UC shooter Elliot Rodgers is handsome but media says girls rejected him?!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This has bothered me from the start of this story. He's not a pimply-faced skinny geek. He could be a teen heart-throb. Are the videos and manifesto faked? This incident is as fishy as the sandy hook shooting.

Yeah, kinda weird. Drove an upscale car and appeared to have $$$$ What was with him that the chicks shunned him?

There are many reasons why a female would find this guy not attractive. You need to get to know the opposite sex SS. Some people are odd. Some people are thirsty. Some are dangerous. It could be something as simple as him lacking confidence. Women seem to pick up on these things a lot easier than men do.

Good Lord. The guy was just another psycho with a gun who felt that entitled him to something. As someone who owns a dozen guns and who has hunted since childhood, I am all for doing whatever we can to keep guns out of the hands of these whacked in the head kids. Raise the gun ownership age to 30, registration, confiscation--I really don't care anymore. I would vote to repeal the second amendment if that is what it took to end this insanity.

Women prolly shunned him because he was a freaking nut case and he scared them off.

Handsome? :eek: He was a repulsive goblin.

He was an ugly, disturbed, disgusting, little creep with bloated lips. His skin looked like he had a chemical peel. Even worse, he was pathetic, needy little bitch. An emotional train wreck.

Women are not attracted to hyper emotional girly-men, they are repulsed.

Good Lord. The guy was just another psycho with a gun who felt that entitled him to something. As someone who owns a dozen guns and who has hunted since childhood, I am all for doing whatever we can to keep guns out of the hands of these whacked in the head kids. Raise the gun ownership age to 30, registration, confiscation--I really don't care anymore. I would vote to repeal the second amendment if that is what it took to end this insanity.

Are you really that stupid?

If you think banning guns or enacting more gun laws will change anything then the answer is "yes", you really are that stupid.

Is it possible that the handsome heart throb was a militant homosexual? The left has been at war with real women for the last couple of decades.

He had ugly freakin' massive puffy curly lips.

If I was girl, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near those huge wormy things either.

This has bothered me from the start of this story. He's not a pimply-faced skinny geek. He could be a teen heart-throb. Are the videos and manifesto faked? This incident is as fishy as the sandy hook shooting.

Wow! You are a genius! Brilliant!

Yeah, kinda weird. Drove an upscale car and appeared to have $$$$ What was with him that the chicks shunned him?

Yeah....cuz most chicks are gold digging sluts who will hop into the sack with anyone who owns a nice car and has some cash.

More brilliant!

If you think banning guns or enacting more gun laws will change anything then the answer is "yes", you really are that stupid.

I think anybody who sits on their hands declaring themselves a defender of the second amendment who refuses to do ANYTHING whatsoever to stop the misuse of firearms are a bunch of pathetic hypocrites who deserve neither to have their guns nor to have their positions considered in any reasonable discussion among reasonable people. They are nothing more than a different kind of zealot. I don't care if you think I am stupid and I don't care how many times the zealots negative rep me whenever I speak truth or common sense that is inconvenient to their ideology.

The whole being "batshit crazy" thing could've had something to do with it :rolleyes:

Pretty much sums it up. According to his manifesto, his idea of "putting himself out there" consisted of leering at women in public places. Not exactly the best way to get to know people.

I think anybody who sits on their hands declaring themselves a defender of the second amendment who refuses to do ANYTHING whatsoever to stop the misuse of firearms are a bunch of pathetic hypocrites who deserve neither to have their guns nor to have their positions considered in any reasonable discussion among reasonable people. They are nothing more than a different kind of zealot. I don't care if you think I am stupid and I don't care how many times the zealots negative rep me whenever I speak truth or common sense that is inconvenient to their ideology.
There will ALWAYS, ALWAYS... get that... *ALWAYS* be "misuse" of firearms, no matter even if ALL GUNS WERE MADE ILLEGAL, then just CRIMINALS would have guns, and yes, THEY WOULD HAVE GUNS.

So go preach your pathetic, as Jake Starkey would say, *REACTIONARY* bull shit somewhere else. We've all heard it a million times already.

No matter what you try to do there will always be idiots that kill people. You cannot rid the world of guns no matter how hard you try. The best thing to do is arm more law abiding citizens allowing them to protect themselves and others when an idiot goes on the rampage. One law abiding citizen with a concealed weapon could have stopped this loon in his tracks after the first stabbing.

Nothing you said amounts to common sense.

He objectified women, treating them as if they existed only to provide him with sex and prestige...Healthy women do not put up with that shit. He also seemed deficient in the personality and character depts...coming across as whiny, humorless, weak and bitter..with little to offer besides appearance...Unlike most men, women tend to look beyond the physical for desirable mates.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There's nothing "fishy" about not having the kind of personality that women like.

There's also nothing fishy about being so ignorant of what women like that one actually has to ask stupid questions from total strangers to figure them out.

Forum List

Back