Uh, Do Liberals Realize that the Stormy Daniels-Donald Trump Incident Happened 12 Years Ago?

Liberals excused Bill Clinton for screwing Monica in the Oval Office and then perjuring himself. With that said, I don't give a sh|t if Trump screws Stormy in the middle of Times Square tomorrow. He has my vote in 2020.
Of course, you are a hypocrite with no shame. trump wasn't wrong when he said he could shoot someone and not lose votes. His voter base is a cult.

Liberals excused Bill Clinton for screwing Monica in the Oval Office and then perjuring himself. With that said, I don't give a sh|t if Trump screws Stormy in the middle of Times Square tomorrow. He has my vote in 2020.
Of course, you are a hypocrite with no shame. trump wasn't wrong when he said he could shoot someone and not lose votes. His voter base is a cult.
hahahahahahahahahaha! We just like a president with balls and keeps his promises. Perhaps you have never experienced that in your life. It's a good feeling.

LMAO! I'm just excusing the behavior like you did with Clinton. If you have an issue with that, and you clearly do, that makes YOU the hypocrite dumbass. :asshole:

hahahahahahahahahaha! We just like a president with balls and keeps his promises. Perhaps you have never experienced that in your life. It's a good feeling.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yeah keeps his promises lol.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

In order to distract from his bragging about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their pussies, Family Values™ candidate Donald Trump paraded Bill Clinton's accusers in front of the cameras at the very same time his own accusers were being paid off to keep silent, possibly violating several laws bigly.

All caught up now, tards?

The Donald’s accusers had zero evidence. There is a difference between being assaulted/raped, and throwing yourself at a man wanting to have consensual sex.

BJ’s women were assaulted or even raped.

Donald Trump: accused of rape
Bill Clinton: accused of rape
No evidence of either.
Donald Trump: accused of sexual assault
Bill Clinton: accused of sexual assault
No evidence of either

Donald Trump: brags about sexually assaulting women.

Trumpsters applaud his honesty.

In order to distract from his bragging about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their pussies, Family Values™ candidate Donald Trump paraded Bill Clinton's accusers in front of the cameras at the very same time his own accusers were being paid off to keep silent, possibly violating several laws bigly.

The Donald’s accusers had zero evidence. There is a difference between being assaulted/raped, and throwing yourself at a man wanting to have consensual sex.

These “Trump women” openly admit they threw themselves at him. If he did anything with them, why is that anyone’s concern?
Because they don't have any evidence of "collusion." Stormy is the best substitute they have.
No collusion! No collusion! I guess all this is just a coincidence and trump had no idea of any of this lol

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Former Russian Spy Worked On Trump Moscow Deal While Trump Was Running For President

Trump donor Elliott Broidy named in Ukraine criminal probe

Mueller can prove Cohen made secret trip to Prague before the election: report
He can never match the crimews of Hillary and Bill. That would take a great deal more.

what crimes of Hillary and Bill?

Tell us about those convictions.

LMAO! I'm just excusing the behavior like you did with Clinton. If you have an issue with that, and you clearly do, that makes YOU the hypocrite dumbass. :asshole:
Nice strawman dumbass. I have never voted for a Clinton. Meanwhile you are the one excusing trump by using the clintons as an excuse. Typical "personal responsibility" from republicans. Sad!

These “Trump women” openly admit they threw themselves at him. If he did anything with them, why is that anyone’s concern?
Because they don't have any evidence of "collusion." Stormy is the best substitute they have.
No collusion! No collusion! I guess all this is just a coincidence and trump had no idea of any of this lol

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Former Russian Spy Worked On Trump Moscow Deal While Trump Was Running For President

He can never match the crimews of Hillary and Bill. That would take a great deal more.

Hell, would you testify against her after reading the Clinton Body Count? She even admitted she destroyed her top secret emails and still couldn't find a FBI director who would bring a grand jury! She probably paid him off from the Clinton Foundation and promised to leave his family alone. That is one compromised bitch.

Hell, would you testify against her after reading the Clinton Body Count? She even admitted she destroyed her top secret emails and still couldn't find a FBI director who would bring a grand jury! She probably paid him off from the Clinton Foundation and promised to leave his family alone. That is one compromised bitch.
The clinton body count is fiction you dumb fuck! Do you really think the clintons are some superhuman force that can commit unlimited crimes and noone can stop them because reasons? Are you really this fucking stupid? Wake the fuck up!

You are confusing Hillary with Donald.

Donald is the one who uses his Foundation money as his personal piggy bank to pay off his fines and pay for his own portraits.

Would you testify against Donald after reading the Trump Body Count? We know so far that he has paid off at least 3 people- who knows how many more people he has had killed or paid off to cover up his crimes?

(apologies to all of the Crazy Clinton Konspirators toes who I stepped on with that post)

LOL

There are several women who have accused Trump of assault and even rape.

Try again.

Ahh yes there is that "personal responsibility" conservatives talk so much about. Ignore all this corruption and scandal its the other sides fault! What a joke.
What corruption? The "scandal" is purely a creation of the media and the Mewler snipe hunt feeding leaks to the media.

Last edited:

There are several women who have accused Trump of assault and even rape.

Try again.
His ex-wife accused him of rape during their divorce trial, and then emmediately retracted it. The ones who accused him of "assault," which in one case amounted to nothing more than stealing a kiss, have all been shown to be lying.

Mewler claims he has evidence. So far we haven't seen it. Meanwhile Cohen has iron clad evidence that he was in California. His kid's coach even says so.

A Russian working on "Trump Moscow deal" doesn't mean jack shit. If you're working on buildng a hotel in Moscow, then some Russians are probabling going to be involved on the other end. The article even acknowledges that connected people in Russia often have ties to intelligence, so that fact means nothing. Everyone already knows Trump was working on a hotel deal in Moscow since this thing started.

And the Elliot thing is beyond absurd. It happened in 2014, 2 years before the campaign even started. He was a fundraiser for the RNC, not the Trump campaign. The connection here to Russians is the 6-degrees-of-Kevin-Bacon kind.

Last edited:
Are we still going with "alleged" hookup? :rofl:

Are we avoiding the point?

I've said many times on this board that I suspect that Trump cheated with Stormy Daniels but that I have not researched the matter. I try to avoid making absolute statements about things unless I've studied them sufficiently.

I guess you missed the part where I described Cohen's payment as a "payoff."

Looking at the continual stream of liberal threads on the Stormy Daniels scandal, one wonders if liberals realize that Daniels' alleged hookup with Trump supposedly occurred in 2006, 12 years ago, and that Cohen's payoff to her occurred in 2016, 10 years after the alleged encounter and long before Donald Trump even ran for president?

The payoff is the problem. The payoff took place in the heart of the campaign.

So what??? SO what??? It's not illegal to pay a person in a settlement to get them to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Happens quite a lot. There's nothing illegal about it.

However, putting Top Secret and Special Access information on an unsecured server in your basement is very illegal. But, yeah, you don't care about that, right?

Are we still going with "alleged" hookup? :rofl:

Are we avoiding the point?

I've said many times on this board that I suspect that Trump cheated with Stormy Daniels but that I have not researched the matter. I try to avoid making absolute statements about things unless I've studied them sufficiently.

I guess you missed the part where I described Cohen's payment as a "payoff."

I doubt he did sleep with her. A billionaire like Trump should never let a gold digging whore like Daniels get within a 1000 feet of him. This kind of stuff is what happens whenever they do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back