Uh Wait we are at 30,000 Deaths, what happened to 200K minimum WITH mitigation?

The whole right wing is made up of goofballs trying to turn the disaster of scum bag into roses. ....

Trump has an odd and off putting style. Beyond that, his policies are completely normal middle of the road, shit. Jobs, law and order.

The hysteria you libs are trying to generate, is complete bullshit.
All you haters are the same , you never will allow a fact get in the way of your opinion. You are just a tool for a mentally ill , monster that every day increases the fact that he is nothing but a dictator, how small are the people who support a dictator. Your silliness saying scum bag doesn't lie and it is just hyperbole, says all that needs to be said about the make believe world you haters live in. Do you get up every morning and raise your arm and yell "heil scum bag."

I made a point about how completely normal and middle of the road Trump's actual policies, thus showing that your hysteria is not called for.

A non-hysterical person, might have tried to argue that Trump's policies are NOT normal and middle of the road.

YOU, took the tact of just calling me a bunch of vile names....

INcreasingly vile, names, ending with an implication that I am a Nazi...

Do you see where I am going with this?

You have just demonstrated that you are incapable of making a rational argument. Because you are hysterical.
First its a good example of you haters lies, never called you a Nazi did I?....

Listen, dummy. I didn't say you CALLED me it, I said you IMPLIED it.

Not only are you hysterical and unable to even start crafting a logical argument, but you are dishonest.

I stopped reading right there. You have been a bad faith poster. You get ONE strike and that is where I stop.

Here was my previous post try again, without lying or stop wasting me time.

I made a point about how completely normal and middle of the road Trump's actual policies, thus showing that your hysteria is not called for.

A non-hysterical person, might have tried to argue that Trump's policies are NOT normal and middle of the road.

You have just demonstrated that you are incapable of making a rational argument. Because you are hysterical.
Bring this silliness back home to the point , I don't give a shit about anything else. You said that a man that has lied 17,000 times in three years all verified ,doesn't lie, you say it is harmless hyperbole ....

I didn't just SAY it, I looked at your list and pointed out how the first example was made without any intent to deceive, thus it was not a lie.

Funny, you left that part of our exchange out. Almost like you were trying to deceive any readers, into thinking that I failed to support my argument.

That is called Lie of Omission.

An actual lie, as you are attempting to deceive people.

The whole right wing is made up of goofballs trying to turn the disaster of scum bag into roses. ....

Trump has an odd and off putting style. Beyond that, his policies are completely normal middle of the road, shit. Jobs, law and order.

All you haters are the same , you never will allow a fact get in the way of your opinion. You are just a tool for a mentally ill , monster that every day increases the fact that he is nothing but a dictator, how small are the people who support a dictator. Your silliness saying scum bag doesn't lie and it is just hyperbole, says all that needs to be said about the make believe world you haters live in. Do you get up every morning and raise your arm and yell "heil scum bag."

Not only are you hysterical and unable to even start crafting a logical argument, but you are dishonest.

I stopped reading right there. You have been a bad faith poster. You get ONE strike and that is where I stop.

Bring this silliness back home to the point , I don't give a shit about anything else. You said that a man that has lied 17,000 times in three years all verified ,doesn't lie, you say it is harmless hyperbole ....

I didn't just SAY it, I looked at your list and pointed out how the first example was made without any intent to deceive, thus it was not a lie.

Funny, you left that part of our exchange out. Almost like you were trying to deceive any readers, into thinking that I failed to support my argument.

Nope it is way simpler then that , your are trying to bullshit the point that scum bag does not lie that it is harmless hyperbole , My point is his lies are in no way hyperbole , to prove this point to others simply look at the lie from scumbag at post 135, our hero here says it's not a lie it is hyperbole.

Wow, only 12,000 more dead folks in past four days?
It's a hoax people. Just a common cold or the flu. Get your lazy fatasses back to work! :rolleyes-41:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

It's a hoax people. Just a common cold or the flu. Get your lazy fatasses back to work! :rolleyes-41:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Scum bag in no way cares about anyone but himself , his decisions and his push are all premised on whether it will or will not get him reelected , They idea that he cares about even one other person and that includes his family is a total joke/

They just reduced it by 8,000 lol get democrats out of the White House!

Nope it is way simpler then that , your are trying to bullshit the point that scum bag does not lie that it is harmless hyperbole , My point is his lies are in no way hyperbole , to prove this point to others simply look at the lie from scumbag at post 135, our hero here says it's not a lie it is hyperbole.

You know what would have really made that point? If you showed the supposedly NOT "harmless lie/hyerpbole, to demonstrate just how much "harm" it caused.

THe first "lie" on your list, was Trump bragging that his economy was the best economy of all time.

So, jbander, tell us the harm that "lie" or hyperbole, caused?

Especially since as we both know, NO ONE, believed it.

I think Fauci is being optimistic with 60k dead...

Sorry this is pretty grim:
At the moment there is 2500 dying a day, 10% growth of dead a day
By that rate if 10% holds about 25k will die in the next 7 days. Other countries further down the line haven't moved much from the 10% growth a day.

If the US could get that to zero the following week that mean only another 25,000 people have died.

The following week with out a reversal of this (which only a very few countries have got there) you having 50,000 dying...

This is all built on testing that is half what they are doing in Germany and other European countries(who also have Universal Healthcare)...

Those numbers are painting a picture of 100k+ before this can even reach the apex.

Can the Unlock the country people tell us the cost of lives of their plan?

first of all about 2300 people died today. Next we’ve started to flatten the curve. What we should be seeing next is the number of new cases decreasing. Deaths are a lagging indicator. Lastly you’re more of an idiot than everyone thinks if you believe you can analyze the data better than Fauci.

Ted is aboslutely correct. Faucci said that if you "mitigated and everything went perfectly", you could get down to 60,000 deaths at the low end. That's not going to happen. You'll be at 60,000 deaths by the end of the month.

You have
Idiot liberals will say "BECAUSE THE DISTANCING WORKED!" So the upper estimates of 1 million dead, even 2, did not come to pass. But Fauci in press briefings 3 weeks ago always included "with mitigation." That means social distancing was baked into those numbers. But don't count on liberals to be able to process all that. And Fauci has changed the dead estimate to 60,000, a bad flu season, many hospitals are empty, and the real mortality rate keeps going down even as more and more mild or asymptomatic cases are tested, inflation of COVID19 numbers emerges.

Now we have a wrecked economy, decades old small businesses that will never come back, and cities ready to blow. On to phase 2.

On the other hand, the One Percent has people accustomed to locking themselves in their cells, and once the looting and pillaging starts, they will be begging for shoot on sight orders for anyone outside after curfew. Meanwhile they are partying like it's 1999 in their mansions with swimming pools. No problem "hunkering down."

That's a heck of a two months of work. Hats off to a formidable enemy.

While the models are flawed had we done nothing, our defenseless populace would have been severely impacted. Our hospitals would have been crushed under the weight of the patient load. Looking at this from your rose colored glasses wont change the fact that had we done nothing, we would be looking at 2 million deaths in the USA alone given death rates of other afflicted countries.

There are now 40,000 deaths and 70,000 recovered cases in the USA. The death rate in the USA is currently 36% of "closed cases". The worldwide rate of death is currently 21% of closed cases.

There are currently 668,000 active cases in the USA. If 36% of those cases also die, that's an additional 240,000 people, in addition to the 40,000 who have already passed. Even if the death rate comes down to 21% like the rest of the world, that still and additional 120,000 more dead.

I've been waiting for more than a week for this rate of death to come down, thinking that the higher rate was due to the lack of tests and only the sickest people being tested. But the rate of death hasn't gone really down, even as more tests have become available. It was 37% last week when 20,000 people had died, and is now 36%.

This is truly frightening.

How many people did Ears kill in the Middle East with his 4 illegal wars?

What "illegal wars" was Obama involved in?

According to Rolling Stone, 2500 American soldiers died in Afghanistan and Iraq. Really a drop in the bucket compared to the 40,000 who have died because of Trump's piss poor response to covid19.

According to Rolling Stone, 2500 American soldiers died in Afghanistan and Iraq. Really a drop in the bucket compared to the 40,000 who have died because of Trump's piss poor response to covid19.

I will be gentle, because I think you are a genuinely nice person.

Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia

Drone strikes all the time in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan.

Idiot liberals will say "BECAUSE THE DISTANCING WORKED!" So the upper estimates of 1 million dead, even 2, did not come to pass. But Fauci in press briefings 3 weeks ago always included "with mitigation." That means social distancing was baked into those numbers. But don't count on liberals to be able to process all that. And Fauci has changed the dead estimate to 60,000, a bad flu season, many hospitals are empty, and the real mortality rate keeps going down even as more and more mild or asymptomatic cases are tested, inflation of COVID19 numbers emerges.

Now we have a wrecked economy, decades old small businesses that will never come back, and cities ready to blow. On to phase 2.

On the other hand, the One Percent has people accustomed to locking themselves in their cells, and once the looting and pillaging starts, they will be begging for shoot on sight orders for anyone outside after curfew. These people are under control. Meanwhile they are partying like it's 1999 in their mansions with swimming pools. No problem "hunkering down."

MDiIbhl.png
And just four days later we're over 40k deaths.
Those projections were for the end of summer. Do the math, dope.

It's like the psych patients who feel so much better that when the medicine works, they suddenly think they don't need the medicine any more so they stop taking it. Then they get sick again. Rinse and repeat.

I think Fauci is being optimistic with 60k dead...

Sorry this is pretty grim:
At the moment there is 2500 dying a day, 10% growth of dead a day
By that rate if 10% holds about 25k will die in the next 7 days. Other countries further down the line haven't moved much from the 10% growth a day.

If the US could get that to zero the following week that mean only another 25,000 people have died.

The following week with out a reversal of this (which only a very few countries have got there) you having 50,000 dying...

This is all built on testing that is half what they are doing in Germany and other European countries(who also have Universal Healthcare)...

Those numbers are painting a picture of 100k+ before this can even reach the apex.

Can the Unlock the country people tell us the cost of lives of their plan?

first of all about 2300 people died today. Next we’ve started to flatten the curve. What we should be seeing next is the number of new cases decreasing. Deaths are a lagging indicator. Lastly you’re more of an idiot than everyone thinks if you believe you can analyze the data better than Fauci.

Ted is aboslutely correct. Faucci said that if you "mitigated and everything went perfectly", you could get down to 60,000 deaths at the low end. That's not going to happen. You'll be at 60,000 deaths by the end of the month.

You have

On the other hand, the One Percent has people accustomed to locking themselves in their cells, and once the looting and pillaging starts, they will be begging for shoot on sight orders for anyone outside after curfew. Meanwhile they are partying like it's 1999 in their mansions with swimming pools. No problem "hunkering down."

While the models are flawed had we done nothing, our defenseless populace would have been severely impacted. Our hospitals would have been crushed under the weight of the patient load. Looking at this from your rose colored glasses wont change the fact that had we done nothing, we would be looking at 2 million deaths in the USA alone given death rates of other afflicted countries.

There are now 40,000 deaths and 70,000 recovered cases in the USA. The death rate in the USA is currently 36% of "closed cases". The worldwide rate of death is currently 21% of closed cases.

There are currently 668,000 active cases in the USA. If 36% of those cases also die, that's an additional 240,000 people, in addition to the 40,000 who have already passed. Even if the death rate comes down to 21% like the rest of the world, that still and additional 120,000 more dead.

I've been waiting for more than a week for this rate of death to come down, thinking that the higher rate was due to the lack of tests and only the sickest people being tested. But the rate of death hasn't gone really down, even as more tests have become available. It was 37% last week when 20,000 people had died, and is now 36%.

This is truly frightening.
It’s tard math
Of the 600k infected only 2.5-5% of them will become critical and be hospitalized. It does then appear however that those in a critical state will have a high mortality rate but still around 5-10,000 and nothing like the conjured up, there is that witch Hunt phrase again, 200,000 the Trump hater is spewing.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

With this years flu in the US, there were:
58 million cases
62 thousand deaths

So then the COVID-19 is only about 2/3ds of the deaths of the ordinary flu, this year.
The only unknown is if many more are yet going to die from it?

Obama was elected because he said he was against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, but he failed to get out of either one.
And instead got involved militarily in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, and Iran.
We lost more like 7000, not 2500 US soldiers.
And the 40k who died from COVID-19 likely would have died no matter what anyone did, and is not as much as the 70k who died from this year's flu.

And i wont, because youre a dick.

All of those actions were legal, freak.

I disagree.
When the US created the UN, congress ratified the UN charter, which essentially made war illegal except in imminent defense against an attack.
The may have been an attack on 9/11, but not by Iraq or Afghanistan, so both those wars were illegal.
The Joint Resolution for the Use of Force in Iraq, has 2 requirements, one of which had to be satisfied for action to be legal. And neither were. One was Iraq has to pose an imminent threat to the US, or the UN had to vote for the use of force.
No use of force against any sovereign nation has been legal, except in defense if attacked, since 1946.
That means the Korean war was legal because the UN voted for it, but all wars after that, like Vietnam, the invasion of Panama, the invasion of Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., were all illegal.

And i wont, because youre a dick.

All of those actions were legal, freak.

I disagree.
When the US created the UN, congress ratified the UN charter, which essentially made war illegal except in imminent defense against an attack.
The may have been an attack on 9/11, but not by Iraq or Afghanistan, so both those wars were illegal.
The Joint Resolution for the Use of Force in Iraq, has 2 requirements, one of which had to be satisfied for action to be legal. And neither were. One was Iraq has to pose an imminent threat to the US, or the UN had to vote for the use of force.
No use of force against any sovereign nation has been legal, except in defense if attacked, since 1946.
That means the Korean war was legal because the UN voted for it, but all wars after that, like Vietnam, the invasion of Panama, the invasion of Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., were all illegal.

Not only do I not accept the Authority of the UN to declare war legal or not, but the very fact that you do,

makes the UN a threat to America that needs to be destroyed immediately.

No World Government could ever be good for the US.

Forum List

Back