UFC champs shout out Trump Kavanaugh

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The champion of a heavyweight UFC match claimed President Trump called him and encouraged him to win.
UFC Champs Shout-out Trump, Kavanaugh

Ewwww the left will run this guy out of the ring , the commies won't like this one good thing is they aren't as controlled as the NFL losers.

So Drumpf admitted to this guy Putin was making him look like an ass?

“I forgot, a few hours before the fight Donald Trump called me and told me I have to knock this Russian mother****** out because they are making us look bad on the news, you know, him and Putin and s***,” Lewis said.

“I forgot, a few hours before the fight Donald Trump called me and told me I have to knock this Russian mother****** out because they are making us look bad on the news, you know, him and Putin and s***,” Lewis said.

I just bet that this being a black guy giving a shout out to Trump, irks your ass to no end.

:laughing0301:

ufc-qklertnq.jpg

I just bet that this being a black guy giving a shout out to Trump, irks your ass to no end.

ufc-qklertnq.jpg
That would be a bet you lose. I dont worry about who people shout out. I even listen to Kanyes music.

ufc-qklertnq.jpg
Lol, i heard his after fight interview, funny.

ufc-qklertnq.jpg
That would be a bet you lose. I dont worry about who people shout out. I even listen to Kanyes music.

You do know that there's a hidden ghost track in Kanye's CDs, right? The one buried deep within the mix where he's using subliminal persuasion to get you to vote for Republicans?

Go ahead, keep listening. :biggrin:

ufc-qklertnq.jpg
Lol, i heard his after fight interview, funny.

Alrighty then. Just walk away.

What the hell do you have to lose? I mean besides some acquaintances and "friends" who are not really your friends at all. They only like you because you give validity to their demented leftist political views.

Honestly, from your posts on here I can tell that you're way more intelligent than they are.

ufc-qklertnq.jpg

You do know that there's a hidden ghost track in Kanye's CDs, right? The one buried deep within the mix where he's using subliminal persuasion to get you to vote for Republicans?

Go ahead, keep listening. :biggrin:
I'm too smart to succumb to subliminal persuasion....or vote repub for that matter.

Forum List

Back