Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Probably because the same sort of "guilt by association" has been done to Democratic candidates for quite some time. And done with some pretty weak associations.

Romney sought and got this guy's backing.

Well..he's got to live with the baggage as well.

This is where they get into trouble, the Republicans put up the most extreme candidates then they have to beg everyone and their brother for money. It would be nice if they could be a little more selective for a change.
Romney's "extreme"?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He is extreme. He panders to the most extreme nutballs in the party because nobody else likes him. He's taking money from extremists, he's pandering, he owes them, he's an extremist.

He isn't gettin the Inde vote either.. :lol:

Mitt hasn't had his etch-a-sketch moment yet. And when he stops pandering to the far right and heads for the independents, y'all are gonna drop him like a hot potato.

This is where they get into trouble, the Republicans put up the most extreme candidates then they have to beg everyone and their brother for money. It would be nice if they could be a little more selective for a change.
Romney's "extreme"?

He is extreme. He panders to the most extreme nutballs in the party because nobody else likes him. He's taking money from extremists, he's pandering, he owes them, he's an extremist.

GMTA and all that.

Romney's "extreme"?

"He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist."

Is it more true now?

:lol:

Last edited:
Ah yes..pedophile Ted Nugent. Who walked around in his own piss and shit for two weeks to avoid serving in 'Nam.

What a sparkling example of Conservatism.

Links?...

Not Denying your Accusations, but that's fairly Heavy to be Fronting without Substance. :thup:

:)

peace...

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

Ted Nugent: Call him Chickenhawk: Rutland Herald Online

As far as the pedophile thing, it comes from a read between the lines, interpret how you will, statement he made on Behind the Music. They use the phrase "young girls" but like I said thats open to interpretation

However, there is Spins top 100 sleaziest moments. Ted comes in at #63

63. Ted Nugent signs on as his teenage honey's legal guardian to make the relationship legit.

SPIN'S 100 SLEAZIEST MOMENTS: LED ZEPPELIN'S FISH SANDWICH IS #1 | News | VH1.com

So there's that.

Everyone in Rock has Fucked "underage" girls... Pedophilia is a Specific thing... Making that Accusation needs Proof.

As for his Draft Dodging... That's an Honorable thing to the Left, so why would a Liberal Hammer him for it? :dunno:

:)

peace...

Ah yes..pedophile Ted Nugent. Who walked around in his own piss and shit for two weeks to avoid serving in 'Nam.

What a sparkling example of Conservatism.

Ted is the new Rush Limbaugh. The far right comes out with a new poster boy for sheer idiocy every couple of weeks now.

and you lefties spew new idiocy every day...
I rather have Nuggent as my poster boy than Obamas new official poster boy- spokesperson (Maher) who calls a mother and Vice Presidential candidate CXXT and twat...

What a joke...the SS needs to clean up their stupid messes before they bother someone for exercising their Freedom Of Speech...

this is what a ObamaNation has come to folks..

Of course Democrats are famous for taking police action on the citizens of this country..

Waco
Elian Gonzalez

Last edited:
Romney's "extreme"?

"He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist."

Is it more true now?

It is true, no matter how long you all try to justify your vote.

What a joke...the SS needs to clean up their stupid messes before they bother someone for exercising their Freedom Of Speech...

Of course Democrats are famous for releasing their police action on the citizens of this country..

Waco
Ellen Gonzalez

Anybody who says the same thing about GWB needs the same treatment; the President remains our PRESIDENT.

From this...
High Times interview Ted Nugent, October, 1977: How did you get out of the draft?

Nugent: So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career, Jack! I ceased cleansing my body. No brushing teeth, no washing hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. My hair was gettin' kinky, matted up. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer, syrup. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. Shit, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human shit.

To This..

Here are just a few things Ted Nugent has done for the troops...

Donated in excess of 2,000 tickets and backstage passes to the military, 2005-2006.
Performed for 55,000 Marines, Sailors and their families at Camp Pendleton's Rockin' the Corps on April 1, 2005, along with fellow musicians Destiny’s Child, Godsmack, Kiss, and more. The Performance was also shown as a Big Screen Concert Event in 74 Markets Nationwide.
In 2004, participated in a USO Tour of the Persian Gulf with Toby Keith, and toured with Keith in The Big Throwdown Tour, 2005.

Every man can change and I believe that Ted Nugent is no different, he has done a lot over the years to help those in need even though in his early career he was less than a stellar human being. The point here is this, regardless of who is in the White House , you don't have to respect the man that sits there, but if you respect this nation then respect the Office. I don't think his remarks mean all that much in terms of who it is going to sway and I am sure in the heat of the moment and after his conversation with the Secret Service it won't be repeated the same way, so I'm willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

Benefit of the doubt?

Sorry. Not after watching him these last 3.5 years......and after the prick called me a GD "Teabagger" and a terrorist.

Fuck em.

Of course Democrats are famous for taking police action on the citizens of this country..

Waco
Ellen Gonzalez

It's hate speech, Stephanie. Dumb head Ted said it, Romney is his guy.. They're both hateful.

Of course Democrats are famous for releasing their police action on the citizens of this country..

Waco
Ellen Gonzalez

Anybody who says the same thing about GWB needs the same treatment; the President remains our PRESIDENT.

he didn't say anything that would be considered a threat to this president...this again is MEDIA driven bullshit..but hey you all don't care about your freedoms of speech, why should I

Last edited:

Is it more true now?

It is true, no matter how long you all try to justify your vote.
Anyone that thinks -Romney- is an extremist is so far removed from reality that he can be safely ignored.

Waco
Ellen Gonzalez

You must earn respect.

And before you can earn respect you must give respect.

It's not a one-way proposition.

Waco
Ellen Gonzalez

You must earn respect.

You can't talk about shooting the president. Somebody should pick that guy up and throw his ass in jail.

Nobody cares about Ted Nugent's respect. In fact, I'd be worried about those he has respect for.

You must earn respect.

You can't talk about shooting the president. Somebody should pick that guy up and throw his ass in jail.

Nobody cares about Ted Nugent's respect. In fact, I'd be worried about those he has respect for.

Really, when did that become law you can't TALK about shooting a President...didn't we see a movie made about ASSINATING George Bush..

sure don't remember the left here at that time call for the SS to investigate the movie makers..

you people are lame

Last edited:

Waco
Ellen Gonzalez

You must earn respect.

You cannot quote ME writing OR saying I wished GWB harmed.

Forum List

Back