Uh oh, Comey lied. WaPo (5/9/2017): Zero of emails sent by Huma were classified at time of delivery

"People close to the investigation"? How long do the MSM and the democrat party think they can get away with anonymous fake news from unnamed sources? An indictment by a federal grand jury seems logical at this point.

"People close to the investigation"? How long do the MSM and the democrat party think they can get away with anonymous fake news from unnamed sources? An indictment by a federal grand jury seems logical at this point.
Watergate II entered its next phase

This is currently the top story in the Washington Post.
James Comey is once again in hot water, as the Washington Post reports that zero of the emails sent by Huma Abedin to Anthony Weiner were classified at the time of delivery, contrary to James Comey's assertion. Comey also lied about the number of emails sent by Abedin.

Comey also lied about the number of emails sent by Huma, the WaPo also reported:

Neither of those statements is accurate, said people close to the investigation. The inquiry found that Abedin did occasionally forward emails to her husband for printing, but it was a far smaller number than Comey described, and it wasn’t a “regular practice,” these people said. None of the forwarded emails were marked classified, but a small number — a handful, one person said — contained information that was later judged to contain classified
Comey misstated key Clinton email evidence at hearing, say people close to investigation

Just because something isn't marked classified doesn't mean it didn't contain classified information.
If you send an email with classified information that is not marked classified at the time, you will not go to jail. Do not litter the USMB with made-up laws.

If it is done accidentally perhaps, it's called spillage. Willfully doing so will land you in jail. I've worked with classified material and know the rules about handling it.

James Comey is once again in hot water, as the Washington Post reports that zero of the emails sent by Huma Abedin to Anthony Weiner were classified at the time of delivery, contrary to James Comey's assertion. Comey also lied about the number of emails sent by Abedin.

Comey also lied about the number of emails sent by Huma, the WaPo also reported:

Neither of those statements is accurate, said people close to the investigation. The inquiry found that Abedin did occasionally forward emails to her husband for printing, but it was a far smaller number than Comey described, and it wasn’t a “regular practice,” these people said. None of the forwarded emails were marked classified, but a small number — a handful, one person said — contained information that was later judged to contain classified
Comey misstated key Clinton email evidence at hearing, say people close to investigation

Just because something isn't marked classified doesn't mean it didn't contain classified information.
If you send an email with classified information that is not marked classified at the time, you will not go to jail. Do not litter the USMB with made-up laws.

She knew it was classified...she sent it...
How did she know it was classified if it wasn't classified at the time she sent it? Don't embarrass yourself.

In other words all parties involved, Hillary, Wiener, Huma, etc. were all too stupid to see it might be classified information? LOL@libtards.
Uh oh, your knees are buckling, conservatives. Now you have quietly give from "classified information" to "incisive that might have been classified". LMAO.
My thread made your knees weak.

In other words all parties involved, Hillary, Wiener, Huma, etc. were all too stupid to see it might be classified information? LOL@libtards.
Uh oh, your knees are buckling, conservatives. Now you have quietly gone from "classified information" to "information that might have been classified". LMAO.

If it is done accidentally perhaps, it's called spillage. Willfully doing so will land you in jail. I've worked with classified material and know the rules about handling it.
Have you worked with material that wasn't classified at the time you handled it?

Uh oh, your knees are buckling, conservatives. Now you have quietly gone from "classified information" to "information that might have been classified". LMAO.
When did I say that? You had to pretend I am the conservatives to cobbler together your mindless insult while ignoring the point. They couldn't see the seriousness of the content and acted recklessly. The only buckling is your weak mind.

Have you worked with material that wasn't classified at the time you handled it?
Have you ever made an honest statement? You are supposed to know if material is sensitive or not. If you're too stupid you are not right for the job.

She knew it was classified...she sent it...
How did she know it was classified if it wasn't classified at the time she sent it? Don't embarrass yourself.

All she had to do was transpose it from the classified side. Literally read it and type the same info/intel on non-classified side and send.

So are you going to stop being a retard or are you going to keep defending the crime?

I’m so old I can remember when Comey needed to bet fired for spoiling Hillary Clinton’s surefire election win and/or handing the White House to Vladimir Putin.

You have lied, Ted, not Comey. Move along.
I bet he still has a job, but Comey not so much. Hillary must be freaking out about now.
Neither Ted nor you have had a job in years. Love your EBT card, do you?

Comey has a very comfortable retirement and future speaking fees as an expert on the Trump downfall and removal will make him very rich.
lol Just a couple of days ago you were crediting him with the Clinton downfall.

I bet he still has a job, but Comey not so much. Hillary must be freaking out about now.
Comey has a very comfortable retirement and future speaking fees as an expert on the Trump downfall and removal will make him very rich.
Most of America thinks he was responsible. So did you. :lol:

No, I knew she wouldn't win. Proves how stupid liberal areas really are, while most of America knew she was full of it.

No, I knew she wouldn't win. Proves how stupid liberal areas really are, while most of America knew she was full of it.
That made no sense. :)

That made no sense. :)
Trump kicked Hillary's ads in most of the United States, while a few liberal cities and a state voted for her.

Forum List

Back