UAW Thugs Bully and Intimidate Non-Union Workers

Unions can be good or bad and it is each persons personal experience. I'm not sure why the people that work for unions want to force me to take a union job? I have no interest.

I have no interest in forcing you to take a Union job. However, I will fight tooth and nail if you come into the company I work for and try to do my job. If it's a Union job don't apply for it unless you're willing to join the Union.

Unions can be good or bad and it is each persons personal experience. I'm not sure why the people that work for unions want to force me to take a union job? I have no interest.

I have no interest in forcing you to take a Union job. However, I will fight tooth and nail if you come into the company I work for and try to do my job. If it's a Union job don't apply for it unless you're willing to join the Union.

So you are all for forcing your ideals on others. Got it.

I call BS to that one...

In many areas (blue areas) you do not have the choice.

However as we saw in Wisconsin, when given the choice many chose to leave the union as the union no longer truly represents them.

Not at all. I don't force anyone to take a job in my department at that company. However, since the company has agreed that the department is 100% Unionized, you can't take the job unless you agree to join the Union.

However as we saw in Wisconsin, when given the choice many chose to leave the union as the union no longer truly represents them.

That's their choice. They then put their careers in the hands of employers who do not give a shit about them with no legal recourse. I don't trust my employer enough to do that.

Not at all. I don't force anyone to take a job in my department at that company. However, since the company has agreed that the department is 100% Unionized, you can't take the job unless you agree to join the Union.

As long as you don't come to my work and force a union on us, I have no issue with unions. I trust my employer, I don't trust a union.

I've always been a "go getter" when it's time to work. I believe in producing as much as I can in an efficient manner. However, every union I've belonged to (3 major ones) would send spokesmen to me telling me to "slow down" and "pace myself." I've always hated that mentality. If I worked hard regardless then my coworkers would frown upon me and see me as an "agent for the enemy." Stupid! I simply believe in earning my paycheck.

In other words you're willing to put your brothers jobs at risk because you want to brown - nose the boss. You have a job. Do that job. Don't screw things up for everyone else. You're like a former brother who left our Union after he was told he wasn't allowed to volunteer for work that's nit part of our job description.

As I told him..... "This is a group. The minute you do it the Company can claim ALL OF US are now required to do it. " The same goes for all you overachievers who decide they like locking the Boss' balls. Sounds like you'd prefer a Management position.

You've got to be kidding!!! I work because I LIKE to work and I LIKE to produce. I get a sense of accomplishment. I don't do it to "brown nose" anyone. Just because you believe in being a sloth doesn't mean that everyone else must be as well. I go to work to EARN my paycheck ... not to "brown nose" the union bosses.

Of course you will...you LOVE extortion!
no because in a right to work state they can work you 12 hours without even a break. doesn't matter the weather or anything. I also support unions because typically you get better wages and benefits.

But hey you keep posting like an ass.

If that was the case, don't these employees have a choice of who they want to work for, to quit, and to work for someone else? I'm certain no union contractor would turn away a willing worker who chooses them to work for, if it was about non unions not treating them fairly.

It's insulting that someone like plasma who JUST GOT OFF THE WELFARE DOLE has the nerve to bitch about someone working who would like to not be hassled by some fucking union thug.

How about us Union thugs who don't want our work being stolen by people willing to eat the Company's shit rather than have place value on their work.

The thing about unions, they do have a better quality education over their non union competitors. Unfortunately unions have developed an ugly reputation when they should be concentrating on their quality of work and how well they can produce and care for their customers. Every company has their bad apples, union and non union alike, unions should capitalize on their education benefits and what they can provide. Thugs whether real or planted to make the union look bad, have no place in the work force. If the unions are better, let those qualities shine through their work, and strive to find ways to better themselves and their image - for that is the only reputation they have to those on the outside of the union workforce.

That's their choice. They then put their careers in the hands of employers who do not give a shit about them with no legal recourse. I don't trust my employer enough to do that.

More far left propaganda!

Unions only care about your dues, not you!

It's insulting that someone like plasma who JUST GOT OFF THE WELFARE DOLE has the nerve to bitch about someone working who would like to not be hassled by some fucking union thug.

How about us Union thugs who don't want our work being stolen by people willing to eat the Company's shit rather than have place value on their work.

The thing about unions, they do have a better quality education over their non union competitors. Unfortunately unions have developed an ugly reputation when they should be concentrating on their quality of work and how well they can produce and care for their customers. Every company has their bad apples, union and non union alike, unions should capitalize on their education benefits and what they can provide. Thugs whether real or planted to make the union look bad, have no place in the work force. If the unions are better, let those qualities shine through their work, and strive to find ways to better themselves and their image - for that is the only reputation they have to those on the outside of the union workforce.

Here's our "good" union "brothers and sisters" punching a dude just for asking a question. He didn't do anything to threaten the workers but got punched nevertheless. Union "thugs" in action:

Here's our "good" union "brothers and sisters" punching a dude just for asking a question. He didn't do anything to threaten the workers but got punched nevertheless. Union "thugs" in action:

Longshoremen storm Wash. state port damage RR - Yahoo News

Good thing I hadn't been one of the guards. There'd be a few dead union members.

Good thing I hadn't been one of the guards. There'd be a few dead union members.

13 UAW workers at Chrysler who were caught red-handed drinking and smoking weed during work hours are reinstated AEIdeas

The union cares more about their dues than do about the people or those that they have work for these companies..

Pointless labels. Typical of the tyrant mentality. A term coined to make you feel better as you get bent over on payday. All the while the union bosses get rich off your sweat. There is another term for that.

LOL. I pay less than $20 a week.... Less than $1000 a year for a service that MAKES me a minimum of $3500 a year and literally saved me from having a 400+ mile commute every day.

Because every workers experience is the same as yours right?

Again trying to make a thread about the UAW about your sole experience. Unions nearly destroyed the auto industry & their communities.

Your single experience changes nothing.

This thread is about them not you.
i pay about 30 a week.....my commute is less and i got the job i was after.

and the banks nearly destroyed the nation and they are not union....

I pay nothing a week, my commute is short and I got the job I was after. I don't be.ong to a union.
I dont pay for my healthcare. ..
hey for some people union isn't for them and an honest person will admit both ends have issues and corruption.....

Pointless labels. Typical of the tyrant mentality. A term coined to make you feel better as you get bent over on payday. All the while the union bosses get rich off your sweat. There is another term for that.

LOL. I pay less than $20 a week.... Less than $1000 a year for a service that MAKES me a minimum of $3500 a year and literally saved me from having a 400+ mile commute every day.

Again trying to make a thread about the UAW about your sole experience. Unions nearly destroyed the auto industry & their communities.

I pay nothing a week, my commute is short and I got the job I was after. I don't be.ong to a union.
hey for some people union isn't for them and an honest person will admit both ends have issues and corruption.....

Is that the perk of being a far left Obama drone?

Are you stupid or do you just think everyone else is? Three hours ago, in this very thread, you were willing to goto bat for any union job vs those not in the union.
Now you have a live & let live attitude?

Fucking clown

Are you stupid or do you just think everyone else is? Three hours ago, in this very thread, you were willing to goto bat for any union job vs those not in the union.

Fucking clown
No...that's not even what i said...I said I will back any unon that fights for right to work states.

Put the bottle down..

Fucking clown
No...that's not even what i said...I said I will back any unon that fights for right to work states.

Put the bottle down..
No, that is not what you said. Your previous statement is in contradiction to your newfound love of all working men.

Fraud

Forum List

Back