U.s. To Commit Up To 3,000 Troops To Fight Ebola In Africa

The Obama regime's goal is for the 3,000 sent to the worst part of infected Africa to become infected themselves. Then come back and spread the disease. This is a bioterrorist attack, and done by the regime itself.

Bravo :clap2:

Conservative logic 101 right there.

You NEVER fail to make yourself look like the fucking asshole that you are... you're even losing entertainment value!

False. I remain as entertaining as ever :thup:

Here this will make up for it God-Emperor of Blackkind Black Jesus Obama Barack Obama President Obama - Encyclopedia Dramatica

The Obama regime's goal is for the 3,000 sent to the worst part of infected Africa to become infected themselves. Then come back and spread the disease. This is a bioterrorist attack, and done by the regime itself.

Bravo :clap2:

Conservative logic 101 right there.

You NEVER fail to make yourself look like the fucking asshole that you are... you're even losing entertainment value!

False. I remain as entertaining as ever :thup:

Here this will make up for it God-Emperor of Blackkind Black Jesus Obama Barack Obama President Obama - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Now THIS would be funny, if it weren't true....

aa-Eric-Holder-invoking-black-jesus-300x250.jpg

3,000 American military personnel sent to fight a plague with a 95% death rate!

Is the man in the Oval Office [when not playing golf} nuts? This is too outrageous to even consider! Any why just Liberia when Sierra Leone and Guinea are the worst-hit with over 2,400 known deaths.

Read more @ BBC News - Ebola outbreak Barack Obama to pledge US troops to fight virus

And, if you think it's only going to be medical personnel - forget it. :flameth:

A good portion of those people will be security forces who will have no similar protection against the virus.

It's all camouflage for the administration to keep it's low information left wing base happy.While they are all warm an fuzzy about helping those poor African children the administration sneaks combat Troops disguised as advisers to Iraq.
I just hope they can nail down how many people become just carriers of ebola and how long after surviving ebola a person remains infectious in all their bodily fluids and excretions? I've heard up to six months, but it may be more than that. Carriers may be for life. And of course tests for ebola are not 100% effective. So of 3,000 troops exposed, there will be statistically some who do not come down with ebola but instead are carriers...returning Stateside...

Very unwise. And i'm sure most Americans do not support it.
I question whether it'll be effective, though health care professionals know a lot more than I, and from what I've seen they seem to argue that unless we build beds and provide medical supplies, the epidemic will continue to spread. But ebola is not an airborne virus. You actually have to get body fluids on you to get it. I can see giving people masks and gloves and containers of untainted water and MRE's, but it seems to me the only way to stop it is the old fashioned way of quarantine in their own homes.

I question whether it'll be effective, though health care professionals know a lot more than I, and from what I've seen they seem to argue that unless we build beds and provide medical supplies, the epidemic will continue to spread. But ebola is not an airborne virus. You actually have to get body fluids on you to get it. I can see giving people masks and gloves and containers of untainted water and MRE's, but it seems to me the only way to stop it is the old fashioned way of quarantine in their own homes.

No troops. Humanitarian Aid only. And we're already providing quite a bit of that.

No troops. Humanitarian Aid only. And we're already providing quite a bit of that.
yeah, I don't see the troops, and even there I suspect its more about construction guys than combat troops. But the worst pandemic we've seen in recent time was the flu of 1918 or so. And in the US, local communites had little choice but to quarantine. And then, the flu just ended. Whether people became immune or if the virus mutated to being less deadly ....?

Ebola kills almost everybody who gets it, and taking care of someone who is ill is a death sentence unless you're in a very expensive hospital. I don't see how building a bunch of what will essentially be clinics will really help end the epidemic.

Why is he doing that....is he doing it on purpose? It's very dangerous what he is doing....

Don't Americans care at all?

looks like some on the board care Skye . The ones that don't care just don't think correctly , imo !!

looks like some on the board care Skye . The ones that don't care just don't think correctly , imo !!

.....For Obama to send 3000 men and women to ebola infected zones in Africa......

That is highly irresponsible and terribly dangerous! Somebody, hundreds perhaps, are going to come back infected....it's a nightmare!

Best way to spread Ebola in the U.S.

Send 3000 troops to become carriers.......

It's also the best way to wipe out Republican voters.......or at least get them out of the country so their absentee ballots can crash and burn in another military mail accident.

Three thousand troops to fight ebola in Africa (a noble cause indeed)...

Meanwhile, back in the U.S., illegal immigrants cross our grossly porous borders in waves (a national security threat if there ever was one, IMO)...

Forum List

Back