UCLA blacks scream RACISM at professor who corrected their punctuation

That's BS. Blacks are simply mentally inferior and can't make it in college so they scream racism and discrimination. Blacks know they are idiots and don't want the liberals to find that out.

Kudos to you for being living proof that there is no racial monopoly on idiocy.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a childish personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

[

That's BS. Blacks are simply mentally inferior and can't make it in college so they scream racism and discrimination. Blacks know they are idiots and don't want the liberals to find that out.

I thought it may be a possibility that you were putting us on, making it up or exaggerating, so I checked out the story and it appears you are correct. But I do have to disagree with your assessment of black people. All races of people have the same potential for achievement. If you will consider this example: Japan of the early 1800s was a primitive feudal society. But after the shock of Commodore Perry forcing open the country in the mid 1800s they set out to modernize Japan. By the turn of the twentieth century they had achieved their goal; it took them about two generations.

So why can't blacks do it.? Why are all black nations stuck in the stone age. Even when they steal a first world country from whites (as they did with rhodesia) they can't maintain it. Now the same is happening in South Africa. Blacks can't do technology. They are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

Kudos to you for being living proof that there is no racial monopoly on idiocy.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a childish personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

The board has noted for a prolonged period of time that you are severely impaired mentally. So there was no issue evaded, and not a personal attack.

You generalized an entire race of people as "idiots". All that I did was just point out that you are evidence that idiocy is not a racial issue.

That aside, who wrote your response for you? There are way too many words in it in excess of one syllable for it to have been you.

The phrase "The board has noted" constitutes an admission that one is an arrogant asshole worthy of naught but scorn.

The best thing Professor Rust could have done is ignore the grammatical errors and give them a great big A. And maybe in twenty or thirty years from now these morons might realize why people are still calling them *******.

ShootSpeeders, normally you are as silly as these students you describe, but on this OP, you got it right.

Even if he's right (the post definitely describes hyper-sensitivity to "miicro-aggression", silly to the extreme) even if he's right I wouldn't give him that because you know this is coming;

"That's BS. Blacks are simply mentally inferior and can't make it in college so they scream racism and discrimination. Blacks know they are idiots and don't want the liberals to find that out".

The best thing Professor Rust could have done is ignore the grammatical errors and give them a great big A.

He just might do that from now on.
So might others wishing to avoid what he has gone thru.

And who could blame them.

Give the lectures, mark the papers, keep everyone happy, give everyone an A, and it's off to golf.
Win win.

The best thing Professor Rust could have done is ignore the grammatical errors and give them a great big A.

Possibly the damn fools who hire those idiots when they waltz in with credentials that are simultaneously real and phony.

Last edited:

Yes indeed. Soon this nonsense of never correcting blacks will be extended to important fields like physics and medicine. Welcome to the world of illiterate doctors.

This is literally one of the stupidest cases I have ever read. Black or not, this is ridiculous...

Forum List

Back