Uganda passes Law givng Homosexuals Life in Prison sentence.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The Ugandan parliament passed a law that will give openly homosexuals individuals a life
in prison sentence if caught by the Ugandan Police authorities. The previous bill was calling for a death sentence for homosexual acts, but was now negotiated down to a life
sentence for any homosexual acts, and penalties for anyone who does not report homosexuals to the Police authorities.

The bill is now waiting for the President of Uganda signature. Uganda says that pro homosexual groups from outside the country have been pressing certain members
of the Ugandan government to legalize homosexuality, but they were rebuffed by
many political and religious activist in Uganda, who see homosexuality as Satanic,
and something evil that is being promoted by elements from the Europe and America.

Source-->the bbcnews.com
or---> bbcworld news/Africa
click on Africa.

12/20/2013

Life in prison for gay men? You better put them in the women's ward.

Life in prison for gay men? You better put them in the women's ward.

In some countries such as Iran, you can receive a death penalty for homosexual acts.
Many homosexual men hate women, so I don't think a womens ward would be a good idea.

American right wingers going to Africa and teaching those people to fear gays. Telling them that gays "turn" their children. That's what's behind the hate. This has been going on for years.
Not only that, if you know someone who is gay and didn't "turn them in", you could go to jail yourself. Republicans and right wingers haven't been able to spread such hatred here, but they have been very successful in Uganda. I'm sure they are still trying. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims or blacks.

yes rdean. Clearly the Uganda law is based solely on Americans who hate gays going there to persuade them to outlaw it.

There is no way their actual culture has anything to do with it. It's all the fault of your political enemies. We are every where, rdean. Fear us

American right wingers going to Africa and teaching those people to fear gays. Telling them that gays "turn" their children. That's what's behind the hate. This has been going on for years.
Not only that, if you know someone who is gay and didn't "turn them in", you could go to jail yourself. Republicans and right wingers haven't been able to spread such hatred here, but they have been very successful in Uganda. I'm sure they are still trying. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims or blacks.

I don't think fear or hatred has anything to do with the Ugandans passing this law. I think
that there is a certain "blow back" effect from all the homosexual marriage hysteria that
seems to be sweeping across the United States, and Europe , and people in Africa tend
to be very religious, conservative , and very superstious. They see homosexuality as unnatural and/or evil by its very existence. Passing these laws gives them a sense of
peace within their society. If you want to practice homosexuality, they are saying go to
Europe or America.

Wow a backwards little nation plagued by political turmoil and decades of warfare hates the gays? That sounds like an example the whole world should follow!!!

You fucking idiot.

Wow a backwards little nation plagued by political turmoil and decades of warfare hates the gays? That sounds like an example the whole world should follow!!!

You fucking idiot.

A lot of countries in the world already have laws banning homosexuality. Now who's the F'ing idiot ya asshole lover!

You fucking idiot.

A lot of countries in the world already have laws banning homosexuality. Now who's the F'ing idiot ya asshole lover!

Yea the shitty, backwards, communist, fascist, terrorist ones. You should check em out. Find one you like and make a new home!

83 countries where homosexuality is illegal | 76 CRIMES

^ Here's a wonderful list for you to enjoy!

From you link:

KAMPALA, Uganda — Last March, three American evangelical Christians, whose teachings about “curing” homosexuals have been widely discredited in the United States, arrived here in Uganda’s capital to give a series of talks.

For three days, according to participants and audio recordings, thousands of Ugandans, including police officers, teachers and national politicians, listened raptly to the Americans, who were presented as experts on homosexuality. The visitors discussed how to make gay people straight, how gay men often sodomized teenage boys and how “the gay movement is an evil institution” whose goal is “to defeat the marriage-based society and replace it with a culture of sexual promiscuity.”

---------------------------------------------

That was just one visit by three Fundagelicals. This has been going on for years. Right wingers think I just make this stuff up. Don't they read? Is it the inbreeding? How hard is it to learn something? I keep trying, but they are so determined to stay as ignorant as possible. I don't get it.

Libs can't blame their darlings for anything. A. African nation is doing this because of white Christians or imperialism.

Libs can't blame their darlings for anything. A. African nation is doing this because of white Christians or imperialism.

Huh? Why aren't you singing their praises? These black people have accomplished in their country something you haven't been able to come close to here!

You fucking idiot.

Who is the fucking idiot? Every single person who thinks these laws are not barbaric and backwards, that's who.

Forum List

Back