UH OH !! Something real screwery Wrong with Polls !! UH OH !!

Democrats look in the mirror you sound insane

You see GreenAndBlue post and you say the democrats sound insane. GreenAndBlue is a complete lunatic.
What does that have to do with what I just posted

That guy does not understand his own lies to himself

He is clueless

No lies from me. YOu are the one taking polls concerning political support and claiming they mean the military will break their oath and will open fire on American citizens.

You see GreenAndBlue post and you say the democrats sound insane. GreenAndBlue is a complete lunatic.

He is clueless

No lies from me. YOu are the one taking polls concerning political support and claiming they mean the military will break their oath and will open fire on American citizens.
Huh? How do you think we ended slavery? Helloooooooo reeeeetard

I read all the polls

And it’s clear that 90% are total fraud polls to protect their own money with their connection to the crooked deep state

Insane greed has totally taken over
You read all these polls?

List of polling organizations - Wikipedia
All the polls that real clear politics uses

But it’s very wrong to list polls that just polls adults to average it out with likely voters

That gives a false impression to help the democrats and hurt the conservatives

They try to have things 50/50. But it’s very wrong to do that because harm is elevated when it’s done that way
/——/ Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve been saying that for a decade. Polls of 350 random adults are a total waste and used by newspapers to manufacture a headline.

When harm is equal to help that brings wrong brainwashing

That’s why the voting system must be changed to only the ones passing a High logjc test
/—-/ Who creates, administers and grades these “logic test?” The Deep State?

He is clueless

Slavery was officially ended by the 13th amendment to the US Constitution.

And FYI, the Union soldiers did not open fire on US citizens. The Confederate States of America was a separate nation.

He is clueless

So are you ready to take the math section of the SAT test to be able to exercise your right to vote? Better start studying.

He is clueless

And FYI, the Union soldiers did not open fire on US citizens. The Confederate States of America was a separate nation.
Abe Lincoln was just a figment of our imagination lol

He is clueless

/----/ Well, actually Union Soldiers did open fire on civilians in 1863.
A drawing from a British newspaper showing armed rioters clashing with Union Army soldiers in New York City.
300px-New_York_Draft_Riots_-_fighting.jpg

New York City draft riots - Wikipedia

He is clueless

A drawing from a British newspaper showing armed rioters clashing with Union Army soldiers in New York City.

True. The New York State Militia was used to quell a massive riot. I stand corrected.

But it is hardly the same as the claims by GreenAndBlue that the US military will use armed force to prevent women from voting.

He is clueless

True. The New York State Militia was used to quell a massive riot. I stand corrected.

But it is hardly the same as the claims by GreenAndBlue that the US military will use armed force to prevent women from voting.
Learn some history then come back and talk. Take care

I know my history.

First, in the context of this thread, we are talking about the federal troops in the US military. The troops used to quell the draft riots were state militia. While they served against the Confederates in Gettysburg, there is still a difference. And, I recall saying "I stand corrected".

Second, a single isolated event in 240 years is hardly much of an argument.

Third, you offered the "How do you think we ended slavery" comment, which shows a complete ignorance of history by you. And, when I pointed out the error of your statement, you pretended it never happened rather than owning your mistake.

But thanks for playing.

But while we are on the topic of ignorance, you seem supportive of GreenAndBlue's ideas.

Do you like the idea of taking an SAT style math test to be able to vote?
Do you like the idea of avoiding having to pass a constitutional amendment and just using the military to enforce changes?
Do you support the US Constitution?

Your comment that you and your "friends" in Boston will need his help in the future is pretty funny. You will need more help than a russian troll can muster.

I know my history.

First, in the context of this thread, we are talking about the federal troops in the US military. The troops used to quell the draft riots were state militia. While they served against the Confederates in Gettysburg, there is still a difference. And, I recall saying "I stand corrected".

Third, you offered the "How do you think we ended slavery" comment, which shows a complete ignorance of history by you. And, when I pointed out the error of your statement, you pretended it never happened rather than owning your mistake.

But thanks for playing.
I destroyed you, go away raytard

I know my history.

But thanks for playing.

LMAO! You are as ignorant as you are egotistical.

Did you bring up the NY draft riots? Funny, it was posted under Cellblock's account.

You destroyed nothing. You simply avoided answering direct questions and hoped no one noticed. Go back to threatening people, boy. That is what suits you.

I know my history.

But thanks for playing.

Did you bring up the NY draft riots? Funny, it was posted under Cellblock's account.

You destroyed nothing. You simply avoided answering direct questions and hoped no one noticed. Go back to threatening people, boy. That is what suits you.
No need to state TO obvious,, rest some rest, you got take out.

But while we are on the topic of ignorance, you seem supportive of GreenAndBlue's ideas.

Do you like the idea of taking an SAT style math test to be able to vote?
Do you like the idea of avoiding having to pass a constitutional amendment and just using the military to enforce changes?
Do you support the US Constitution?

Your comment that you and your "friends" in Boston will need his help in the future is pretty funny. You will need more help than a russian troll can muster.
When it comes to voting we have learned to vote for people who give out things. Right or wrong. What happens if the money well runs a bit dry?

Stoopid lying democrats

Lies on history

Congress gave orders to Andrew Jackson

Jackson ignored

Jackson used military force to round up the Indians and move them to Oklahoma

The military can round up the crooked democrats and move them to prison in the same way as Andrew Jackson

And with today’s voting done by the unwise the men and military will follow trump more easy than the military and men obeying Jackson

At that time the military and men dis obeyed other men of the congress

This is much easier for the military because they would be dis obeying the brainwashed women

The military now stopping the unwise from voting will much easier than what Jackson did

Really stoopid Democrats

Don’t know a thing about history and what it teaches

I know my history.

But thanks for playing.

I am very well rested, thank you.

I am also able to write complete sentences that make sense. You should learn how.

This poll shows
Hispanics is rising fast For
Trump

All of these polls seems to have stopped letting how men votes and especially white men

Trying to stop the rise of the real
Power for trump

But one can see enough to know that men of each race are rising fast for trump

That gives trump
The power of Andrew Jackson who marched the Indians away and ignored any laws from congress

I know my history.

But thanks for playing.

I am very well rested, thank you.

I am also able to write complete sentences that make sense. You should learn how.

Your hypocrisy makes you a foolish loser

All democrats are hypocrites with their murdering of the innocent us citizens

Forum List

Back