U.s. Votes yes to arms treaty

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
US Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement the UN adopted "a strong, effective and implementable Arms Trade Treaty that can strengthen global security while protecting the sovereign right of states to conduct legitimate arms trade."

[ame=http://youtu.be/zFkFpWMtEb4]**ALERT - ATT Approved - US Votes Yes (Arms Trade Treaty) - YouTube[/ame]

I'LL HOLD MY OPINION FOR NOW.

Oh by the way John Kerry said he would not vote for the arms treaty.

I cant find anything about it, but obama said we would vote yes since the consensus requirement dropped

US Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement the UN adopted "a strong, effective and implementable Arms Trade Treaty that can strengthen global security while protecting the sovereign right of states to conduct legitimate arms trade."

To Mr Kerry, I say "Bullshit".

The firearms used in conflicts around the world are mostly AK knockoffs made in crappy little countries that couldn't give two shits about the UN. This treaty will do NOTHING to stop the flow of firearms to hot zones around the world.

What a treaty like this might do is cripple European arms sales to the US. Glock could be in trouble, which Smith & Wesson is just fine with.

And there's no way the US Congress will implement this crap in the US. NO WAY.

It's just more 'feel good' legislation that will fail to achieve it's goals while leaving all kinds of unintended consequences along the way. Shameful central planners...screw 'em.

It's just more 'feel good' legislation that will fail to achieve it's goals while leaving all kinds of unintended consequences along the way. Shameful central planners...screw 'em.

You are too forgiving to this government and international bankers. Do you really believe their "unintended consequences" are actually not planned?

They don't give two shits about solving problems for peons and serfs like you and me, it is their HIDDEN intention to disarm us, or impair/obstruct our ability to arm ourselves.

Wake up son.

Dumb ass I don't have time too go through every thread too see if their already a thread started. he mods can merge if they wish.

You don't have to go any farther than the very first post by g5000 where he posted the truth about this agreement.

Dumb ass every time you make a stupid comment I will call you dumb ass.

OK dumbass I've debunked his bull shit lies there is no truth to his first second third post or any post.

Forum List

Back