UC shooter Elliot Rodgers is handsome but media says girls rejected him?!!

I think he was pretty short. Girls/women tend to not really care much for short guys.

At least that's what Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Ryan Secrest all claim.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek::cuckoo:

His body building bio lists 5'9"; not short, not tall. He FELT "small". Again, no easy answers. May have been 5'7", wanted to be taller, but there are many average & short guys, like Tom Cruise, Dudley Moore, Robert Downey, Jr., that are admired by females.

I think he was pretty short. Girls/women tend to not really care much for short guys.

At least that's what Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Ryan Secrest all claim.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek::cuckoo:

Tom Cruise and Ryan Secrest are ugly as fuck in my opinion. I would golddig the hell outta them and then leave their sorry asses.

Travolta is decent looking though :)

You don't find Cruise attractive in the face even ? How about when he was younger ?

You know....................from the little bits of his Youtube video that I saw on the news, this dude came off as fairly creepy, and women can smell creepy from a long ways away.

Matter of fact, I worked in a bar for around 5 years and saw lots of guys and girls hook up. Sometimes it was based on looks, but most of the time it was based on how the guy presented himself, and whether or not their personality appealed to the women.

Me? I'm 5'7" tall, average looking, but I have the kind of personality where I am confident enough to talk to just about anyone and ask about them. Women tend to respond to that rather quickly, because they want to feel valued as a person rather than just objectified for sex.

I can also tell you that the best pick up line in the world is "hi, my name is ................, how are you doing today?" and be genuinely interested in the reply.

This has bothered me from the start of this story. He's not a pimply-faced skinny geek. He could be a teen heart-throb. Are the videos and manifesto faked? This incident is as fishy as the sandy hook shooting.

he was dysfunctional...... his rejection was likely a function of personality, not his looks.

ABS is correct... he had a huge creep factor.

and, yes, he was very good looking.

Last edited:

Tom Cruise and Ryan Secrest are ugly as fuck in my opinion. I would golddig the hell outta them and then leave their sorry asses.

You don't find Cruise attractive in the face even ? How about when he was younger ?

I was overexaggerating. He's not "ugly as fuck". I'm just really not attracted to him.

cruise is still very good looking, has a million dollar smile.

Travolta used to be good looking. now he's doughy and not so hot. I met him in person when he was in Staying Alive and he had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Go to the other post. There are people on that one that will tell you he was gender confused.

Travolta used to be good looking. now he's doughy and not so hot. I met him in person when he was in Staying Alive and he had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

I never cared for either of them, BUT, thought Emilio Estevez was good looking, in years past. He isn't tall either.

I never cared for either of them, BUT, thought Emilio Estevez was good looking, in years past. He isn't tall either.

So, women CAN be attracted to short men, then?

I think Ace was asking for examples of heterosexual guys, not closet cases. ;)

john Travolta isn't short. he's 6'2".

ryan seacrest is 5'8 and worth 250 million.

tom cruise is worth $500 million... no one cares about his height. now the scientology thing is a whole other matter.

So, women CAN be attracted to short men, then?

Yes, obviously. One of the best looking guys in my grad school was about 5'3". There is a lot more than height to this guy's problems.

I think Ace was asking for examples of heterosexual guys, not closet cases. ;)

john Travolta isn't short. he's 6'2".

ryan seacrest is 5'8 and worth 250 million.

tom cruise is worth $500 million... no one cares about his height. now the scientology thing is a whole other matter.

Money can't buy love, but it can sure buy a lot of ho's.

Whole premise stinks. Rants against women but his first three victims are guys , goes to sorority of intended targets and let's a locked door foil his plans....?????

Cruise and Travolta? I think they bang each other.They are both queerer than a $3 bill.

Yes, obviously. One of the best looking guys in my grad school was about 5'3". There is a lot more than height to this guy's problems.

Bad wiring.

What has changed in society is that we no longer react appropriately to the potentially violent. This guy would have been flagged 50 ways from Sunday, 30 years ago. But we are too PC to label someone dangerous and creepy.

Forum List

Back