Ukraine Releases Secret Tapes of Quid Pro Joe?

Was Biden carrying out US policy?
You know what, US policy should be to OUR benefit, not the establishment
and their friends, family and business ventures and definitely not at our expense
But that is EXACTLY what has been happening

You ask...was Biden carrying out US policy
Well, as if that makes a difference
When US policy gives another country a billion dollars and OUR healthcare workers
are making their own masks and using garbage bags for scrubs...
THERE IS A FUCKING PROBLEM

What do you mean that is exactly what is happening? No evidence to support that.

US policy, supported by both parties, the IMF, EU, and anti-corruption activists in Ukraine was that that guy needed to go because he was not doing enough about corruption.
Dear Lord, how much longer will I have to suffer these people

First of all, I didn specifically say Ukraine, I said another country

The IMF and EU were in on the money laundering darling

Yes, the seasoned PG with a law degree needed to be replaced
with a politician with no law degree, no legal background and no experience
to investigate corruption and start prosecuting corruption

China has worse things on him then Ukraine, these politicians always become compromised through greed.

Was Biden carrying out US policy?
You know what, US policy should be to OUR benefit, not the establishment
and their friends, family and business ventures and definitely not at our expense
But that is EXACTLY what has been happening

You ask...was Biden carrying out US policy
Well, as if that makes a difference
When US policy gives another country a billion dollars and OUR healthcare workers
are making their own masks and using garbage bags for scrubs...
THERE IS A FUCKING PROBLEM

What do you mean that is exactly what is happening? No evidence to support that.

US policy, supported by both parties, the IMF, EU, and anti-corruption activists in Ukraine was that that guy needed to go because he was not doing enough about corruption.
Congress SHOULD NOT be appropriating tax dollars to fund projects
IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY UNLESS AND UNTIL THE NEEDS OF THIS COUNTRY
AND HER PEOPLE, ARE TAKEN CARE OF

Why are generations of tax payers, NOT EVEN BORN YET
on the hook for TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS that was given to other countries
to prop up their financial institutions and economies during the 'Great Recession'

You know why everyone in America can't have free healthcare
Because our politicians are to busy giving our revenue to foreign governments
and creating debt to keep shit barely running here

Anyone who thinks our National Debt is, what, $22 trillion, is sadly mistaken
It has got to be at least twice that and probably closer to 3x as much

Well... except for the minor detail that they weren’t at the time.

Care to answer the question?
not according to them,,,its been well established that there was an investigation that was dormant and when shokin wanted to reopen due to new evidence is when biden had him fired
Actually...no. That isn’t established at all. Biden didn’t have him field either. Biden was carrying out US policy objectives.

And his son just happened to be making a bunch of money working for the company in Ukraine that was under investigation by the guy they were hell bent on firing. I mean, the odds of that are unreal.

Except for one minor detail....

it wasn’t.

oops

Let’s see, Burisma was under investigation starting in 2012. Mini-Biden was hired by Burisma in April of 2014, shortly after his dad was made the point man by Obama in charge of rooting out corruption in Ukraine. He was receiving 50k/mth for being in the board. Evidently no special skills were required for such a position. Do you think Burisma may have been looking for a little leverage or was this just a 1 in a million chance that Hunter Biden just happened to be placed on the board at this time?

When asked if he[Biden]would have been invited onto the Burisma board if he’d had a different last name, he said, "I don’t know. Probably not."

Even Democrats can’t be dumb enough not to see what was going on here.

You don’t get to call people dumb just because they don’t believe the story you fabricated.

The evidence to support your story isn’t there and lots of evidence contradicts it.

You don’t get to call people dumb just because they don’t believe the story you fabricated.

The evidence to support your story isn’t there and lots of evidence contradicts it.

Aside from Democrats being “dumb”, what did I say that is not a well established fact? Was Hunter hired in 2014 and making 50k/mth? Was his dad the pointman for the US during that time?

Aside from Democrats being “dumb”, what did I say that is not a well established fact? Was Hunter hired in 2014 and making 50k/mth? Was his dad the pointman for the US during that time?
Both facts but neither is corrupt or illegal.

Forum List

Back