that thinks this can't happen are within the same mindset as people after wwI thinking another world war wasn't possible. Chinese generals have said pretty much that they want to attack us.

Every man, and woman, has the right to question every other person on Earth in any way they want to.

Not if they want to keep their honor and reputation. There are some things that just aren't right.

scoundrels and gutter crawlers usually question people's patriotism and combat records

stop being such a simpleton. Kerry wasn't attacking an individual without evidence. He was testifying under oath

This thread is dreadfully boring

and so will the vote be when the GOP led Senate backs Senator Kerry for whatever office the President recommends him for

what is interesting is how hateful and disgusting right wingers are about a man who served his country in combat.

You do realize military service doesn't mean you are a good person 100% of the time, right? Like take Major Hasan for instance.

Senator Kerry, really whoever they nominate, is going to continue to murder people overseas in the name of "defense" despite the fact that these countries present no security threat to the USA.
Shhh...Major Hassan is another of Dante's heroes.

Well then quit saying shit like "what is interesting is how hateful and disgusting right wingers are about a man who served his country in combat." It implies that you can't dislike people who have served.

stop being such a simpleton. Kerry wasn't attacking an individual without evidence. He was testifying under oath
And he lied under oath. He had to lie because he had no evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/262447-john-kerry-unfit-for-service.html#post6339713

Dumbass.

Well then quit saying shit like "what is interesting is how hateful and disgusting right wingers are about a man who served his country in combat." It implies that you can't dislike people who have served.
Not all of them.

Just the Democrats.

Does that mean no one can question Petreaus unless they are willing to give up their honor and reputation? Did Obama loose his honor and reputation when he questioned him?

The President did not question General Patraeus, the FBI did. The General submitted his resignation. No one questioned Patraeus' honor, duty, loyalty, combat experience.
you are the worst kind of human being here

The president didn't question Petreaus when he called him back from Afghanistan because of the story in "Rolling Stone?" Or did you forget that the world is older than 2 weeks?

stop being such a fool. No one in the WH was questioning Patraeus' patriotism and duty. creep

go fly a kite Copter Kook

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/262447-john-kerry-unfit-for-service.html#post6339713

Dumbass.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tour-Duty-John-Kerry-Vietnam/dp/0060565233]Tour of Duty: John Kerry and the Vietnam War: Douglas Brinkley: 9780060565237: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Davey: Military record: pedestrian

John Kerry: Decorated War Hero according to the US Military

I dislike veterans who never saw combat questioning the combat service of those who have saw combat. and I have gotten into arguments Policemen on Duty, Veterans in Posts, and people anywhere.

Some things are worth defending

The President did not question General Patraeus, the FBI did. The General submitted his resignation. No one questioned Patraeus' honor, duty, loyalty, combat experience.

The president didn't question Petreaus when he called him back from Afghanistan because of the story in "Rolling Stone?" Or did you forget that the world is older than 2 weeks?

stop being such a fool. No one in the WH was questioning Patraeus' patriotism and duty. creep

You said no one can question anyone who has been in combat, why are you moving the goalposts? Is it because I proved to you that Obama actually did what I said he did?

Retarded progressives who think he owed more allegiance to their terrorist-supporting agenda than to America sure did, though.

GeneralBetrayUs.jpg

Dumbass.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tour-Duty-John-Kerry-Vietnam/dp/0060565233]Tour of Duty: John Kerry and the Vietnam War: Douglas Brinkley: 9780060565237: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Davey: Military record: pedestrian
Better pedestrian than a lying sack of shit.

And when did you serve, dumbass?
John Kerry: Decorated War Hero according to the US Military
John Kerry, liar, also according to the US Military.

I dislike veterans who never saw combat questioning the combat service of those who have saw combat. and I have gotten into arguments Policemen on Duty, Veterans in Posts, and people anywhere.

Some things are worth defending

I agree somethings are, Kerry, or basically anyone in our government is not. He may have been a great soldier during his brief tour, but as a congressman he has promoted a foreign policy of death and destruction and that is evil.

I really hoped I would never hear the name John Kerry again. Why did all of this get crazy after the election?

Forum List

Back