UK: Violence against women / children

I thought you people were smart. Go back and read my post again. I did not say UK women were into Indian men. I said they were into Pakistani men. I even gave you an example in Princess Diana and her love affair with a Pakistani doctor. Another example would be Imran Khan marrying that rich UK woman. There are many high profile along with low profile examples that show that UK women like Pakistani men. This causes jealousy among people like yourself who only have Palmie Mehand for girlfriend :)
Indians? Indians didn't do Rotherham, Pakis did, that is who I am talking about. Indians are just funny looking little brown people for the most part; they smell, but they aren't violent like Pakis. Though they do have a rape epidemic in their own country but they seem to keep it there.

I like how you incel nowags live vicariously through the sex life of one rich paki :lol:.

You are an idiot with no knowledge of anything. German rape index is 9. India is much lower at 1.8.

Countries Compared by Crime Rape rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

You are just jealous of Pakistani men getting all the women in UK. Tough luck. Pray to God that you may be born in Pakistan in next life :)

Those stats are a joke, in India marital rape a crime. Two thirds of Indian women report being raped by their husband and 20% of Indian men admitted they raped their parter.
Why India Still Allows Marital Rape - India Real Time - WSJ

Please to be underreporting statistics sir. I will get back to your internet connection after I force myself upon my wife :lol:.

You seem to be jealous you aren't getting Paki men, for all your talk of them

Even Pakis don't want to be in Pakistan. :lol:

I would imagine Germany's rape rate, like UK, Sweden, France etc, is disproportionately Muslim.

Stop disrupting the thread. We get it; statistics is too much for your illiterate brain.
Go back to the subcontinent you perverted little street shitter :lol:

It is not a Pakistani man's fault that women don't like you. You need to exercise, get hair transplant and do anything that may improve your chance. Crying about Pakistanis is not going to help you.

I suggest you start a thread titled 'UK: Violence against manly men".

This thread serves the purpose of raising awareness on violence against women and children in UK.
maybe there is some correlation

It is very unfortunate that you think that way.

I like how this little faggot has an autistic fixation on paki men and uk rape statistics :lol:.

Go back and read your post. It is you who introduced Pakistani men into the topic. So my guess is you are jealous of Pakistani men getting all the British women while you cry on this board. I bet that video is making you angry. Well, just take a deep breadth. May be your god will make you Pakistani in the next life.
I like how you know you repeat the same lines. Your tongue must have not come through customs. :lol:

Indians? Indians didn't do Rotherham, Pakis did, that is who I am talking about. Indians are just funny looking little brown people for the most part; they smell, but they aren't violent like Pakis. Though they do have a rape epidemic in their own country but they seem to keep it there.

I like how you incel nowags live vicariously through the sex life of one rich paki :lol:.

You are an idiot with no knowledge of anything. German rape index is 9. India is much lower at 1.8.

Countries Compared by Crime Rape rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

You are just jealous of Pakistani men getting all the women in UK. Tough luck. Pray to God that you may be born in Pakistan in next life :)

Those stats are a joke, in India marital rape a crime. Two thirds of Indian women report being raped by their husband and 20% of Indian men admitted they raped their parter.

Please to be underreporting statistics sir. I will get back to your internet connection after I force myself upon my wife :lol:.

I would imagine Germany's rape rate, like UK, Sweden, France etc, is disproportionately Muslim.

Stop disrupting the thread. We get it; statistics is too much for your illiterate brain.

It is not a Pakistani man's fault that women don't like you. You need to exercise, get hair transplant and do anything that may improve your chance. Crying about Pakistanis is not going to help you.
Thanks for telling us your pick up routine, and how in spite of it, you are still a fucking NOWAG.

Thanks for telling us your pick up routine, and how in spite of it, you are still a fucking NOWAG.

I have no idea what NOWAG is and I do not care to know. However, I am certain it is your lifelong ambition to be a NOWAG. I hope you achieve it someday.

Only 28 of recorded rapes are referred to CPS says police inspectorate UK news The Guardian

Nearly three-quarters of recorded rapes of adults and children in England and Wales are not referred to the Crown Prosecution Service for a decision on whether to charge a suspect, a report by the inspectorate of constabulary revealed on Thursday.

Data released by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) gathers together for the first time information on rape complaints collected by a number of organisations across the criminal justice system.

Figures from the 43 police forces in England and Wales, the Ministry of Justice and the CPS have been complied to increase understanding of how rape allegations are treated.

The data reveals the number of recorded rapes, where a complainant has made an allegation which is recorded as a crime, which are referred to the CPS for a decision on charging. In 2013-14, police across England and Wales recorded 12,952 reports of adult rape and 7,775 child rape allegations, involving someone under 16. The number referred to the CPS for a charging decision, was 5,850 – 28% of all recorded rape.

This is in the context of a huge rise in rape allegations since the Jimmy Savile revelations. The report shows there was a 53% increase in recorded rapes between October 2012, when the Savile scandal emerged, and September 2014.

The data reveals how complainants are more likely to have their reports of rape “no-crimed” – where the record of an offence is removed – in forces including Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire. Across England and Wales 9% of rapes – both adult and child reports – were no-crimed in 2013-14. But in Leicestershire one in five reports (20%) of rape were no-crimed , in Bedfordshire 19% were no-crimed, and Derbyshire and the West Midlands police no-crimed 6% of recorded rapes.

Greater Manchester police no-crimed 10% of recorded rapes, and forces including Thames Valley, the Metropolitan police, Surrey and Northamptonshire no-crimed less than 10%. A police source said much of this disparity had to do with how police recorded the initial offence, with some forces immediately recording the offence as rape, while others carried out initial investigation before the crime was recorded.

I have no idea what NOWAG is and I do not care to know. However, I am certain it is your lifelong ambition to be a NOWAG. I hope you achieve it someday.
You are truly the pinnacle of NOWAG. For me, it is not possible.

You can do it. Don't give up something you cherish so much.

No, you don't understand, I don't envy any nowag such as yourself. I truly pity you.

Children as young as 11 are to be given lessons about rape where they will be taught that dressing provocatively does not imply consent to sex, under new teaching plans to be introduced in schools within weeks.

Nicky Morgan, the education secretary, has commissioned new guidance advising schools they should teach pupils about “rape myths” before they are sexually active, as otherwise it may be “too late”.

Mrs Morgan, who is also minister for woman and equalities, said that girls today faced “unimaginable” pressures.

“Mothers at the school gates often tell me about their worries for their daughters. They tell me that on top of the usual stress of school life and teenage years, they want to know their girls are being taught what a healthy relationship looks like and how to say ‘no’,” she wrote in the Sunday Times.

“It's our duty to ensure that our daughters leave school able to navigate the challenges and choices they will face in adulthood.”

Children as young as 11 to be given lessons about rape - Telegraph

No, you don't understand, I don't envy any nowag such as yourself. I truly pity you.

You are bitter. That is not pity, you fool. You don't even know your own emotions.

You are bitter. That is not pity, you fool. You don't even know your own emotions.
:lol: The smell of microwaved curry is coming through my computer.

Newly released figures show that child rape has increased by 37 percent in the United Kingdom over the past five years.

00bc50fe-0bcc-49e0-a9a2-a20da4aa9e5e.jpg

PressTV- UK child rape up in last five years

According to Theresa May, child sex abuse is woven into the fabric of British society.

---

Theresa May warns the public still do not grasp the scale of child sex abuse in Britain, saying it is 'woven into the fabric of our society'

Home Secretary says new inquiry will uncover more shocking allegations
Warned the public that they are yet to grasp the full scale of the scandal
Inquiry examine claims against NHS, schools, care homes and politicians
May described institutional child abuse as 'the darkness in our midst'

Read more: Child sex abuse is woven into the fabric of British society claims Theresa May Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

eleanor-de-freitas-rape-trial.jpg

A woman taken to court for allegedly making a false rape claim has killed herself ahead of the trial.

Facing charges of perverting the course of justice, the trainee accountant said she felt there was no way out of her ordeal. In the suicide note, Ms Freitas said she felt "ashamed to be British" after the CPS decision to prosecute her. She told her legal team before the trial that "it would be better if I had been run over by a bus".

UK Rape claim woman commits suicide after alleged abuser files criminal complaint against her

LONDON: A 44-year-old Indian-origin woman in the UK was found dead in her London home, prompting the Scotland Yard to launch a manhunt for a male suspect who is believed to have met the victim online.

Usha Patel was found dead in her Cricklewood flat in northwest London, where she lived with her five-year-old autistic son.

The Metropolitan Police have said they are on the hunt for Miles Donnelly, 34, who is believed to have met the victim online.

Donnelly, who is described as a white man about 5 feet 11 inches tall with his last known address in Paddington in west London is believed to visit a number of London boroughs.

Met police Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner said: "Inquiries are under way to establish the full circumstances of Usha's death and as part of these enquiries I am very keen to speak to Miles Donnelly, aka Miles Ryan, as he may have information which could assist me.

"I would appeal directly to him to contact the police so that we can speak to him. It is possible that he will look to friends and associates for support, and I urge them not to get involved but to contact us instead. I would like to reassure anyone who is worried about contacting the police that they will be treated with the utmost sensitivity."

The cause behind Patel's death, reportedly on Thursday was not immediately known, but a post-mortem will take place soon.

Patel's neighbours said she had lived at the property for about nine years.

A Scotland Yard spokesperson has appealed people not to approach Donnely if they have seen him, but to inform them instead.

Indian-origin woman found murdered in UK - The Times of India

Forum List

Back