Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

You must earn respect.

And before you can earn respect you must give respect.

It's not a one-way proposition.

You can't talk about shooting the president. Somebody should pick that guy up and throw his ass in jail.

Nobody cares about Ted Nugent's respect. In fact, I'd be worried about those he has respect for.

Really, when did that become law you can't TALK about shooting a President...didn't we see a movie made about ASSINATING George Bush..

sure don't remember the left here at that time call for the SS to investigate the movie makers..

you people are lame

Sorry, George Bush ASSinated himself pretty much.. At any rate you'd never hear me saying anything like that about George Bush.

You can't talk about shooting the president. Somebody should pick that guy up and throw his ass in jail.

Nobody cares about Ted Nugent's respect. In fact, I'd be worried about those he has respect for.

Really, when did that become law you can't TALK about shooting a President...didn't we see a movie made about ASSINATING George Bush..

sure don't remember the left here at that time call for the SS to investigate the movie makers..

you people are lame

Sorry, George Bush ASSinated himself pretty much.. At any rate you'd never hear me saying anything like that about George Bush.

ah yes, the big cop out..

like I said, LAME

Anybody who says the same thing about GWB needs the same treatment; the President remains our PRESIDENT.

You must earn respect.

He never said anything about shooting the president... stop making shit up to soil your granny panties over.

Last edited:
He is extreme. He panders to the most extreme nutballs in the party because nobody else likes him. He's taking money from extremists, he's pandering, he owes them, he's an extremist.

He isn't gettin the Inde vote either.. :lol:
"He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist." "He's an extremist."

Is it more true now?

:lol:

It is true, no matter how long you all try to justify your vote.
Well, I know you say Romney's an extremist, but I'm not all that impressed, at least at the foundation for it. But, at the idiocy? It's pretty good.

From this...
High Times interview Ted Nugent, October, 1977: How did you get out of the draft?

Nugent: So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career, Jack! I ceased cleansing my body. No brushing teeth, no washing hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. My hair was gettin' kinky, matted up. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer, syrup. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. Shit, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human shit.

To This..

Here are just a few things Ted Nugent has done for the troops...

Donated in excess of 2,000 tickets and backstage passes to the military, 2005-2006.
Performed for 55,000 Marines, Sailors and their families at Camp Pendleton's Rockin' the Corps on April 1, 2005, along with fellow musicians Destiny’s Child, Godsmack, Kiss, and more. The Performance was also shown as a Big Screen Concert Event in 74 Markets Nationwide.
In 2004, participated in a USO Tour of the Persian Gulf with Toby Keith, and toured with Keith in The Big Throwdown Tour, 2005.

Every man can change and I believe that Ted Nugent is no different, he has done a lot over the years to help those in need even though in his early career he was less than a stellar human being. The point here is this, regardless of who is in the White House , you don't have to respect the man that sits there, but if you respect this nation then respect the Office. I don't think his remarks mean all that much in terms of who it is going to sway and I am sure in the heat of the moment and after his conversation with the Secret Service it won't be repeated the same way, so I'm willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

Benefit of the doubt?

Sorry. Not after watching him these last 3.5 years......and after the prick called me a GD "Teabagger" and a terrorist.

Fuck em.

Yeah, I'll need a link.

Ted Nugent has always been a bit of a goon. Gawd, trying to watch his T.V. show is almost impossible because of his excessive personality. His recent comments are out of line and I would have expected him to be a bit smarter about the whole thing.

Obama eats dog meat.

That is gross.

motivatorcd48efe0c81ddb3ee11b26cad0580d3096be346f.jpg

You must earn respect.

He never said anything about shooting the president... stop making shit up to soil your granny panties over.

Speaking of soiling your panties. Did you know in an interview from years ago, Ted told how for week before his draft board physical he stopped going to the bathroom? Oh he still peed and pooped, he just stopped doing it in the bathroom. Ted spent a week crapping his pants so that he didn’t have to go fight in Vietnam.

Of course in later interviews, Ted said that if he had gone to Vietnam, “I would have killed everybody.”

Yeah, if they got a whiff of what was in his pants! :lol:

Come to think of it, maybe Ted IS the perfect spokesman for Mitt Romney.

Ted Nugent has always been a bit of a goon. Gawd, trying to watch his T.V. show is almost impossible because of his excessive personality. His recent comments are out of line and I would have expected him to be a bit smarter about the whole thing.

Ted was jealous of the attention Hank William Jr's was getting. :lol:

He makes Hank sound liberal.

Speaking of soiling your panties. Did you know in an interview from years ago, Ted told how for week before his draft board physical he stopped going to the bathroom? Oh he still peed and pooped, he just stopped doing it in the bathroom. Ted spent a week crapping his pants so that he didn’t have to go fight in Vietnam.

Of course in later interviews, Ted said that if he had gone to Vietnam, “I would have killed everybody.”

Nugent was quoted as saying: "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam". It was fear, not excessive violence on HIS part that motivated him to duck service.

Nugent was quoted as saying: "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam". It was fear, not excessive violence on HIS part that motivated him to duck service.
I applaud anyone who was able to officially avoid the Viet Nam draft, regardless of their motivation.

:thup:

Kind funny how liberal maggot invested war protesters are heroes to the libs, but Nugent is not because he's not liberal....We all do stupid things when we are younger, although unlike Obama, Ted Nugent was never drugged up as Obama was in his Coke days

Last edited:

you people are lame

ah yes, the big cop out..

like I said, LAME

Oh comon, I thought it was a decent comeback.. :D

I applaud anyone who was able to officially avoid the Viet Nam draft, regardless of their motivation.

Do you also applaud those who enlisted but used Daddy's influence to avoid orders to Vietnam?

I don't. My father served at age 42, and didn't duck. From WWII through Vietnam, he wasn't a CHEERLEADER, he put his butt on the line.

Didn't they call Clinton a draft dodger? What is this called? Perfect endorsement for Romney.

Oh, and can the right create one more threat about eating dog food? And they say they aren't getting their marching orders from Drudge/Fox/Rush? :eusa_liar:

Would someone please arrest and charge Ted Nugent before someone gets hurt? Make an example of him. Hell, Chaney had a guy arrested just for walking up to him and calmly telling him he disagreed with his policies. And the man was with his kid. The charges were later dropped. Do I need to post a link? Republicans have such short memories and I doubt they heard about this on Rush, Drudge or Fox. Seriously, Ted needs to be arrested for his comments.

Or can anyone explain them to me? Only a lawyer could argue that this wasn't a threat. Or a Republican. They can argue anything. Global warming, giving the rich unfair tax breaks, war for money, attacking women, threatening the president, discrimination, pollution, corporations are people, hiring illegals (jobs Americans won't do), murder ala Zimmerman, ALEC, Citizens United, etc.

Thank you for going down on record saying that. I bet the people on the right who agree with you most of the time will not be happy.

Last edited:
Anybody who says the same thing about GWB needs the same treatment; the President remains our PRESIDENT.

You must earn respect.

He never said he'd shoot the President. That's a blatant lie.

Nugent was expressing what many feel. That if Obama gets another 4 years we are all in danger of an oppressive regime.

I remember Ruby Ridge. I remember Randy Weaver and his family. I remember WACO when Holder's mentor and superior decided to burn innocent men, women and children alive.

70 innocents Reno slaughtered. And now Holder's the AG. A drone was just used out west by a yahoo freaking sheriff and authorized by the DHS to arrest a farmer and his family over 6 freaking cows.

Cass Sunstien, Obama's lunatic Regulatory Czar is anti hunting anti gun and anti animal slavery.

The man is crazy and he has power.

There's more than Nugent sweating it. And for bloody good reason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back