Uh oh, Comey lied. WaPo (5/9/2017): Zero of emails sent by Huma were classified at time of delivery

You have lied, Ted, not Comey. Move along.
I bet he still has a job, but Comey not so much. Hillary must be freaking out about now.
Neither Ted nor you have had a job in years. Love your EBT card, do you?
Comey has a very comfortable retirement and future speaking fees as an expert on the Trump downfall and removal will make him very rich.
lol Just a couple of days ago you were crediting him with the Clinton downfall.
Most of America thinks he was responsible. So did you. :lol:
No honest intelligent person ever did think Comey was responsible for Clinton's loss. Clinton's incompetence is what did her in. She won the popular vote by 3 million votes, but spent the last few days of the election celebrating her victory with donors while her own polls showed the race was tightening in the swing states. Comey was just a weak, ambitious guy who got swept up in the pervasive corruption of the Obama administration and then made a clumsy attempt to regain some integrity. Clinton lost because she is an always has been profoundly incompetent.

You have lied, Ted, not Comey. Move along.
I bet he still has a job, but Comey not so much. Hillary must be freaking out about now.
Comey has a very comfortable retirement and future speaking fees as an expert on the Trump downfall and removal will make him very rich.
No honest intelligent person ever did think Comey was responsible for Clinton's loss. Clinton's incompetence is what did her in. She won the popular vote by 3 million votes, but spent the last few days of the election celebrating her victory with donors while her own polls showed the race was tightening in the swing states. Comey was just a weak, ambitious guy who got swept up in the pervasive corruption of the Obama administration and then made a clumsy attempt to regain some integrity. Clinton lost because she is an always has been profoundly incompetent.
Sure thing, my little sour grapes fox. :lol:

Sour grapes about what? Are you having an episode, Jake?

You are so illiterate, little fox.

You are so illiterate, little fox.
So you are having one of your episodes.

Forum List

Back