UC shooter Elliot Rodgers is handsome but media says girls rejected him?!!

He probably had a tiny little six inch dick. What are you gonna do with that, really LMAO :)

lol, tiny six inch dick...well known average mans dick length is around 5 inches....roflmao

maybe if you stopped fucking telephone poles six inches wouldn't seem so small to you, whore

roflmao, lolololl, you just cant make this shit up.

Goddess? lolol, is that what they call the girls that warm up the breeding studs these days?

lololol

You sound REALLY offended, Jim, it's very revealing... :)

As I said before. What I said had nothing to do with "statistics" and everything to do with personal preference. I'm not into "average". I'll use a big black man for sex anyday over your tiny little five incher, Tiny Jim. As a general rule, I break it off with a man if I find out he's under 8 inches :) Its just no fun. Its not exciting. I know plenty of other women who share this opinion.

Keep your head up though. Some women like Vienna sausage :) Not me. I won't tolerate those inadequate genetics in my bedroom.

I fully understand. Once a vagina is so stretched out that it loses elasticity only surgery can help. The men with mighty schlongs are fun every once in a while but once you lose your bounce it just doesn't come back on its own.

As I said before. What I said had nothing to do with "statistics" and everything to do with personal preference. I'm not into "average". I'll use a big black man for sex anyday over your tiny little five incher, Tiny Jim. As a general rule, I break it off with a man if I find out he's under 8 inches :) Its just no fun. Its not exciting. I know plenty of other women who share this opinion.

Keep your head up though. Some women like Vienna sausage :) Not me. I won't tolerate those inadequate genetics in my bedroom.

Dude, you're trying too hard..

It reveals more about you than you think....

Once a couple of my secretary's was discussing a case in which a woman was raped with a champagne bottle. The bottle got stuck and the rapists couldn't take it out so the poor girl was left like that until someone called the paramedics. She had to have surgery to take it out.

The sluttier of the two secretaries said it didn't make sense to her as someone used a wine bottle on her in sex play and it came right out.

I had to explain about vacuum pressure and the necessity of a tight seal.

That wouldn't. Be a concern for every woman.

Once a couple of my secretary's was discussing a case in which a woman was raped with a champagne bottle. The bottle got stuck and the rapists couldn't take it out so the poor girl was left like that until someone called the paramedics. She had to have surgery to take it out.

The sluttier of the two secretaries said it didn't make sense to her as someone used a wine bottle on her in sex play and it came right out.

I had to explain about vacuum pressure and the necessity of a tight seal.

That wouldn't. Be a concern for every woman.

lol, no, it wouldn't.

Remember the echo joke on Predator? I still get a chuckle remembering that one.

lol, tiny six inch dick...well known average mans dick length is around 5 inches....roflmao

maybe if you stopped fucking telephone poles six inches wouldn't seem so small to you, whore

roflmao, lolololl, you just cant make this shit up.

Goddess? lolol, is that what they call the girls that warm up the breeding studs these days?

lololol

I fully understand. Once a vagina is so stretched out that it loses elasticity only surgery can help. The men with mighty schlongs are fun every once in a while but once you lose your bounce it just doesn't come back on its own.

If a baby can pass through without stretching it out of shape nothing will. Are you really a woman or are you Trannysteves nighmare?

If a baby can pass through without stretching it out of shape nothing will. Are you really a woman or are you Trannysteves nighmare?

A baby won't stretch a woman's vagina because a woman doesn't have a baby three times a week.

Although women that have had a number of children does experience some loss of elasticity. Plastic surgeons specialize in vaginal reconstruction.

Do I have to tell you guys everything? What naive babies you guys are.

He probably had a tiny little six inch dick. What are you gonna do with that, really LMAO :)

get aroused and let it grow to nine

Then thats a nine inch dick and not a six inch dick. Duh. :) Do I really have to specify that I was referring to erection length, not flaccid length?

Take someone who's dick size/ erection length is a mere five or six inches. Their flaccid length is probably gonna be like two or three inches! How much of a turn off is that? That's microscopic! I f**k men. I don't f**k weaklings with pinky fingers attached to their pelvis! (Tiny Jim LMAO)

Someday you will appreciate my honesty. I'm telling you straight up what most women think, but are afraid/ ashamed to say. I have no shame :)

Last edited:
This has bothered me from the start of this story. He's not a pimply-faced skinny geek. He could be a teen heart-throb. Are the videos and manifesto faked? This incident is as fishy as the sandy hook shooting.

It doesn't always matter how good someone looks. Its not just about looks, but personality.

And it's so wonderful to have both. I can take you so many places...................

I'm here for you Noomi.

Take me, you know you want to !

Am I feeling a love connection here? :D

get aroused and let it grow to nine

Then thats a nine inch dick and not a six inch dick. Duh. :) Do I really have to specify that I was referring to erection length, not flaccid length?

Take someone who's dick size/ erection length is a mere five or six inches. Their flaccid length is probably gonna be like two or three inches! How much of a turn off is that? That's microscopic! I f**k men. I don't f**k weaklings with pinky fingers attached to their pelvis! (Tiny Jim LMAO)

Someday you will appreciate my honesty. I'm telling you straight up what most women think, but are afraid/ ashamed to say. I have no shame :)

There is much truth to what she is saying. I cant count how many women have told me the exact same thing. Size does count.

I guess the old chiche about "its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean" is no longer relevant? ; )

Last edited:
I guess the old chiche about "its not the size of the shuip, but the motion of the ocean" is no longer relevant? ; )

Goddess_Ashtara is not actually female.

Shocking on the interwebz, I know.... the idea that a pimply faced boy in the basement would pose as a girl.. :eek:

Women who aren't much more than holes aren't exciting afterwards. That's why the guys always get an "emergency call" to tend to.

Whenever anyone has to start discussing their sex life on anonymous message boards that happens. It's a cry for attention. Look at me. My pussy is big enough to drive an 18 wheeler clear up to my trachia!

I'm as tight as a virgin. Stick your hand in there. Now stick your other hand up. Now CLAP!

I can't clap.

See I tole ya I was tight!

I just suggested that the gunman mighta had a little dick. Then alot of people took it personal :-(

Forum List

Back