Uh Oh: Rick Perry Gets Popped With The Dreaded Evolution Question. (Click For Answer)

There is more scientific proof for the theory of evolution than for the theory of God

True, but it's apples and oranges. Saying "Apples taste more like apples than oranges" is a true statement....but it doesn't really say anything about oranges other than they are not apples.

There is more scientific proof for the theory of evolution than for the theory of God

True, but it's apples and oranges. Saying "Apples taste more like apples than oranges" is a true statement....but it doesn't really say anything about oranges other than they are not apples.

I have faith that apples taste better than oranges. That is the extent of scientific proof on the theory of God

I have faith that apples taste better than oranges. That is the extent of scientific proof on the theory of God

You only have faith that they taste better if you never tasted one.

How do you prove something exists or doesn't exist beyond the natural universe?

Metauniverses? Alternate realities?

Perry is going to explain that evolution is something that has to be decided by the States

Last edited:

Only to ones who reject God.

Perry is going to explain that evolution is something that has to be decided by the States

How will it effect your view if someday scientist agree that evolution never happened the way they said it did ? They have been quietly telling everyone they have no proof but your side refuses to listen.

No, do you have proof there are no dancing unicorns who created the Earth a million galaxies away?

Not one bit. OTOH, I can't prove it didn't happen that way either. All we know is that the Universe was created about 15 Billion years ago. It's still a mystery as to how along with the mystery of existence itself. You seem to be saying that "it just happened". You know, like magic. Poof. Something out of nothing. Others, such as myself, believe there is a force greater than the Universe, let's call that force "God", who created not only this Universe but possibly others currently in parallel existence, prior to ours and subsequent to ours.

Is there any proof of this? No. What we have is only the fact we exist and a wonder of how that came to be. If you want to believe we just popped into existence out of nothing and will eventually pop back out again, you are as right to believe that as those who believe the Almighty created everything.

Man created God as well.

You are mistaken.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP4G8_alAT4]Creed - My Own Prison (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

If your response is linking to a Creed video, I've already won the debate.

There is plenty of evidence of God, if one chooses not to believe there is nothing i can do about that.

Were we debating something ? because whenever i question you,you disappear.

Oh and that video was spot on for many of you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back