Uh Wait we are at 30,000 Deaths, what happened to 200K minimum WITH mitigation?

The whole right wing is made up of goofballs trying to turn the disaster of scum bag into roses. They twist and lie and distort. The point is this hate group, they call a party, couldn't or wouldn't exist without lies and distortions. The truth is as a party they exist for one reason and that is to transfer the wealth of the richest country in the world to the golden few and if you look at any information tracking this fact you will see that from 1981 till now, no one in this country has received any increase of wealth other then the golden few at the top, what happened in 1981 , the trickle down lie. Wasn't fast enough though so scum bag handed to country to the rich.

Idiot liberals will say "BECAUSE THE DISTANCING WORKED!" So the upper estimates of 1 million dead, even 2, did not come to pass. But Fauci in press briefings 3 weeks ago always included "with mitigation." That means social distancing was baked into those numbers. But don't count on liberals to be able to process all that. And Fauci has changed the dead estimate to 60,000, a bad flu season, many hospitals are empty, and the real mortality rate keeps going down even as more and more mild or asymptomatic cases are tested, inflation of COVID19 numbers emerges.

Now we have a wrecked economy, decades old small businesses that will never come back, and cities ready to blow. On to phase 2.

On the other hand, the One Percent has people accustomed to locking themselves in their cells, and once the looting and pillaging starts, they will be begging for shoot on sight orders for anyone outside after curfew. These people are under control. Meanwhile they are partying like it's 1999 in their mansions with swimming pools. No problem "hunkering down."

That's a heck of a two months of work. Hats off to a formidable enemy.

MDiIbhl.png

Could you please with evidence tell us how many would have died if your route was taken?

He made a serious claim about 200k WITH mitigation. If the model was that wrong, that is a point that needs discussed.
Forget this crap, scum bag said zero for deaths but the haters are attack other numbers. When stuidity and lies are your only answer do them both big time. Just like the screaming carrot. 17000 verified lies in 3 years , that number will never be topped.

That "crap" is the thread topic. If you did not want to discuss it, then you should not have entered the thread.

Do you even know if he claim is correct? If it is, that seems pretty shocking, would you not agree?
Yes I know, the crap I pointed out is because it is crap. and it is total bullshit compared to scum bag saying there is nothing to it/ So we will try one more time ----Forget this crap, scum bag said zero for deaths but the haters are attack other numbers. When stuidity and lies are your only answer do them both big time. Just like the screaming carrot. 17000 verified lies in 3 years , that number will never be topped.

17k lies is a lie. Nice irony there. You immediately show that your supposed complaint, ie lying, is not a problem for you, so your entire complaint is bullshit.
Idiot liberals will say "BECAUSE THE DISTANCING WORKED!" So the upper estimates of 1 million dead, even 2, did not come to pass. But Fauci in press briefings 3 weeks ago always included "with mitigation." That means social distancing was baked into those numbers. But don't count on liberals to be able to process all that. And Fauci has changed the dead estimate to 60,000, a bad flu season, many hospitals are empty, and the real mortality rate keeps going down even as more and more mild or asymptomatic cases are tested, inflation of COVID19 numbers emerges.

Now we have a wrecked economy, decades old small businesses that will never come back, and cities ready to blow. On to phase 2.

On the other hand, the One Percent has people accustomed to locking themselves in their cells, and once the looting and pillaging starts, they will be begging for shoot on sight orders for anyone outside after curfew. These people are under control. Meanwhile they are partying like it's 1999 in their mansions with swimming pools. No problem "hunkering down."

MDiIbhl.png

Could you please with evidence tell us how many would have died if your route was taken?

He made a serious claim about 200k WITH mitigation. If the model was that wrong, that is a point that needs discussed.
Forget this crap, scum bag said zero for deaths but the haters are attack other numbers. When stuidity and lies are your only answer do them both big time. Just like the screaming carrot. 17000 verified lies in 3 years , that number will never be topped.

That "crap" is the thread topic. If you did not want to discuss it, then you should not have entered the thread.

Do you even know if he claim is correct? If it is, that seems pretty shocking, would you not agree?
Yes I know, the crap I pointed out is because it is crap. and it is total bullshit compared to scum bag saying there is nothing to it/ So we will try one more time ----Forget this crap, scum bag said zero for deaths but the haters are attack other numbers. When stuidity and lies are your only answer do them both big time. Just like the screaming carrot. 17000 verified lies in 3 years , that number will never be topped.

17k lies is a lie. Nice irony there. You immediately show that your supposed complaint, ie lying, is not a problem for you, so your entire complaint is bullshit.
You people are so easy to make a total fool out of , here are all the lies and all the reasons why they are considered lies , there is now 18,000 of them, find a 1000 that they made a mistake on and they are not lies. and bring the proof. Lets start with just one. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_4 We are all waiting for your words of wisdom now and your proof

The first one is not a lie. It was harmless hyperbole, obviously not meant to be taken seriously.

That you would seriously try to deceive me, by counting it as a lie, is ironically ACTUALLY a lie. You are lying. Trump was just talking some shit, like he is prone to do.
Here's the first one THAT OUR EXPERT HERE POINTED OUT AS BEING NOT A LIE.

HERE IS THE LIE AND WHY IT IS A LIE.
“Again, we had the strongest economy in the world. We had our best ever. We had probably the best economy in the history of the world, bigger than China, bigger than anybody.”
Fact Check:
Trump normally just claims he once had the best economy in the history of the United States but here he even claims it was best economy in the history of the world. But it's not true even for the U.S. Before the coronavirus pandemic shuttered businesses and sent unemployment soaring, the president could certainly brag about the state of the economy in his first three years as president. But he ran into trouble when he made a play for the history books. By just about any important measure, the economy under Trump did not do as well as it did under Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson or Bill Clinton. The gross domestic product grew at an annual rate of 2.3 percent in 2019, slipping from 2.9 percent in 2018 and 2.4 percent in 2017. But in 1997, 1998 and 1999, GDP grew 4.5 percent, 4.5 percent and 4.7 percent, respectively. Yet even that period paled in comparison against the 1950s and 1960s. Growth between 1962 and 1966 ranged from 4.4 percent to 6.6 percent. In postwar 1950 and 1951, it was 8.7 percent and 8 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate reached a low of 3.5 percent under Trump, but it dipped as low as 2.5 percent in 1953.
Repeated 291 times:

And not seriously intended to fool one person once.

So, not a lie. YOur list is refuted.
That one fails so try again.
You don't get it , I posted the first one and it its definately a lie , the only thing you can do is prove it false, so there's the lie and the reason why it is a lie. He either didn't say it or the facts of the proof that it is a law is false. So show us what you got and bring your source, we really aren't interested in your opinion. I mean thats the point of this, showing how worthless your opinion is.

Your pretense of not knowing that hyperbole exists as an alternative, is not credible. You are lying.
Post 135 says it all , my genious friend here says it isn't lying. Take a look.

I did. I pointed out that the first "lie"on the list, was pure hyperbole.

Trump is a well known bullshitter. YOur pretense of not knowing that, is you lying.
Post 135 defines how silly you are and how much you people have to depend on lies to operate, our expert here says the orange carrots comment I posted in post 135 is not a lie . This is their only hope as it is for scum bag . just lie, that takes care of everything. Chuckle.

Hyperbole is not lying. That you claim it is, is a lie on your part. Your list is refuted, on it's first point.

You lose, lefty.
You can't catch up here can you , it isn't hyperbole to start with, its just a plane old lie that always come out of this piles of shits mouth every time he opens it. It's not telling the truth ,People look at post 135 it is Scumbags lie and why it is a lie,
, our hero here says it isn't a lie. Scum bag lies for the most sniveling reason , to make him look like more then he is , what he is is nothing, zero , total waste, brain dead, mentally ill, egomaniac. This piece of shit has lied 17,000 times all verified, in a matter of just 3 years , that record will never be broken.

So. You open with your conclusion. A valid way to start.

Then you support you conclusion, not with a logical argument, but with restating your position, ...twice, buried in with a lot of name calling.

I know that as a liberal, you don't really understand the concept of debate, or really rational thought. So I will help you.

THe debate has become one of Lie vs Hyperbole.

You insist that it is a lie. I say it is not, it is hyperbole.

I have made the point that there is not intent to deceive in the example, thus it is not a lie.

You can't just disagree and restate your position. That is you admitting that you cannot address the point.

You have to make a counter point.

Explain why you think that my argument is wrong, ie why a lie does not need to have an intent to deceive.

Or admit that you cannot.

Any other response, is you admitting not only that you cannot defend your position, but that you are too much of a partisan hack to be honest about that, and are just....

lying about that.
This heroic member of the hate group they call a party says this statement isn't a lie(post 135) but just hyperbole so they even lie about their lies now. Scum bag doesn't lie it is hyperbole, you just can't make this stuff up , you judge. look at the post 178, Our hero here says it's hyperbole , totally harmless meaning nothing but in no way a lie. Just ignore , look the other way, it means nothing , no harm no foul.

Correct. And I note, that I asked you to explain why you think my reasoning is wrong, and all you have to offer is restating your position, again, and tossing out a number of various insults.

That was you admitting that you have lost the debate.

Your list is a lie. YOu are a liar.

And a loser.

The whole right wing is made up of goofballs trying to turn the disaster of scum bag into roses. ....

Trump has an odd and off putting style. Beyond that, his policies are completely normal middle of the road, shit. Jobs, law and order.

The hysteria you libs are trying to generate, is complete bullshit.

The whole right wing is made up of goofballs trying to turn the disaster of scum bag into roses. ....

Trump has an odd and off putting style. Beyond that, his policies are completely normal middle of the road, shit. Jobs, law and order.

All you haters are the same , you never will allow a fact get in the way of your opinion. You are just a tool for a mentally ill , monster that every day increases the fact that he is nothing but a dictator, how small are the people who support a dictator. Your silliness saying scum bag doesn't lie and it is just hyperbole, says all that needs to be said about the make believe world you haters live in. Do you get up every morning and raise your arm and yell "heil scum bag."

[/QUOTE]I got to admit I enjoy burying these haters in their own words but in this case I do feel a little bit like a bully picking on 3rd graders.

The whole right wing is made up of goofballs trying to turn the disaster of scum bag into roses. They twist and lie and distort. The point is this hate group, they call a party, couldn't or wouldn't exist without lies and distortions. The truth is as a party they exist for one reason and that is to transfer the wealth of the richest country in the world to the golden few and if you look at any information tracking this fact you will see that from 1981 till now, no one in this country has received any increase of wealth other then the golden few at the top, what happened in 1981 , the trickle down lie. Wasn't fast enough though so scum bag handed to country to the rich.
Simmer down, Snowflake.

All you haters are the same , you never will allow a fact get in the way of your opinion. You are just a tool for a mentally ill , monster that every day increases the fact that he is nothing but a dictator, how small are the people who support a dictator. Your silliness saying scum bag doesn't lie and it is just hyperbole, says all that needs to be said about the make believe world you haters live in. Do you get up every morning and raise your arm and yell "heil scum bag."

I made a point about how completely normal and middle of the road Trump's actual policies, thus showing that your hysteria is not called for.

A non-hysterical person, might have tried to argue that Trump's policies are NOT normal and middle of the road.

YOU, took the tact of just calling me a bunch of vile names....

INcreasingly vile, names, ending with an implication that I am a Nazi...

Do you see where I am going with this?

You have just demonstrated that you are incapable of making a rational argument. Because you are hysterical.

The right is full of idiots. They spent $2T fighting terrorism which killed about 100 people since 2001, over nearly 20 years. Took about an hour today to reach that number. Stupid righties don’t deserve to be here.

The right is full of idiots. They spent $2T fighting terrorism which killed about 100 people since 2001, over nearly 20 years. Took about an hour today to reach that number. Stupid righties don’t deserve to be here.
Looks like fake military goofygator is back with a new name!

Looks like fake military goofygator is back with a new name!
Made up insults results from a lack of intelligence or it’s an admission of defeat. Which one is it?

THe righties weren't in charge that whole time and were almost never completely in charge. Yet, the amount spent on fighting terrorism never changed much.

MMmmm.

I made a point about how completely normal and middle of the road Trump's actual policies, thus showing that your hysteria is not called for.

A non-hysterical person, might have tried to argue that Trump's policies are NOT normal and middle of the road.

You have just demonstrated that you are incapable of making a rational argument. Because you are hysterical.
First its a good example of you haters lies, never called you a Nazi did I? Nor have I increased the name calling , It has been at the same level from my first response to your bullshit and I didn't have to upgrade it. I could see from the first thread I read of yours that you are like your lying president. I'm at about the normal level that you should expect from people who are patriots. We all generally hate people who sell out our country. This is simple, Your trying to make people believe that s cum bag doesn't lie , that it is nothing but Harmless hyperbole. Lying 6 weeks about the danger of covad-19 killed people and his atitude about trying to save his election by putting people back to work when they shouldn' t will kill more. especially when the scum bag mouth frothers starting their rant about it's a fake and fuck the world they want to do what they want to do. I got your number to a tee, Scum bag the pile of shit is by far the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country with 17000 verified lies. No one has ever come close.

Estimations for Canada were 500-700 by this date if we mitigated. We are at 1200 total, almost 500 in Ontario alone.

I don't recall seeing any estimates. At all.

We have one of the lowest rate of infection and death in the first world. And considering the Dougie Ford is Premier, the guy who told everybody to go away for Spring Break and have a great time, it's a fucking miracle.

Stop trying to find shit when there is one. I used some of my stimulus money to support a local restaurant tonight. I'm going to make sure the rest of it goes to local merchants too.

Estimations for Canada were 500-700 by this date if we mitigated. We are at 1200 total, almost 500 in Ontario alone.

We have one of the lowest rate of infection and death in the first world. And considering the Dougie Ford is Premier, the guy who told everybody to go away for Spring Break and have a great time, it's a fucking miracle.

Stop trying to find shit when there is one. I used some of my stimulus money to support a local restaurant tonight. I'm going to make sure the rest of it goes to local merchants too.

What is worse than not having credibility? My agenda is in the open and based on facts.

Here you go, here is the link BEFORE April 16th, as I do your work for you. Notice the date of my post, which coincided with the OP...April 16th.

I don't lie nor do I have an agenda other than to expose Canada and our Security Industrial Complex and the threat it poses to America in particular. Our economy was getting crushed like a bug (except for the security apparatus and their low performing families) before this virus hit.

Post virus, Canadian companies will be bought for pennies on the dollar. Just as we lose our top talent and creative tech companies, we will remain a horse and buggy economy while a few lazy, undeserving clowns who "play the game" continue to rob our nation of our future.

Canada forecasting up to 700 deaths, 31,850 coronavirus cases by next week | News

Canada’s top health officials are forecasting up to 700 deaths and 31,850 COVID-19 cases across the country by April 16.

On Thursday morning, Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam and Deputy Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Howard Njoo released Canada’s projections of the coronavirus through federal modelling that shows “where we are and where we might be heading.”

In their short-term forecasting, the health officials say Canada may see 500 to 700 deaths, and 22,580 to 31,850 cases by April 16.

Last edited:

MDiIbhl.png

Wrong numbnuts. We are over 44,000 and losing over 2000 per day.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to rationalize this issue. Must be a Trump supporter.

First its a good example of you haters lies, never called you a Nazi did I?....

Listen, dummy. I didn't say you CALLED me it, I said you IMPLIED it.

Not only are you hysterical and unable to even start crafting a logical argument, but you are dishonest.

I stopped reading right there. You have been a bad faith poster. You get ONE strike and that is where I stop.

Here was my previous post try again, without lying or stop wasting me time.

MDiIbhl.png

Either way, we have a tanked economy and the lockdown is working to keep the numbers down. It is common sense.
If the lockdown is ended, and exposure is increased, then what? If there was no lockdown, small business would still
be in big trouble since smart Americans would avoid crowds and small space like a small business. Big-ticket items would not sell due to the loss of jobs and lack of income in spite of the anti-lockdown measures. I was a small business owner for 30 years and would have closed by now, lockdown or no lockdown. Small business is damned either way since cash flow is always a problem.

First its a good example of you haters lies, never called you a Nazi did I?....

Listen, dummy. I didn't say you CALLED me it, I said you IMPLIED it.

Not only are you hysterical and unable to even start crafting a logical argument, but you are dishonest.

I stopped reading right there. You have been a bad faith poster. You get ONE strike and that is where I stop.

Here was my previous post try again, without lying or stop wasting me time.

Bring this silliness back home to the point , I don't give a shit about anything else. You said that a man that has lied 17,000 times in three years all verified ,doesn't lie, you say it is harmless hyperbole . When his lies about the virus will have killed many by the time this is done. The man is scum , the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime and his supporters use the same hate and lies to operate. You are a small person who is selling hatred and have sold out this country, you are the enemy. All patriots know that.

Canada death rate is 4.53%. Several countries are lower than that.

Once again you get caught lying thru your toof.

Forum List

Back